TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

When the eggs are released, everyone will know rofl even if they don't read the first post with the news

Edited by LaHaine

When the eggs are released, everyone will know rofl even if they don't read the first post with the news

I know xd.png it's just people keep asking when it's all on the front page heh

I keep going "NEWS!!! *clickyclickyclicky*" When the egg turns red again then it's "oh...somone asking about the dragons again and no update. sad.gif " lol

not mad or anything of course xd.png

edit: and sorry for false update hope to those who are being hawks like me! blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

I know, this is crazy!!! I really want them to get released already, but that's sometime in February. sad.gif Oh well, hope I get the redraw! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I know there was already one redraw. Will there be another?

Only TJ knows smile.gif

10 - 1st place

20 - 2nd place

30 - 3rd place

40 - HM

100 Total smile.gif

OMG, so I am like a 100 x loser? Haha, thanks, seems like plenty to go around, hopefully they will breed well.

And with this metal breeding boom, I highly suspect they already 'exist' somewhere. We should see them soon smile.gif

Edited by Karobb

And with this metal breeding boom, I highly suspect they already 'exist' somewhere. We should see them soon smile.gif

Can you clarify this?

10 - 1st place

20 - 2nd place

30 - 3rd place

40 - HM

100 Total smile.gif

Oh. Wow. Now I feel like an ultra-mega-loser. xd.png

Can you clarify this?

The new breed is already entered into the system, so it has caused a change in the ratios. (I think?)

The new breed is already entered into the system, so it has caused a change in the ratios. (I think?)

Thats my take on it, yes.

That's what I think also. Tinsels are breeding well again and we need some good stuff to trade for the new eggs, I mean we can't catch all cb silvers/golds and I don't think they will be traded for rares at the beginning but for some low-gen/rare tinsels....

As this has turned into a chat topic it will be closed. If Admin TJ has news he will post or re open if necessary.

All prizes have been distributed. Congratulations again to the raffle winners.

Prize eggs (including honorable mentions) are protected from sickness.