Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Well... i want to try them together.. so badly.. but i can't.

I have to breed for people who are waiting for their eggs from Alcoholic. I can try to breed only if someone from the list would ask me for it.

I know you all are curious, but... But. user posted image

I can't believe no one on your list has asked you yet. That was the first thing that popped into my mind. wink.gif

Maybe when your list clears up? I would be very disappoint if you didn't breed those two together at least once. tongue.gif

(Not saying you HAVE to breed them of course. Just saying it would be awesome)

Edited by tikigurl91

Actually if I won a prize dragon, the only reason I *would* consider trading it to someone would be if they already owned a CB tinsel. I mean, how shiny will THAT hybrid look? :-)

Unless someone has been scammed, or someone uses a sock puppet account to trade themselves a prize, I don't see why anyone should feel guilty. It's an online game. If some people want to trade away their prizes, or freeze them, or drop them onto the AP to enjoy the chaos, or even turn them into vampires, it's their business, and it's all good. I congratulate Absolute and Amazon_warrior on their good fortune, really. :-D

@Absolute, Honestly I think what you and your friend did was great and very selfless. If I was in his shoes I think I would have done the same thing. He can still get a sprite and you can perpetuate the lines where he cant. Its a win for you both and all of dc, otherwise nobody would have benefited if it was never bred.

I admit I'd love to see this. All of the prize winners working together to create a lineage like that. It'd be great!

I would definitely support this, so SECONDED! THIRDED! xd.png

@Absolute: Consider me dense, but I really don't see what was wrong with trading for a CB Shimmer, especially if both sides are more than willing for the trade to happen. So... congrats, and I wish you all the very best!!!

I plan to breed 10 eggs and make lottos in chat (#dragonlotto channel), i want to give people a chance to get 2nd gen for free, without any paying. I don't do that because i feel guilty (well, that's not the main reason), i just want to share with others. Remember how the winners from previous year didn't breed their tinsels? I want to do the opposite. I'll post all the info on my profile, and here. And i'll send notifications through PMs to all those who PMed me before (1000500 km long list, but ehh).

@Absolute - I for one do not believe you owed anyone an explanation; I'm just sorry some people made you feel bad for what you did.

To my mind what you and your friend did was a jolly good thing and given he was going to trade it anyway, why not with someone who loves the game and has the time to commit to it?

I hope you won't let any bad feeling upset your enjoyment of your new lovely.

And to get it back on topic so to speak, I just want to add my praise as to the beauty of these new dragons - they really are so very lovely. So different and beautiful.

am surprise it is eastern

this is a first

i love them all

spiriter's alt is very very beautiful

great work

xd.png

wish for at least one egg of each

@Absolute I would have done the exact same thing in your position. No one should make you feel guilty for accepting a good trade from a friend (or anyone). I'd be willing to bet that the people who are complaning would do the same thing you did, they're just sore because they didn't get to.

I'm a little late but.. congrats to all that got a Cb prize, one way or another! smile.gif

They are gorgeous! For real, I didn't expect such an awesome sprite...

Also, love the Bilbo name, suits great to the bronze! biggrin.gif

@Absolute, Oh my.. ): I may have completely misunderstood you when i first heard you receiving a CB prize from a trade.

I think you should keep the prize, since your friend chose you to trade for it, plus he had said he would sell it away anyways aye? s:

And i think you would be a better recipient for the prize, since your friend did say that he would only be playing during the new dragon releases and suchs? I suppose he wanted you to help spread the shimmers since he probably wouldnt be able to or do a very good job at it.

But thats just my opinion, their just pixelized dragons on an online game anyways. (:

I agree with this. The prize is yours, Absolute. You should keep it because you did nothing wrong to get it. Even if you got the second prize too, that would have been fine with me. At least you will breed them regularly so all of us who didn't get a prize will have a chance to get them sooner or later tongue.gif

Don't feel guilty and enjoy your prize!

Congrats to the spriter by the way, the adults are very beautiful.

@Absolute - Thank you for coming in here and explaining. ^^ I was someone who thought the trade was rather unfair, but when I read on your profile that the person who traded it to you had approached you first, I realized the trade wasn't a scam like I had first thought. It was nice being able to learn more about the trade. (: I don't think you have any obligation to trade off/trade back the new prize. I'm sorry that you aren't as happy as you could be, and I apologize if anything I've said has hurt you.

I went to sleep before Jewel grew up, and she looks nice. c: I'm sad to hear she'll only be bred with those two mates though. I keep thinking about the huge even-gens with all the spriter's alts in them - other than the alts they're ALL WHITES. And then there's going to be a Moonstone/Lumina in the mix. XD

These are so pretty. *-* Totally worth being bumped up and Merry being one of them instead of a holly. biggrin.gif

Curious now, was Merry the code for a Holly and did you have the option to pick a new code when you got bumped? Or did the Merry code just carry over?

@ Absolute

As someone who has picked up a ton of your eggs on various threads and obsessively stalks the AP when I see you breeding, I'm thrilled that you got the opportunity to trade for a prize that otherwise would have gone mostly inactive. Congratulations!

Curious now, was Merry the code for a Holly and did you have the option to pick a new code when you got bumped? Or did the Merry code just carry over?

Well, Merry was the code for the Holly and when I got the prize I was expecting a Holly, honestly, because there was no messages or anything saying that you get bumped up or anything, and then when I defogged it, I was kinda just like, " I guess I got bumped up xd.png"

You didn't even know you got bumped up. The code carries. tongue.gif

Edit: Annnnnnnnd no egg -.-;

Edited by Infernette

No one can say anyone else is greedy. Greed is a concept, not a physical property.

Now, putting this in the right direction...

Sprites are not at all what I expected them to be, though I was expecting a few more shines out of them... <3

My first three tinsels, I had to trade CB blacks and stripes for during a period when those were as rare as CB metals are usually...and the only lineages I was able to afford with those became worthless within weeks (7th-10th gens.). And that was only SIX MONTHS after tinsels had been released. I had to wait a whole half a year to get subpar lineages.

^This

I actually got my first Tinsel from Absolute for a few CB Nebulas when the new alts came out biggrin.gif But I had to wait more then a year for a 3rd gen Tinsel and I don't have any 2nd gens by now :/

I hope it will not take that long to get one of the new prizes with a decent lineage...

@ Absolute

I think not one would have hesitated, when offered with such a choice, well, some can afford it, others can´t (me *lol*) - the dragons still stay pixels on a computer monitor, we don´t pay any money to collect those dragons, so why there is greed out there, I don´t know... (you could do a nice even gen, where both dragons meet in the end *lol*, I personally wouldn´t know what to do with a 2nd gen from 2 prizes, can´t be continued anyway imo)

Wow!!!The new sprites are soooo pretty!!!! biggrin.gif I hope that I get one eventually!!! smile.gif

Also a lineage of CB Prize X CB Prize would be amazing!!!Before the new release I was thinking how cool it would be if there was a lineage of CB tinsels but the new sprite and tinsels would go better together and make a really nice lineage!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

On another note, is anyone else curious as to where the 9 undiscovered cb prizes are hiding out? Let's hope no one went on an extended vacation and missed one.

Edited by Karobb

On another note, is anyone else curious as to where the 9 undiscovered cb prizes are hiding out? Let's hope no one went on an extended vacation and missed one.

I was wondering this, too! Maybe they used means other than the usual hatcheries, and slipped by the ever-watchful DC curious that way?

Anyone is free to do what they want with their prize, that's just how it is. If I had one and wanted to kill it to prove a point, I could. I don't know why people are throwing around words like 'greedy'. So what?

And Absolute is being anything but.

Anyway. No need to end up in that debate again X'D

Has anyone found a 2nd gen fail in the AP? I lurked around for a while and clicked on anything unusual, but obviously the chances were next to nothing xd.png

8, actually. c:

I have a list of 52/60.

But yeah I really hope no one missed theirs. Dx

Well, Merry was the code for the Holly and when I got the prize I was expecting a Holly, honestly, because there was no messages or anything saying that you get bumped up or anything, and then when I defogged it, I was kinda just like, " I guess I got bumped up xd.png"

You didn't even know you got bumped up. The code carries. tongue.gif

Edit: Annnnnnnnd no egg -.-;

So you didn't know until you unfogged the egg? ohmy.gif Bet your heart did a little bump when you saw a shiny egg sitting there, lol.

As far as the unknown prize eggs, aren't there still a few more days before they have to be hatched? Wondering if a few of the owners are planning on waiting till the last day and viewbombing them.

8, actually. c:

I have a list of 52/60.

But yeah I really hope no one missed theirs. Dx

However, there are 61 with Jewel.