_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

All my valentines are all booked up already. I usually let people choose the mates they want, some don't care so I just mate with whatever looks nice.

We should be able to start breeding in 10 hours (12 midnight cave time, one week before Valentines) if TJ follows his usual schedule for holidays.

And the new dragon this year should be female, if we can also rely on the previous years alternating genders.

Edited by Riverwillows

I am SUPER excited to catch some nice things in the cave. I hope my eggs hurry up and hatch already so I can begin the hunt for 2nd gens as soon as breeding starts. X)

I am very excited for Valentines Day in DC - and (hopefully) the event. ^^

It was my first holiday last year but I managed to get two of each release (froze one of each of all but the HSs because they are too cute) I was gifted a rosebud and caught my HSs with ease. I offered to gift my Valentines through the last few months so I am all booked up with that! I'll be following the lineages for the most part (most have set breeds) and my CBs I gave my giftee their choice of mate.

It will be nice that this is the first holiday to just *enjoy* the event before the new release instead of scrambling to catch. <33

I can't wait to see what the new little lovelies look like. I myself am hoping for a sweet and gorgeous dragon since the last two holiday releases were either creepy (and rightfully so it was halloween) or kinda angry looking (even though the detail of the WWs are really stunning).

So yes, something sweet and stunning. -crosses fingers-

I'm excited for DC Valentine's as well, especially since I'll be spending my real-life Valentine's Day taking an anthropology midterm. I joined DC at the end of February last year, so I missed the Heartseeker release by about a week and a half. So looking forward to finally catching some! Along with Rosebuds, they are my favorite Valentine's Day dragon (though the others are pretty too and I'm sure the new ones will be awesome).

I'm excited for DC Valentines, especially for the new release.

I'm also hoping to maybe refresh my Valentines collection, and get a few nice new lineages, like I did at Christmas. :3

I got the Valentines 09' dragon, but I don't have any others. I am happy to go hunting this year. An I wonder what the new release will look like too.

I'm not a fan of the RL Valentines day (it's because of the 'in your face that you are single' thing), but I always look forward to new pretties to collect!

I'm not very excited for next Valentine : I already have 2 of every past year, and I expect there will be a wall of Valentines sitting all time in the AP, like it happened last Christmas, constantly locking both cave and AP.

So almost nothing to do till the day of the new release sad.gif

I can hardly wait! I love holiday dragons...and with the beautiful new raffle prize dragons out, I'm hoping and praying that TJ will release a Asian style Valentine dragon this year. You know....to keep with the current theme tongue.gif

Either way, I know I'll love the new dragon. There isn't a sprite in all of DC that I don't love. I have CB's of all the past Valentine dragons and I'll be sending my offspring to the AP like most people.

I'm excited because we'll get a new dragon, but not so excited about the potential wall of V-Day dragons,tbh...

Since all my V-days have mates ready (thanks again, for the Sweetling mate, you know who you are xd.png), I'll most likely breed and AP all eggs. It's where my non-CBs come from, so it feels kind of like returning the favor.

Edit: wo0t level 7!

Edited by Isuzu

Looking forward to the release, as always. I'll be breeding my past valentines for the AP like I usually do, aside from the alt sweetling request I promised another member.

Looking forward to this year's Valentine's event - like everyone else. Hopefully I'll be wise enough to actually get a full set of all the Valentine dragons to complete my Holiday sets... dry.gif"

*cough* Unlike last year.

And I'm really excited to see the new Valentine dragon. Early congratulations to the person whose concept is created. happy.gif

I'm still choked they changed the original Valentine sprite,I loved that sprite.

I'm not very excited for next Valentine : I already have 2 of every past year, and I expect there will be a wall of Valentines sitting all time in the AP, like it happened last Christmas, constantly locking both cave and AP.

good for me since i wanna catch up then since i have been MIA till about a month ago for little over 3 yrs minus the occasional visit. D: jealous of you tho.

Does the Valentines breeding start within the week time frame of Valentines Day? If so don't that mean tomorrow is breeding :S So not prepared.

I'm still choked they changed the original Valentine sprite,I loved that sprite.

I was okay with the physical changes after I got used to them, but I still miss the magic ball. xd.png

I'll be able to breed 3rd-gen Rosebuds descended from Dolphinsong's alt this year owo either stairstep with white or even-gen with Kila's chocolate Sweetling as one of the other grandparents.

I wonder what I could trade that for? :3c

I may simply join IRC and offer to breed my horde. Other than that, there isn't much to do until the day of the new drop itself.

I will breed 3rd gens of Valentines, Rosebuds and Sweetlings as well as 2nd gen Heartseeker, all for gifting.

I still don't know which dragon to breed the Heartseekers with, well ... any ideas?

I'm excited for the new dragon. Since I already have all breeds from previous years, I won't have very much to do before the new release.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is new dragons on here, being able to grab older dragons (REALLY want a Rosebud!!), and chocolate. tongue.gif

I'm excited for the new V-Day dragons. biggrin.gif I hope they kind of go off of the normal 'pink' path like the Heartseekers did. <3

I kinda like the blocked AP because once the block starts to drop the eggs behind it will be low time. That made Christmas very beneficial to me. I stocked up on CB stones from the AP. Went from six to just about fifty. wink.gif

I'm breeding my alt sweetlings for a couple of folks and hope any siblings end up with happy homes once they hit the AP. Other than that I'll be anxiously awaiting the new release. Very excited to see what the artists have in store for us this time. Also, maybe we'll have some little extra to keep those of us who are at our limit of old breeds occupied like last year's little Valentine's. That was pretty cute.

I hadn't even realised how close we were until a few hours ago when I thought, "Hang on..." tongue.gif I'm planning on releasing a few of mine to get lineages that I prefer. Pretty sure I'll keep my sweetlings (2nd gens from alts) and my heart seekers (CBs), but the rest will be going to the wiiiiild~

Edit: I will breed them first, though. tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

I was gone for almost two years, and I came back about this time last year. I didn't realize that there were such things as holiday dragons then (because I hadn't been playing long when I left), so the only valentines dragon I have is H'atek, my heartseeker. My list for him is full though. And I think Starlorne is looking forward to having non-nebula babies.

I was wondering why there hasn't been a valentines thread in the news section...lot looking forward to afterwards. After Valentines, we have 8 more months for another holiday. Though I guess we will be having regular releases.

I don't so much like valentines days, but since I have a bad sweet tooth I like the after day sales.

I have a few pairs set up:

Rosebud x marrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/1tWN6

Rosebud x magi http://dragcave.net/lineage/LUBls

09' x magi http://dragcave.net/lineage/o8tWe

09' x greenwing http://dragcave.net/lineage/mc9VY (mate growing up)

12' x magi http://dragcave.net/lineage/SYGfu

and one more 12' that does not have a mate yet. I'm really contemplating the Halloween creepers though because of the high saturation colors. I don't think I'll be breeding my sweetling this year though. I only like to breed him if someone requests an egg.