TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

It's my humble suggestion as to what such a troll dragon might look like. (Can you see I can art with the best of them? xd.png)

Only thing that would make that better was if the black lines were the color of the prize (skip the other outline - just have a Gold, Silver, and Bronze stick dragon)

Someone should propose a April Fool's dragon like that. Maybe TJ will humor us one day.

It's my humble suggestion as to what such a troll dragon might look like. (Can you see I can art with the best of them? xd.png)

Yes, your troll dragon is indeed very pretty smile.gif The subtle hues and dramatic outline are astounding smile.gif

(But seriously, it would be wonderful to see troll dragons if only because there's nothing like that on DC. smile.gif )

Someone should propose a April Fool's dragon like that. Maybe TJ will humor us one day.

I'll second that.

Looks like I sure did not win anything in the raffle again. 3 years running...blah. Hopefully, this year end raffle will be lucky for me. wink.gif

All of the raffle winners have been selected and contacted via e-mail. The e-mail contains instructions for selecting a prize, and links to a listing of what prizes may be chosen.

If you do not receive an e-mail, make sure the address associated with your account is correct; e-mails will be resent to those who do not select a prize in a few days.

If the e-mail sent to your site e-mail address bounces, a new winner will be selected.

Topic Reminder. Please be sure your posts are on topic. Otherwise they are spam.

As soon as I wake up I am going to check my email. If I win I think I figured out what I would do. I would have a contest, and people had to find a dragon they owned that was a messy lineage mess. The person with the most inbred messy lineage would get a second gen, and then I would... Do something.

I'm not gonna put too much effort into getting a 2G. I mean, it isn't that important to me. I'd be happy with a 7G stair or some higher gen, like my Tinsels. I'd just like to get one sometime, but I'm not too concerned about when that may happen.

I'm quite eager to see them, however. I'm sure they'll be pretty!~

Anyways. Yeah.

I am totally content with a 7th gen and would love if it was even. Even gen is mostly what I think about nowadays laugh.gif

~

As much as I'd want to refresh my email and go through all spam again, I think it would probably be best to check my email much later, since I'd like to hope that TJ gets sleep during the night xP

To reduce the amount pm, I decided to update my profile and signature.

Hope this can help me in someway.

Edited by isomanic

I think most of the people will start stalking the cave for chickens and dinos after your update xd.png *sets up camp in the jungle*

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I am confused by what your profile says about "proud owner of 20 caveborn 2nd prize dragons"... it looks like you are saying you won 20 second prize dragons in the raffles! xd.png

Also, it's a bit confusing because we don't know whether to PM you with offers off your wish list even though your request list is full. Just a couple things I noticed ^.^ Congrats on your win!

I think most of the people will start stalking the cave for chickens and dinos after your update  xd.png *sets up camp in the jungle*

In the jungle the mighty jungle the hunters hunt tonightttt! xd.png

i havent seen any dinos lately though, wonder where theyve all been hiding tongue.gif

hopefully all the winners get their email though, if it were me I would flip a table if i didnt get my email in time sad.gif cant wait to see these new dragons biggrin.gif

The suspense is killing me! DX

TJ, I know it's the middle of the night, but wake up and give us an update already!!!

*aherm* I mean... Take your time, TJ. I'm sure everyone here has a pretty good hold on their patience. Waiting is no issue. Hehe ^^;

Edit: typo

Edited by Forest

I am confused by what your profile says about "proud owner of 20 caveborn 2nd prize dragons"... it looks like you are saying you won 20 second prize dragons in the raffles! xd.png

Also, it's a bit confusing because we don't know whether to PM you with offers off your wish list even though your request list is full. Just a couple things I noticed ^.^ Congrats on your win!

Yup, that's confusing for me as well @_@

thanks for pointing out xd.png

thanks for pointing out  xd.png

It's still confusing. May I suggest: "I'm a proud owner of a CB prize dragon." Or, "I'm a proud owner of one of the twenty 2nd place prizes". I'm sure some of the native speakers could whip up something better, but this is the best I can do on spot.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

thanks for pointing out  xd.png

Perhaps:

~Proud winner of the 2012 Holiday Raffle: 2nd place prize.~

Information about my prize is below.

#List for 2nd gen offspring#:

<list>

#My Wishlist#:

* CB Metallics - 'Precious, my precious!'

* Chicken - 'Come on, Chicky! Come on!'

* Dino - 'Oohh, ancient lizard'

* Any sprites I don't have yet -  'one desires to fulfill one's dream'

* No more NDs please -  'I got enough'

As I've stated somewhere in the raffle thread, I will not accept anyone onto my list until I have cleared my current list first. It will take a while (maybe a month or so.) I recommend that you contact me again after the list in my profile has been cleared.

Don't worry, I will not replace any free spots in my list, so it must be completely empty (have nobody listed under the "List" header above), before I'll reopen the list for new offers.

I will accept a maximum of 5 people each time my list reopens.

That sound better? c;

Omg I do have one but it won't work since someone else got it now since I checked my wrong email

Omg I do have one but it won't work since someone else got it now since I checked my wrong email

What do you mean?you got a price notification but received it today (to late) and now you cant take it nomore?

Nothing for me! Hope everyone enjoys their new dragons and congrats to all who won. biggrin.gif

That would be sad if you lost your win.