TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

I got an email!

from the deposed King of Nigeria letting me know I'm a beneficiary to $17 million dollars if I just send him my bank account numbers so he can wire me the money! Wooo! laugh.gif

Congrats to the new round of winners!

Is it silly of me to be afraid to go and look at my email? As long as I don't look, I still have a shred of hope left. xd.png

OK. I looked. Hope is gone. sad.gif

But congrats to all the winners!

Hopefully I will eventually get some decent lineages from the new dragons. I am not expecting 2nd or 3rd gens because I still don't have those from the tinsels.

Edited by purplehaze

Is it silly of me to be afraid to go and look at my email? As long as I don't look, I still have a shred of hope left.  xd.png

OK. I looked. Hope is gone.  sad.gif

Hopefully I will eventually get some decent lineages from the new dragons. I am not expecting 2nd or 3rd gens because I still don't have those from the tinsels.

Not silly - those were my exact thoughts (well, that doesn't necessarily make it any less silly, but take heart that you're not the only one, lol). Sort of a Schrödinger's email happy.gif

Alas, the wave function has collapsed leaving me with no email tongue.gif. Congratz to the new winners.

Victory from the jaws of defeat! It must feel good to be a winner in the 2nd prize draw. That's even harder odds than the first round!

Is it silly of me to be afraid to go and look at my email? As long as I don't look, I still have a shred of hope left. xd.png

OK. I looked. Hope is gone. sad.gif

I was same way

nothing for me either and I have nothing from 2012 lines

and just a couple 3rd gens from 2011

I don't expect any from the new one either

but congrats to the winners! enjoy your babies and breed often wub.gif

Congrats to the new winners!

I wasn't one of them, but well... I hope it won't take long to see the new eggs soon tongue.gif

I don't know why I even bother getting my hopes up. But sadly, I did.

No e-mail. *le sigh*

Thought exactly the same. But Congrats to the new winners!

Of course, the one time I typically only have 1 message per day, I get a second one, turns out it's spam :/

As other people have said (although I do mean it), congratulations to all the new winners! (As well as the obvious congratulations to the original winners.)

... of course, no email for me, but I'm happy for those who were just about to give up and got an email! happy.gif

*double checks her email even though she already checked it before checking the thread*

Nope. *sigh*

Grats to the new winners!

*double checks her email even though she already checked it before checking the thread*

Nope. *sigh*

Grats to the new winners!

^

This biggrin.gif

I have an e-mail for a honorable mention.

I've never won anything, anywhere.

I'm very happy laugh.gif

Congratulations to all winners and thanks a lot for my little prize. wub.gif

What did you choose? biggrin.gif

Congrats!

And nothing for me again.. big shocker.

Congratz to all you lucky winners! smile.gif