TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

has anyone heard anything as far as if redraws will be done over and over until all prizes are claimed or not?

Yes, redraws will be done until everyone responds. So, we could have a ton more redraws or just this one. It depends on the activity of the people who 'win'.

Yes, redraws will be done until everyone responds. So, we could have a ton more redraws or just this one. It depends on the activity of the people who 'win'.

That said, in the past TJ has given out the prize dragons before all honorable mention winners responded, if it was taking too long.

Thank you, appreciate the reply. The question was nagging me. heh

edit:@SolarCat Thank you for adding that

Edited by Erithan

This whole thing is depressing me... I thought all I would ever have to worry about was Tinsels. My anxiety disorder and spoiled brat mindset and sore loserness always gets me during the Christmas season because of these contests and raffles.

Congrats to the NEW winners, though. I need to stay off the forums for a while. xd.png

Shhhh! Dont freak out, but TJ is online. ^-^ Hehe

*Starts hyper ventilating* I must go and spam refresh my email!

Even though there's a one in a thousand chance of me winning, I still can't wait for the redraw. happy.gif

Even though there's a one in a thousand chance of me winning, I still can't wait for the redraw. happy.gif

Speaking of odds, do we know how many entries made it into this years raffle? Just curious. I don't even know how many active DC players we have to make a guess.

Speaking of odds, do we know how many entries made it into this years raffle? Just curious. I don't even know how many active DC players we have to make a guess.

As of August 2012, according to TJ's resume, 40,000 active players. Says nothing about the raffle entries, but suffice it to say the odds are very bad.

As of August 2012, according to TJ's resume, 40,000 active players. Says nothing about the raffle entries, but suffice it to say the odds are very bad.

O.O Wow.

Yeah... guess the odds are against the favorable. Oh well, back to your regularly scheduled, spastic-with-hopefulness, email checking and waiting, lol.

I just have to say this.

"May the odds be ever in your favor!" ~ Effie Trinket, Hunger Games

happy.gif lol, that just made my night.

I just have to say this.

This was the PERFECT time to say that. ^-^

Oh man I <3 the Hunger Games so much.

I wonder what they look like. smile.gif I wouldn't mind have one of the offspring myself but i know that ain't gonna happen

I'm intereted in the codes and seeing a bit of variation with the prizes this year. you know, new colors? I don't want them to correspond with the prize dragon they are. (Ex. silver for 2nd, gold for 1st...). I want something new and different

hopefully the redraw happens soon.

It looks like I didn't win either. I can't wait to see the dragon, I hope he gives them out soon.

*pokes sig* I also have a 2nd gen holly I can offer eggs from. x3

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I just have to say this.

So thaaat's where Joey Graceffa got that from x3 (I've never read/seen the Hunger Games, as it was annoyingly popular)

~

The date is the 17th in TJ's time zone, and still no update xd.png. Awesomeness ~

@PF13 If only I discovered DC one month earlier than I did wink.gif

Edited by DeathCry