Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

autoabandoned?

How? I thought TJ allowed winners to get a new eggslot specificly for it.

It had 'AP' in its code so people think that the owner was planning to abandon it first anyway.

Just a theory though, I'm sure there are other reasons.

Rarek and Forest, those lineages look beautiful - I love the Silver bred with the Hellfire. (Just... don't melt the Silver.)

Why would they not - they are just another version of the tinsel after all.

So why are 2'nd Gens not up for trade Mysfytt? Please excuse me if you don't want to answer I was just curious. I would NEVER be able to afford one after all.

Edited by REDBULL

So why are 2'nd Gens not up for trade Mysfytt? Please excuse me if you don't want to answer I was just curious. I would NEVER be able to afford one after all.

Mysfytt is giving the second gens to artists smile.gif

Why would they not - they are just another version of the tinsel after all.

It just always makes me feel better to get confirmation. smile.gif

Admittedly, it would have been odd if they didn't breed true, given their description. I love the concept of pearl as egg, by the way.

I hope they breed multiple egg clutches so that the rest of us folks could at least have a 'look in' at catching a 2nd or 3rd gen in the AP. That would also spread them around faster.

Edited by Dubious

I'm still waiting for the first on my list to make the decission on which mate to take smile.gif

Will report if breeding is a success or not.

They look very nice! *grabby hands*

Unfortunately, I don't think multi-clutches would happen, but we can hope!

I hope they breed multiple egg clutches so that the rest of us folks could at least have a 'look in' at catching a 2nd or 3rd gen in the AP. That would also spread them around faster.

I hope we at least do what happened with the last tinsels: Set up the "Pay it forward" list

You had to get on the bronze list first, and move your way up by giving your first two eggs to someone else on the list.

Looking at them, I'd now choose a Ribbondancer mate, I think...

Or another of the "rounder" and "slimmer" sprites, like male Purple, Waverunner, Silvers, Sunrise, female Sunsong. And I still think they might look nice with Skywings, especially Golds.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=happy

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=4&mate=LNU1

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=Ebi3m

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=Jewel (love this combination!)

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=jKJbr

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=qQ2Pt (wrong way round, I know)

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=4&mate=aWNn (mmmmh!)

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=4&mate=aWNn

Edited by lilysally

wow.. thanks for the topic, and I am glad to have seen the adults - even if it was only on the wiki.

though I am really dissapointed these are prize dragons....they appeal the most to me of any dragon sprite that has been released, as such im sad I wont be able to get a CB one (or is it GB/PB??) though hopefully I can snag a few CB metals to trade for a few 2nd gens

Congrats again to all - and many Thanks to Mysfytt for the artwork.

*wonder if she has concept art on dev art or somewhere of this*

I hope we at least do what happened with the last tinsels: Set up the "Pay it forward" list

You had to get on the bronze list first, and move your way up by giving your first two eggs to someone else on the list.

Something like that would have to be set up by winners themselves, and seeing that all of their lists are closed it's not likely.

My favs are alt and silver's. Can't wait until this guys start getting around.

wow.. thanks for the topic, and I am glad to have seen the adults - even if it was only on the wiki.

though I am really dissapointed these are prize dragons....they appeal the most to me of any dragon sprite that has been released, as such im sad I wont be able to get a CB one (or is it GB/PB??) though hopefully I can snag a few CB metals to trade for a few 2nd gens

Congrats again to all - and many Thanks to Mysfytt for the artwork.

Yeah, I would have liked to see these guys as a general release rather than a prize dragon. I really like them, but since I can't get CBs I'm probably not going to get that many of them. Oh well, there's always deadlines, I guess.

They are so beautiful !

I already loved the hatchlings, and the adults do more than fulfill their promise ! I love the proportions, the colours, the details, the pose and, most of all, the head ! With that snout, the beard, the "eyebrows" and those ears they just look perfect ! Friendly, wise, astute and good-humoured. That face looks like it could have a lot of expressions, which is quite an exception from most of the dragons we have here, who just don't have so many things to do facial expressions with. Wonderful work, wonderful dragon ! Thank you very much, Mysfytt !!

This is also a good example of an artwork with many details that are still easily discernable, and a slender build with a lot of dynamic that still looks clean and structured. (My problem with the otherwise great Tsunamis and Blusangs is that you can barely make out the smaller details of their heads and bodies, for the sprites look too tiny to properly represent the dragon.)

And I like their description, too. Perhaps we'll learn something about their nature/character in the future ? (In case you have something in mind about that, Mysfytt, I'd be very interested to hear it !!)

The Shimmer-scales definitely go to the top four of my most favourite dragons ! (The other being Royal Blue, Shadow Walker and Heartseeker. In no special order, they are all equally great.)

Which is kind of sad, too, for after so many new releases that didn't meet my taste at all (Turpentines, Luminas, Cavern Lurkers, Brimstones, Olives) or just barely (Tri-Horns) now I again have a dragon I love and adore and can't ever get a caveborn of (the others are Heartseeker and Shadow Walker, for I joined DC in April 12).

I never mourned not getting CB Tinsels or all the other special releases, for I don't like them that much, but this one is so wonderful, it's really sad to know you can't get caveborns and will only barely get offspring at all. sad.gif

So - congratulations again to the very, very lucky winners, and whoever owns/comes to own a Shimmer-scale, please, please breed them like there's no tomorrow ! wink.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

PS: Just for the record, I think Jewel, the original, has indeed the most beautiful colour of them all, followed by the bronze variation. But I still like silver and gold very much.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

The adults are awesome. I've been waiting for an Eastern for ages xd.png

Now time to wait a while so I can get my hands on one.

So guys : Logic refused hnnnnnnnn. No baby this week. Oh my god. This si going to be a thing. xd.png

Well, highly logical people are not very much interested in emotional contact. We know that from Mr. Spock or Sheldon Cooper. wink.gif

Well, highly logical people are not very much interested in emotional contact. We know that from Mr. Spock or Sheldon Cooper. wink.gif

Gah, now I'm interested in the name of the first mate that Logic tried xd.png

I personally like the silver and the alt because I love silver and blue. The other colours are equally as amazing, I just have personal preferences...

And I haven't even gotten round to collecting Tinsels, so I'm not worried about getting Shimmer-scales just yet tongue.gif

What ?! Logic refused ?! Oh no !!

Will we have to wait seven years for him to experience the Pon Farr before we get offspring now ?! blink.gif

I think the Bronze is fabulous! by far my fav (other than the spriter's - blue is my fav colour lol)

WOW....they are breathtaking!!!

But still I am a little bit sad that they are not a regular release. Why must the first Eastern dragon (I know Silvers are Easterns, too, but they can not be compared to the Shimmer-scales) on this site be a Prize?! I wish I could do a silver Shimmer-scale x Flamingo checker. Now I am hoping for more Easterns being released!

Sadly most of my sprites go from a pencil sketch I do in my pad to a full color finished sprite - I seem to miss all the other steps, so no Dev art pics of it. Didn't use nay references either, it is just my version of a Chinese Water Lung (pronounced more like lyoong - sort of, not the breathing organ)

Jewel and oceanrider is interesting, but I like my 2 boys just fine. Just hope she does.

Correct pronunciation is "L-O-n" emphasize the O and somewhat of N , dont pronounce it as Long. :b

Sort of like saying "Onf", like when you fall down, but without the F.

In chinese it's 龙。

(im chinese and i felt the need to say that.. x'D)

anyways, i do hope no more of the other shimmer-scales refuse, :[. It'd be a shame if like 60% of them refuse or keep making fails. It'll take forever for them to spread like that.

*hurry and crank up the ratios TJ.. >.<*

Edited by suskekun222

Correct pronunciation is "L-O-n" emphasize the O and somewhat of N , dont pronounce it as Long. :b

In chinese it's 龙。

(im chinese and i felt the need to say that.. x'D)

anyways, i do hope no more of the other shimmer-scales refuse, :[. It'd be a shame if like 60% of them refuse or keep making fails. It'll take forever for them to spread like that.

*hurry and crank up the ratios TJ.. >.<*

(That's why I always type it as Chinese Long ;P)

Gah...I really hope no more refuse. Don't let them be as rare or rarer than metals ><