Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

Mysfytt, those adults are stunning. I was a bit surprised when I first saw them, but pleasantly so!

I must have some! I am not on anybody's list and I don't really care, because at this point I don't care about the lineage. I just hope when they start breeding and get out there among the user base I will be able to get some of every color. And I must get one from Jewel's line, because she is so beautiful. She and the silver ones are my favorites, but I am always partial to blue and silver. smile.gif

Congrats to all the winners! And I am sending out better breeding vibes!!!

Mysfytt, those adults are stunning. I was a bit surprised when I first saw them, but pleasantly so!

I must have some! I am not on anybody's list and I don't really care, because at this point I don't care about the lineage. I just hope when they start breeding and get out there among the user base I will be able to get some of every color. And I must get one from Jewel's line, because she is so beautiful. She and the silver ones are my favorites, but I am always partial to blue and silver. smile.gif

Congrats to all the winners! And I am sending out better breeding vibes!!!

lol im not on a list either i just want the species no matter how ugly a lineage i may end up with later xd.png

Ah, i think the gold prize with the code happy may be the one to have produced a offspring.

its currently fogged, so i cant say for sure. s:

edit: nevermind.. all the children of the prizes are fogged.. @u@

Edited by suskekun222

The adults are stunning. They have so much fine detailing and I rather like the pose. <3 My favorite is probably the bronze.

I'm not on any list either, but once the 2nd gens start going out and people begin breeding 3rd/4th gens I have hope that I'll land a pretty shimmer-scale within a few months. It'll be more than worth the wait!

So far, I count 4 fails (2 that are fogged now) and 2 fogged ones.

Edited by LifeSucksMEDead

Ah....how i'd love to get a 2nd gen prize dragon on my scroll. But I don't think that'll ever happen....

Congrats to those who get one, though.

I was really hoping that the dragons would be ugly so I wouldn't feel as bad about not having one, but of course they had to end up pretty =P Hah.

The spriter's alt is definitely my favorite of the bunch, though that's not so surprising given that most alts do end up looking the best. I think if I could change one thing it would be the ears 'cause of personal preference, but overall they're really great looking. It's cool that the site finally got another Eastern.

Edited by Nine

Before you all try to start a revolt, for the record, the only reason frills do not breed frills is at the request of the spriter when she decided to remove the egg's availability. They used to breed frills just fine.

I am sure shiny's can be bred by these, really no need to worry, every baby is not going to be shiny, that's just not realistic.

I still kind of want to try. xd.png

*rubs luck on your dragon* xd.png

You could try if you feel like it.

Wonder if we have any unknown successes

There is at least one fogged non-prize, so don't assume every fog is a prize

Yes, they kinda have to fog them since people will click them to death if they don't. It's like the proverbial stampede of mindless shoppers at a sale.

oh no they're gorgeous.

I'm so jealous. ;u;

I wonder how long I'll have to wait around for these ones (I still don't even have a bronze tinsel yet!)

Collecting these ones is going to be hard I think.

Gorgeous! I am love with the spriter's alt....

Not on any lists, and not holding out hope for any low gens....but I do look forward to having these guys on my scroll eventually, no matter the gen!

Wow, I just offered IOU for 3 CB Neglected Hatchies for a spot on the 2nd Gen Breeding List xd.png

It was declined xd.png

Lovely dragons, well done Mysfytt! I love the adult pose too.

Love them all, but if I had to choose a fav it would be the silver or spriter's alt, love the silver/blue look!

I totally want to sculpt one of the adults and put him on my desk. O_O

I've been meaning to sculpt various DC Dragons but never got around to it X_x I must, one day, especially these new beauties.

Yes, they kinda have to fog them since people will click them to death if they don't. It's like the proverbial stampede of mindless shoppers at a sale.

Which is why I fogged my fail.

35 clicks immediately on transfer isn't healthy... x.x

Hmmm...

Wondering if we only get fails, if this prize dragon really IS a prize this time, and only for the winners...

Hmmm...

Wondering if we only get fails, if this prize dragon really IS a prize this time, and only for the winners...

I thought someone said there was confirmation of a bronze 2gen being out there already, but fogged?

I thought someone said there was confirmation of a bronze 2gen being out there already, but fogged?

I have not seen that yet.

Just went through the list on wiki, and most adult dragons have not bred or their egg is fogged.

I know of one Prize that refused their mate, and another threw a fail. (talked to both owners)