Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Eh, I definetely like them better in lineage view. There they look absolutely stunning, but full sized- not my favorite.

Have there been any reports of successful breedings yet? o_o

Ya know, a lot of times if I breed dragons as soon as they mature, I get refusals....just saying!

Wow, those adults.

They're so different that what you normally see on DC, so complex and beautiful. Not what I expected, but still lovely. <3

Hnghnghng I can't wait to get some </3

Silver one is my favorite. There's something about their faces that I'm not in love with, but that's personal preference. The art is amazing.

Shine produced a fail, from what I've heard.

First breeding gives a fail? That does not bode well ;A:

Now a refusal sounds better <XD;;

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

There's something about their faces that I'm not in love with, but that's personal preference.

Nice to know I'm not just being picky.

Really beautiful dragons, though. Nice coloring

SO PRETTY!

The faces are really buggin me, though tongue.gif They look kinda tiger-ish. And they don't really look much like water dragons, IMO.

STILL PRETTY

So flippin excited. Maybe luck will come my way with some offspring  xd.png

i have to say that its because they arent -reeaally- water dragons.. eastern dragons have a thing with water, usually, and this is going more in that direction than anything else

theyre so gorgeous, gah. i'm so happy these ones were chosen to be the prize. they's mah favorite ;v;

Edited by ParticleSoup

Nice to know I'm not just being picky.

Really beautiful dragons, though. Nice coloring

Yeah, its those faces, they just kind of- have ears. And giant eyes. And the teeth, but mostly the eyes and EARS.

I actually think they'd look best with blusang. They both are extremely detailed and they may balance each other out.

Oh I'm dying! I've wanted to see an Asian type dragon since forever. I sure hope the eggs will make the rounds. There is no way I could ever 'afford' a low gen but I seriously don't care about lineage as long as I can have one of those lovelys on my scroll. Some day! Some day, darn it!

I actually think they'd look best with blusang. They both are extremely detailed and they may balance each other out.

Yes! Blusang x Shimmer-somethings would look gorgeous!

I may be breeding SHADE tonight, and I may not. I'm still trying to figure out if TJ set the enhanced breeding period for the full course (I incubated my egg), or if the enhanced breeding is right now.

SHADE (Or rather, Roran Domiadraumr) will either be bred to a Royal Blue or Ice sometime today or tomorrow, depending on my decision.

HOLY.

Is this an EASTERN?

On DC?

I didn't even know that was possible!

Edit: Now I REALLY want to hoard them. Easterns are my favorites. ;~;

(If any winners have spots open on their lists, let me know? I'll pay whatever.)

Edited by Derranged

HOLY.

Is this an EASTERN?

On DC?

I didn't even know that was possible!

*cough*

Silvers...

I like the face. Most Easterns have a similar head appearance. I liek a lot.

*cough*

Silvers...

Silvers are an original dragon from the start of the game. No Easterns have been released since then, because TJ supposedly doesn't like them.

Guys. This is MONUMENTAL.

Edited by Derranged

Silvers are an original dragon from the start of the game. No Easterns have been released since then, because TJ supposedly doesn't like them.

Guys. This is MONUMENTAL.

But you said that like you implied there were none at all.

Edited by Tehpikachu

Lol @ the mis-spell in their descriptions .... Teejay, come fix it!!

I may be breeding SHADE tonight, and I may not. I'm still trying to figure out if TJ set the enhanced breeding period for the full course (I incubated my egg), or if the enhanced breeding is right now.

SHADE (Or rather, Roran Domiadraumr) will either be bred to a Royal Blue or Ice sometime today or tomorrow, depending on my decision.

What enhanced breeding?

Gorgeous adults! hmm may have to change my "would sell my soul for" message in my sig. xd.png

*determined to be patient* ninja.gif