Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

However, there are 61 with Jewel.

Ah, yes. There is that.

Really hoping they breed a bit better. o_o

I don't know exactly what happened, Absolute, and I've seen no one upset, but what you are planning to do with the eggs is one of the nicest things ever, and it's great to see an egg go to such a generous user who wants everyone to have a chance to get these beauties. Congrats, and you deserve it.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Ah, yes. There is that.

Really hoping they breed a bit better. o_o

They'll probably start breeding a bit better next breeding time xd.png I mean, the likelihood of having more refusals...hmm xd.png People might start using fertility too.

I honestly can't wait until they get to a point where they're everywhere like the tinsels. To see everyone with their wonderful lineages with Logic and all the others will be fun ^^ And, to see people who mix up lineages in to something really gorgeous. I can't wait until that time comes.

I'd like to see more of the HM winners post, especially if they were able to choose something unusual. I know there was a lot of speculation about CB colored stripes, CB alts, CB hybrids.

Was it even possible to ask for some of those? I know of one CB alt black but that's it, other than the frills and hollies of course.

I could abandon some. But i'm not sure who'll get it, they can kill it or bite..

Or grabbing it could make someone's day x3 Like Amazon's lucky find in the AP. that certainly went to someone who will care for it.

But yes, there's always that chance. It's up to you what you do with it, really. <3

I could abandon some. But i'm not sure who'll get it, they can kill it or bite..

Please, don't do anything that would make you uncomfortable. I would say you are being generous enough, promising to lotto some. Even I couldn't ask any more of you.

You could post it in the gifting thread as a mock two-way trade, just asking for AP fodder so you could confirm the new owner's identity; then you could only give it to people who you trust not to murder it. smile.gif

I hope you lotto most of them, though, as that seems to be the most accessible way for most people to see them, haha. Thank you! xd.png

You could post it in the gifting thread as a mock two-way trade, just asking for AP fodder so you could confirm the new owner's identity; then you could only give it to people who you trust not to murder it. smile.gif

I hope you lotto most of them, though, as that seems to be the most accessible way for most people to see them, haha. Thank you! xd.png

That seems like a smart idea :3

I like this idea. ^^

But that's just because I can't use the Chat. tongue.gif

Edited by Dawnfur

but.. then his chances of being spammed will tenfold, no?

xd.png

He's admitted to having a prize, he's going to get spammed anyway. xd.png

What is this lotto? If I have cruddy connection will it work for me?

He's admitted to having a prize, he's going to get spammed anyway. xd.png

What is this lotto? If I have cruddy connection will it work for me?

to irc, and join #dragonlotto

This may sound like a random question, but are any winners intending to describe their dragon? I haven't seen many (if any) CB tinsels with descriptions, so I'm wondering if it will be different this time tongue.gif

To answer this question quite a few pages back there, yes Roran Domiadraumr (SHADE) will get a description. It is currently in for moderation.

I am going to give silly Silas a description too.

Just haven't written it yet.

It'll be my first description ever. /intimidated

I am going to give silly Silas a description too.

Just haven't written it yet.

It'll be my first description ever. /intimidated

That would make it extra special then tongue.gif But yaay descriptions smile.gif Can't wait to see them smile.gif

I guess I was that tired last night and missed the turn of the first adults. sad.gif But they are truly gorgeous, and congrats again to Mysfytt and ALL the owners of these beautiful dragons. The Bronze may be my favorite at the moment, but, same as the Tinsels, their colorings are all just well balanced and perfect for their type. I know that we have all been lucky with A-W finding the AP egg and Absolute's trade and plan is absolutely stunning! I love the circle design too, since I have been playing with that theme for my Purples. If I ever get one of the Shimmers, I may swap one of my circle names to it. wink.gif

Edited because I should finish the first cup of coffee before posting! I am a spazz!

Edited by dragongrrl

Right on time! SHADE's description is now available for reading. Hope especially the Alagaesian readers enjoy!

EDIT: On a side note, Roran's first mate, Saphira also has a description. Will try to get to Arya Vardaliduen soon.

Edited by Rarek

So pretty. ohmy.gif They make me think of eastern dragons! (Or, well, they are eastern dragons, right?)

Right on time! SHADE's description is now available for reading. Hope especially the Alagaesian readers enjoy!

Eragon <3 I love it smile.gif So you're not his rider then?

Nope! Roran is a free dragon who simply shows his preference to hang around with me wink.gif

I absolutely love where his name came from. I grew up with my nose shoved in those books. Only thing I have to say is I was a touch disappointed with the ending. But seriously, I'll be stalking trades for a high gen offspring from him xd.png.

We can all stop quoting back and forth, and talk about...here's a noble idea, the prize dragons. tongue.gif

I want to see a tinsel Vs raffle prize competition! Anyone else besides me in the cheering squad? xd.png

Think this shows just what a great spriter Mysfytt is tongue.gif

I would not disagree there. The sprites are some of the very best on Drag Cave imho. Beautifully done.

Edited by Dubious