Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

I wish I could've won a prize dragon purely because randomly gifting and surprising people would've been so much fun, haha. Plus, it'd rejuvenate my interest in DC and get me to be more active again. I imagine the PMs you'd get after gifting someone out of the blue would be priceless...

"Omgwtf why did you send me a prize holy carp, I don't even know you?! zooomg!!1"

"...IDK. Enjoy!"

I'd also troll people looking to trade and ask for things like 9 CB Nocturne hatchlings, or a dragon with 9 in the code. The whole "gift your first 2 offspring after getting yours" would be fun to watch grow, as well.

Sigh, the possibilities for fun would be endless =p

I wish I could've won a prize dragon purely because randomly gifting and surprising people would've been so much fun, haha. Plus, it'd rejuvenate my interest in DC and get me to be more active again. I imagine the PMs you'd get after gifting someone out of the blue would be priceless...

"Omgwtf why did you send me a prize holy carp, I don't even know you?! zooomg!!1"

"...IDK. Enjoy!"

I'd also troll people looking to trade and ask for things like 9 CB Nocturne hatchlings, or a dragon with 9 in the code. The whole "gift your first 2 offspring after getting yours" would be fun to watch grow, as well.

Or you could randomly offer 2G's on "I want a gender swap for my CB Stone" xd.png

"...IDK. Enjoy!"

Oh I love you for this xd.png

That would be pure awesomeness.... I do love gifting people things out of the blue xd.png Some reactions are just great

EDIT: The more I think about this, the more I like the idea. Definitely doing this when I get my prizes, though that will probably be a while haha

Edited by sunsteps88

Okay, so I've split a good deal part of this thread and I'm going to be going through it slowly and reading everything. As a moderator, I felt like there was a lot more that I could split, but I decided against it.

This thread is about the prize dragons. It isn't about what people perceive as right or wrong about trading with the winners. There's no right or wrong way to play DC, and people can pick what they want and can trade with what they like. This point isn't part of this discussion. The winners are still people, people who can be made to feel guilty because of their style of playing the game, and it shouldn't have to be that way. No one should have to feel horrible for winning a raffle prize.

Anyone who participated in the raffle had a chance to win, and I understand that knowing that something is going to take some time is hard. And I understand the feeling of knowing or thinking that you'll never get one of the dragons and being upset about that. There are a lot of people in that boat, but these dragons are new, and this dragons start only in limited amounts. However again, this thread isn't about that. It isn't about feeling someone is being greedy or not. It isn't about trades. There are other topics for that and this one isn't it.

A few people are going to be getting a PM from me, so please expect one as I'll try to explain myself and any action that I'm going to take.

Now I'll ask politely that people stay on the topic at hand and I ask that there be no more posts about trading, or guilt, please.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll answer PMs as soon as I can.

Now allow me to take off my mod hat and thank Mysfytt for the lovely prizes and to congratulate all winners.

This topic will remain closed until rubyshoes and I discuss it. We will post if it is decided to reopen or leave it closed.

~Edit as the Prize dragons are adults, we have decided this topic will remain closed.~

edit: Here's a wiki link for those who might have missed what the adults look like. http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

Edited by rubyshoes