_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

OMG it's Valentine's season! Yippee! xd.png

(Well, in a couple of hours but I can still be excited.)

Sah excited. biggrin.gif

I'm out for a V'Day lunch instead of dinner this year so I won't be able to pick up any eggs at the drop. Fingers crossed nothing messes up with the internet. ovo

Promised off the babies from my CBs already. Not sure what to do about the non-CBs. Probably just AP them. ^^

Still need one more sweetling, though. Tried getting one from an alt sweetling last year but that failed. Will try again this year. o3o

Still need one more sweetling, though. Tried getting one from an alt sweetling last year but that failed. Will try again this year. o3o

Me too smile.gif

Happy Valentine breeding season 2013!

WOOT! But, now I have to sit on my hands and stop myself from getting scroll-locked from grabbing random Vday eggs. I have to be patient and take care of requests first. wink.gif

Just bred my 09 Valentine! Hopefully the person I promised an egg to picks it up in the next 30 mins and the others eventually show up in the AP.

You can keep an egg around for 24 hours if you put it in a teleport, can't you?

*shrugs* Not sure, I already had 2 09s but it let me keep one for 30 mins. I assumed it would auto abandon. She picked it up so no worries!

Everyone abandoning their eggs at 5d for space haha xd.png saw like 3 in a row

And yes the 24hour limit is still on, at least for now

Edited by LaHaine

I'm trying to abandon a crappy-lineaged Valentine but the lag, ohmygosh  wacko.gif

Same here xd.png ..and oh there it just went to the page finally!

Edit: Nvm..clicked the abandon button and still have to wait to go to the page to type in the pass... lol -facepalm- maybe i should come back in an hour

Edited by Xeriina

Gifted an even 3rd gen '09 Valentine, two others auto-abandoned. Abandoned two 2nd gen Sweetlings from Old Pink. Still have to breed both Heartseekers, both Rosebuds, and one more Sweetling and '09 Valentine.

I'm happy I caught a 2nd gen valentine and a 3rd even gen rosebud before the lag hit in force.

The AP's got a little better, but the "actions" page to abandon is barely loading

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Gifted an even 3rd gen '09 Valentine, two others auto-abandoned.  Abandoned two 2nd gen Sweetlings from Old Pink. Still have to breed both Heartseekers, both Rosebuds, and one more Sweetling and '09 Valentine.

I think i got one of yours smile.gif its a 2nd gen sweetling from an old pink, i posted the lineage a bit ago in the thread biggrin.gif

I'm looking for someone who is interested in a high-gen checker Valentine. I want to make sure this daydream's sister goes to someone who loves higher gens and wants to build a mate for her. I've got a few other dragons I'd be happy to breed as well: 2 CB heart seekers (will be paired with CB GWs), 3rd gen rosebud from moonstone, and a 3rd gen rosebud from shadow walker. Please PM if interested!

Edited by hydrargyrum

The lag's getting a little better! tongue.gif I got a 2nd gen Sweetling, the best Valentines dragon!

So is it better to get a 2nd gen Valentine, or a super pretty 3rd gen checker with sunrise?

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness