TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

And the waiting starts all over again, lol.

I try not to get my hopes up too high, but I can't help thinking "maybe... just maybe...", haha.

Regardless, good luck to everyone, again. Can't wait to see the new dragons!

Edited by jesterboohoo

And the waiting starts all over again, lol.

I try not to get my hopes up too high, but I can't help thinking "maybe... just maybe...", haha.

Regardless, good luck to everyone, again. Can't wait to see the new dragons!

Aha, same here. If I get my hopes too high and lose, I might enter a deppressive state (not really, but I'd be really sad).

Congrats to everyone! I'm curious as whether these emails are from TJ or from the forum or what?

Congrats to everyone! I'm curious as whether these emails are from TJ or from the forum or what?

I was wondering the same thing... I'm not sure

They are from TJ. smile.gif

The emails are not from the forum. It looks like they're form TJ (I'm looking at the email right now) , but says nothing about the forums.

The emails are not from the forum.  It looks like they're form TJ (I'm looking at the email right now) , but says nothing about the forums.

The mails do have the words dragon cave (of some sort) in the titles though correct?

Edited by Erithan

the mails do have the words dragon cave (of some sort) in the titles though correct?

The title of the email is:

[Dragon Cave] Holiday 2012 Raffle‏

The title of the email is:

[Dragon Cave] Holiday 2012 Raffle‏

Thanks.

And this is what the email looks like. ^-^ One of the third place winners posted this towards the beginning of the thread.

user posted image

no problem ^.^

I'm surprised the emails have not been sent out yet. I was sure they would be sent by now. Its getting pretty late after all. blink.gif Regardless, can't wait for the new 37 winners to be chosen. smile.gif

no problem ^.^

I'm surprised the emails have not been sent out yet. I was sure they would be sent by now. Its getting pretty late after all. blink.gif Regardless, can't wait for the new 37 winners to be chosen. smile.gif

The process for the redraw may be more complicated then it would seem, depends on how it's being done+sending out the e-mails. May be double checking things as well.

Hard to say, I'm sure TJ has quite a bit of other things to deal with to besides dc stuff to.

user posted image

This made me laugh xd.png Poor Pinkie, though I do the same thing but close and re-open my email tab xd.png Congrats to all who have won/about to be winners :3

The process for the redraw may be more complicated then it would seem, depends on how it's being done+sending out the e-mails. May be double checking things as well.

Hard to say, I'm sure TJ has quite a bit of other things to deal with to besides dc stuff to.

*imagines TJ individually writing scroll names on slips of paper and tossing them into a huge ball, then rolling the ball around before reaching inside and pulling out a slip*

...I'm hoping he's just busy. xd.png

*checks email... again*

He was online a while ago... Anyway I never win a thing, here or in RL.

He was online a while ago... Anyway I never win a thing, here or in RL.

Me either xd.png. The only thing I ever won was by default. I was the only one in the age group >3>

We'll have the results soon enough!

*tries to not obsessively check emails and other things* xd.png I often fail at it though...patience can be in short supply sometimes for me.