_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

Bred most of my Valentines and given to promises, got three I will breed on Monday. Now, just wait for the event and new dragons!!

Just bred all my valentines! First few only gave one egg, but after that I got four eggs per breeding!

I'm happy because my couples with pending/approved descriptions both gave 4 eggs each. xd.png They must really like who I paired them with!

I bred my heart seekers with GWs, and continued the lineage of one of my 09's with a CB red (for a nice stair)

3 eggs were gifted, and 4 went to the AP. I hope they went to good homes. <3 ^^

All my dragons I got from the AP come from messy lineages, not complaining though since the site was lagging terribly this morning so I'm lucky I got anything at all tongue.gif

Shame you can't freeze eggs, the egg's look so good tongue.gif.

I mean look at this eggie

I would love to get an egg from a alt sweetling biggrin.gif , hunting for them should be more easy in another day or so.

I keep seeing all these lovely valentine eggs flying through.

I'm hoping to replace my lost 09 2nd gen valentine , but I'm probably not going to have luck the way the AP is xd.png especially since I want a specific mate xd.png

I surprisingly managed to snag a 2nd gen of every Valentine dragon except the Val '09. But the '09 that I did get is a 3rd gen Black stairstep and that's the lineage I was hoping to grab.

Wish there were some 2nd gen Sweetling's and Rosebud's with a Royal Blue or a 2nd gen Heartseeker with a Gold (I bet there are some out there but none of which I managed to catch xd.png) because I love the idea of those lineages and think they would look amazing together but I'm just happy I was able to snagged some 2nd gens in general. biggrin.gif

Edited by MomoMango93

You can get alt Sweetlings? Must have, do they count as a different breed so you can have x2 of them and x2 of the normal variety?

It seems none of my Sweetlings seem any different than the other ones, oh well, Sweetlings are still pretty cool I guess.

You can get alt Sweetlings? Must have, do they count as a different breed so you can have x2 of them and x2 of the normal variety?

It seems none of my Sweetlings seem any different than the other ones, oh well, Sweetlings are still pretty cool I guess.

Alt Sweets can't be caught regularly. I wasn't around for it, but I think it was as an apology that some people's eggs auto-abandoned.

The only 2nd gen alts that exist are if someone breeds their alt sweet and then keeps it on their scroll.

They count towards the sweetling limit, anyway.

I wish my eggs would hurry up and hatch. ]:<

Alt Sweetlings were created as an apology when a glitch made some people's 2010 eggs get auto-abandoned. They are supposed to only breed regular pinks, but in the past another glitch made some Gen2s alt.

Unless there's another glitch that goes around, this year only pink Sweetlings will be produced.

As for people with alts, they don't count as a seperate breed. You can only have 2, no matter the color.

Source: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Sweetling_Dragon

I have some of those alt sweetling's, they are absolutely lovely especially since their one of my most favorite color schemes. I wish we could have regular sweetlings too though, it would be nice but that's the collector in me talking.

I'm a little sad though I've seen some of the eggs in the AP and wanted to nab some to put in the departure threads for those who cant have any luck in the AP but the limit wont let me. The best I can do is take on the breeding requests. which is nice but to be able to give to those who aren't exactly quick at clicking would also be nice. You cant please everyone though.

Got a 2ndGen 09 from the AP (Royal Blue x Valentine wub.gif)

And I'm done with breeding my dragons. Time to wait for the new release and the event.

I know, this morning *see a Rosebud egg click* 'You look around the cave but you cannot seem to find this egg* this repeated for about 10 minutes until the lag stopped a bit :3

My rosebud is the only one not getting any love from those who are requesting. I might just breed a baby for my self and leave it at that. I'm assuming no one wants because her lineage is a bit messy but I love my rosebud regardless.

my others though are all requested for X3

Oh oh oh I cant wait for the new release. These are the releases I never miss. I missed rosebud though because I was busy Val. Day. I missed '09 cuz I wasn't on at that point. Other than that the other two I have been religiously there for~ Oh I cant wait to see what the new Val dragon is gonna be. It's probably gonna be as lovely as the rest of them.

I keep seeing all these lovely valentine eggs flying through.

I'm hoping to replace my lost 09 2nd gen valentine , but I'm probably not going to have luck the way the AP is xd.png especially since I want a specific mate xd.png

What mate do you want?

On another note I bred three for a friend last night but only got 1 egg clutches sad.gif hopefully the other breedings get me more

Got my first Sweetling! Yay! wub.gif

EDIT: And got the second that I needed to build a mate for my Stripe! xd.png

Edited by Dimar

I'm going to wait to breed all my old Valentines until the last possible day to spread things out a bit in the AP. smile.gif

*sighs* over 200 people in the AP… I don't think I stand a chance of getting 2nd gens.

Give it a few hours or a day you can do it I am breeding all 4 types 2nd gens on Sun so you have time smile.gif

I bred three for gifting today and I'll be breeding two more (Heartseeker and '09 Valentine) Monday.

I have a CB sweetling I can breed with almost and a 2nd gen I breed a nice pink x sweetling checkerboard with.

I also have a CB rosebud I can breed with almost anything, as well.

I'm not sure when I'm breeding those. Nobody has specifically asked for any of them so I'm not in a rush.

@ Bloodyrose13: I prefer the color scheme of the Cavern Lurker, but the WW is a more original, unexpected pairing. I would go with Cavern Lurker, if I was breeding for myself.

So, I've bred three of my Valentines. Two 3rd gen checkers with Pinks, a '09 and a Sweetling, and a Heartseeker x Pillow. All pairs produced two eggs each. :3 Now I'm just waiting for my Rosebud's mate to come off cooldown.

Bloodyrose: I prefer the Cavern Lurker personally.