TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

Omg I do have one but it won't work since someone else got it now since I checked my wrong email

you have someone else using _your_ email address. ohmy.gif

How???

I think what rail means, is that they checked their email after the 15th, meaning that they were too late to reply as the cut off date was the 15th

ETA: congrats to everyone who won xd.png kinda jealous >.<

Edited by cerimonster

you have someone else using _your_ email address. ohmy.gif

How???

No I think he just checked the wrong mail and now the winners who don`t answered will loose their prize an an other person will get it.

Does anyone know if the e-mails for the redraw have been sent out yet?

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

No I think he just checked the wrong mail and now the winners who don`t answered will loose their prize an an other person will get it.

okay.

@ railbussimon: well think if you replied on the 15th its still ok.

Does anyone know if the e-mails for the redraw have been sent out yet?

this is what I was coming to check

but I got nothing in my box

*hears crickets*

Well, good luck to everyone today smile.gif

Hopefully the new winners will respond quickly. I know I'm being impatient, but I really want to see the dragons already xd.png

Well, good luck to everyone today smile.gif

Hopefully the new winners will respond quickly. I know I'm being impatient, but I really want to see the dragons already xd.png

Me too and I am not a winner xd.png But I love to see new dragons.

I hope TJ will let us know if he sends new mails to the new winners.

Well, derp. I don't come around these forums very often and i just realized i had an old email address associated with my account here. It should have still worked (i technically still have access to the address, i just never use it anymore), but i just logged into it and it looks like it was partially deactivated due to inactivity. It was completely empty and that doesn't seem right...guess they deleted everything, and i wasn't even allowed to access my inbox there until i sent a mail to it from another address. Guess i'll never know if i might have won. :/ My only consolation is knowing that i hardly ever win anything, so i probably didn't. lol

Congrats to all the winners anyway. =)

Nothing for me~ rolleyes.gif

Maybe next year laugh.gif I can't wait to see what they look like.

Congratulations to all the winners wub.gif

Edited by hoboflotovoto

Good luck to everyone for the redraw today (if there is/was one) smile.gif

... I'm not going to say I'm not going to get an email...

I got an email from DC! ohmy.gif Unfortunately, it was to confirm my ad free subscription. xd.png

Big congrats to all new winners!

I dont think TJ sent out the emails yet. He probably sleeps, and he probably has a life outside of DragCave. If I were him, I would send the emails around lunch.

No email from dc... Well, I knew it ^^ I'm not lucky with raffles xd.png Big congrats to all the winners, hm and non smile.gif

See TJ's "State of the Cave" post.

I am surprised that the number who have not responded is so high! blink.gif

In regards to the number of people that didn't respond...I wouldn't be surprised if a good chuck of those were HM winners that basically decided not to bother since it wasn't 'good enough' for them (or they have no need for any of the HM options). Their loss, I suppose.

Wow approx 37 users didn't respond? That is very high. Wasn't there only 40 HM spots?

*gets hopes up* laugh.gif Ha I know I shouldn't even be posting since I had an hm for the tree decorating thing, but dammit, Ultraviolets didn't exist back in '10 xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

Congrats to everyone who won! I didn't, but we all still have a chance (still hoping xd.png)

I'm surprised about the number who didn't reply too. Not all can be HM, maybe the reason we hadn't seen a lot of 1st place winners is because they haven't replied? (or just don't want to post/don't have a forum account) Of course this is all specualtion on my part tongue.gif

Since this concerns the Raffle(for me at least) I posted my question here.

I tried to check my email addy in my profile, but it wouldn't show me what is listed. How can I verify my email addy??? It has been so long since I joined that i don't remember what addy I used...

Edited by Husky51

Since this concerns the Raffle(for me at least) I posted my question here.

I tried to check my email addy in my profile, but it wouldn't show me what is listed. How can I verify my email addy??? It has been so long since I joined that i don't remember what addy I used...

You have to go to:

My Controls => down at the bottom under Options, there is Email Settings.

In the Cave itself you have to go to Account => Account Settings

All the emails are sent to the email address you used to sign up for the Cave, not the forum.

Go to Account > Account Settings

I feel kinda stupid asking this but it appears I still don't know all of the DC terms yet. xd.png What does HM mean?

ohmy.gif37 didn't respond?? I can't wait to see who the redraw winners are! Good luck and grats to those of you that get it. happy.gif

I feel kinda stupid asking this but it appears I still don't know all of the DC terms yet. xd.png What does HM mean?

ohmy.gif37 didn't respond?? I can't wait to see who the redraw winners are! Good luck and grats to those of you that get it. happy.gif

HM stands for Honorable Mention, the lowest class of prize winners.

Wow 37 didn't respond. New hope arises xd.png

Something with a brilliant red radiance makes for a nice secret

Edited by Isuzu