Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Wheeep, Luckiest Catch has gendered female! biggrin.gif *is waaaaay behind everyone else*

It's fantastic to see another eastern, though! *pets all the pretty shiny adults* <3

Also, having just backpacked through China and south-east Asia, it's really really special for me to have a dragon that sort of commemorates my trip - I've seen a *lot* of this type of dragon in the last 10 months. xd.png *hugs Catch*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Give em a chance people - they just get their adult scales you throw em in with some strange male/female and expect egg the first night - let em settle into their place for a few days - then go nuts with the love makin.

Give em a chance people - they just get their adult scales you throw em in with some strange male/female and expect egg the first night - let em settle into their place for a few days - then go nuts with the love makin.

yeah... what she said

xd.png

They still be yougins'

augh the spriter's alt is so gorgeous! also, i think it's kind of a little "small world" that one of the adults' names is Silas and i own the dragon named "Silas". makes me feel all happy inside.

i hope they start producing soon! it would be a shame if nobody has luck with it for a while

Wow, I just saw the adults for the first time! ohmy.gif OMG, they are exquisite! wub.gif The Bronze is my definite favourite of the bunch, I knew right away when I first saw the Bronze hatchlings that the Bronze would turn out to be my favourite. happy.gif The spriter's alt comes a very close second to it, though! wink.gif

My least favourite is the Gold, the gold colours seem to be a little bit... hmm... I don't know... not subtle enough? Or not natural? Or maybe more yellow than actual golden. Either way these prizes are more complexly drawn than the Tinsels (plus far more colours were used for this year's prize dragon, so they appear more 'versatile'), so more interesting and pleasant to look at. I don't think I can tire of their design as I eventually ended up doing with the Tinsels! :3 Truly a job well done, Mysfytt. cool.gif

Maybe we should let it rest for a bit. All this excitement might stop the dragons from producing. tongue.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

Oriental style dragon!! I really love it. As i'm live in east asia i like eastern style dragon more than western.

Thanks to Mysffytt for a wonderful dragon.

Maybe we should let it rest for a bit. All this excitement might stop the dragons from producing. tongue.gif

"No, no, don't worry. We'll just be over here. You know. Watching. In case anything... happens. Don't mind us. Just... do whatever's natural."

"No, no, don't worry. We'll just be over here. You know. Watching. In case anything... happens. Don't mind us. Just... do whatever's natural."

New head canon of these guys as shy and permanently traumatized by us confirmed xd.png

But hey, can any of you shimmer fail owners post screenies of the lineage, with the codes crossed out if you're nervous about it? I want to see how they look, and since unfogging them probably isn't safe at the moment screenies might be the way to do so... If you'd be so kind as to oblige us, that is smile.gif

(Psssst TJ crank up their breeding ratios!)

I like these dragons, but still personally prefer Tinsels more (especially my precious Galletian Victory). Hopefully I can trade for a few, shouldn't be too hard for me to do.

And just so you know, the first egg my Tinsel made was a fail. Stop panicking.

Edited by Commander Wymsy

Wheeep, Luckiest Catch has gendered female! biggrin.gif *is waaaaay behind everyone else*

It's fantastic to see another eastern, though! *pets all the pretty shiny adults* <3

Also, having just backpacked through China and south-east Asia, it's really really special for me to have a dragon that sort of commemorates my trip - I've seen a *lot* of this type of dragon in the last 10 months. xd.png *hugs Catch*

Did you catch a CB one from the AP?

New head canon of these guys as shy and permanently traumatized by us confirmed

I'm cracking up at this. If the poor baby prizes were sentient they'd think of humans as total creeps, I'm sure!

And I'm late on this, but guh, the adults are beautiful. It's rare that I fall in love with every single stage of a new dragon, but these ones take the cake.

They did. Originally, it was auto abandoned from the original winner.

autoabandoned?

How? I thought TJ allowed winners to get a new eggslot specificly for it.

New head canon of these guys as shy and permanently traumatized by us confirmed xd.png

But hey, can any of you shimmer fail owners post screenies of the lineage, with the codes crossed out if you're nervous about it? I want to see how they look, and since unfogging them probably isn't safe at the moment screenies might be the way to do so... If you'd be so kind as to oblige us, that is smile.gif

Lol! totally agree, Teejay, bump up the ratios a bit biggrin.gif

And I wanna see some lineage pairings, if anyone made some/has some screenshots or anything??

/uncomfortable

Some people wished earlier that the breeding ratio for the new prizes to be maintained evenly, instead of an enormous rush at the start and gradual decline in breeding. I wonder if that''s what TJ did.

Here you go!

user posted image

Here you go!

user posted image

Cute sprites good job! Just a suggestion ^.^ I think a Sunsong would look fab with the new prizes.

Here you go!

user posted image

OMG, the Bronzes look so pretty in lineage view! I'd love to see them paired with female Moonstones. <3

All of you crowding the new prize winners for 2nd gens is kind of obnoxious and a tad pugnacious.

Give them a break people...They need some space after being flooded with PMs.

Edited by Ashywolf

They are very beautiful dragons, congratulations Mysfytt and all the winners. smile.gif

Good luck with breeding too, hope the fertility fairies visit all of you!

Gorgeous Adults, all of them. Lol....Qualeo has changed Logic's name again "SHAME ON YOU". hehe, I hope that is not the permanent name.