TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Congratulations to the new winners! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the new prize dragons. happy.gif Hope to see some cool interesting codes as well. :3

Ah well, I'm about as lucky now as I was the first time around - which is to say - not at all.

Kudos to the new winners. :]

Didn't get an email, but that's ok, there's always next time :3 Congrats to the new winners! :3 *blows party horn and tosses dragon-shaped confetti*

Congratulations, winners! Now to forget about this until June, when I might manage to start getting 6th or 7th generation offspring.

Congratulations, winners! Now to forget about this until June, when I might manage to start getting 6th or 7th generation offspring.

Ditto here... unfortunately... I'm getting flashbacks from the original tinsels. Ugh, not pretty.

Ah well, congrats to the new winners! Enjoy the prizes!

Let's see.....40,000 people who were eligible to enter the raffle.....100 prizes to give total.

So, the odds (if my math is right) are 400 to 1 of winning.

Edited by Riverwillows

Let's see.....40,000 people who were eligible to enter the raffle.....100 prizes to give total. So, the odds (if my math is right) are 400 to 1 of winning.

400 to 1, surely? (Just cancel the zeros...) ETA: Ah, you edited your post! xd.png

Anyway, one of those winners was not me, but congrats to anyone who got lucky second time around!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

No email, sad.gifsad.gifmad.gif but congrats to all the new winners!

I never win any thing on here but in RL i won i big troy.

Congratulations to the winners and my thanks to TJ for all his work regarding the raffle, hope he will get some sleep now!