TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

All my hope is back! Please let 20 people not respond.... And me win.... *Sighs* Congrats to the winners though.

congratulation all "old" and new winners,

again no E-mail for me sad.gif first I thought I won because there where 2 new E-mails in my mailbox but then I cliked and saw that they where sadly not from dragoncave

if really some of the new winners didn't respond, and there will be again a redrawn that would be a new hope for me. but I think the chance that happen again is very low xd.png

for a 2gen from the new pricedragons I can also only dream, have not managed to get a 2gen or 3gen from previous pricedragon. my lowest Tinsel is a 4gen

I'm torn. I want to see the new dragons, but the more redraws there are the more of a chance I have of winning something. x3 Although if tinsels aren't available as HM prizes [are they????] I'm not sure what I'd choose. Dump my 2nd gen holly and get a second CB? x3

Gender it opposite to your other cb holly and make a 2nd gen pb holly? lol that'd be cool. happy.gif

I'd definitely chose a CB Black Stripe, something I can breed often and make pretty lineages with while also being somewhat rare/unique. And I have the perfect code in mind too happy.gif

Congrats to the winners! I'm not a winner happy.gif and I'm okay with it. I got my dream holly this Christmas (finally) and am happy with that.

I honestly wish TJ could just give the eggs out to everyone who has already responded. Having to wait for 37 people to hurry and respond is a bit annoying >.<

I don't see why they have to be all given out together - giving prizes out to the current winners wouldn't do any harm now, would it? xd.png

I don't see why they have to be all given out together - giving prizes out to the current winners wouldn't do any harm now, would it? xd.png

I don't think any harm could really come from it at all xd.png the only issue I could see is if redraws occurred. some winners might be bumped up. Then I would understand it.

I don't think we'll have to wait too much longer though. Hopefully.

If I got HM I would pick a CB Shallow Water, because they are the Magikarp Dragon, and breed-only. It would be awesome for breeding projects. xd.png

Yes, by all means, rush TJ. Then he might hand out less than 100 prizes and deprive others of them, all so you can get yours sooner.

Isn't it enough that you won? Be patient, jeez.

Edit: Not to mention, most people will have to wait months to get the offspring of your prizes. I think you can wait another week or so, right?

Edited by Derranged

Yeah, I'm sure TJ is considering that if he has sufficient first, second and third prize winners that he just distributes the new dragons. After all, once you get to HM-only there's no reshuffling left to do.

Yes, by all means, rush TJ. Then he might hand out less than 100 prizes and deprive others of them, all so you can get yours sooner.

Edit: Not to mention, most people will have to wait months to get the offspring of your prizes. I think you can wait another week or so, right?

The faster the prizes come out, the faster the higher gens come out. ^^

So what you are are saying is, just because we won, we are not allowed to be excited about it? I'm pretty sure we have every right to be excited to see the new dragons as everybody else. :/

Impatient as I am, I do want the maximum amount of prize dragons to be given out, just to increase my chance of getting one tongue.gif Selfish I know, but...yeah

But it's a fun dance of hope when I check my inbox. First my inbox, then my dragon cave folder, then my junk tongue.gif

Guys stop fighting. O.O Everyone is excited! People need to be patient, winners and potential high gen receivers. Just be happy you will get this dragon eventually.

Question: Do we know who sprited the new prize dragons?

I like the wait honest. When the new dragons come out, I fear the drama it will cause around trading threads x_x Well, drama as in people going crazy with only asking for new prize offspring for their trades

@lundfamily: Nope, not yet

Edited by LaHaine

I can't say that I'm not feeling a bit impatient. I'm excited to have a new egg on my scroll. I can't wait to see it. I'm not trying to rush TJ, I'm just stating it'd be nice to get it sooner rather then later.

I can't help but feel impatient and complaining just a bit about the wait. I'm excited xd.png I didn't mean anything but what I said.

So what you are are saying is, just because we won, we are not allowed to be excited about it? I'm pretty sure we have every right to be excited to see the new dragons as everybody else. :/

I'm not saying don't be excited, I'm saying don't try to rush TJ into handing out prizes until as close to 100 of the prizes as he's comfortable with are chosen. No one's anticipation should get in the way of someone else being able to get a prize.

@Derranged: Calm down xd.png everyone is excited and no one wants to cut down the possibilities of a YOU WIN e-mail to other people. And TJ will wait for every winner's response so he can release all the dragons together, don't worry. He might just not wait for all HMs, but he will keep redrawing for them, and honestly that's the only thing anyone who didn't win can win now ^^

... The quicker the prizes are given out, the quicker everyone can get them. Simples.

Think about it. If TJ waits for all 100 winners to respond, it could take months. A third of winners this time didn't respond (actually a bit higher at 37). What if a third of new winners also don't respond? That's about 12. What if they get rerolled and a third of the new winners don't respond? That'd be 4. Waiting until exactly 100 winners respond could potentially take a lot longer than it should.

Think about the lottery. Do they wait for everyone to respond and give out all the prizes at the same time? No. Sometimes prizes go unclaimed for months. Why should that stop everyone else getting theirs?

Edited by TheGrox

@Derranged: Calm down xd.png everyone is excited and no one wants to cut down the possibilities of a YOU WIN e-mail to other people. And TJ will wait for every winner's response so he can release all the dragons together, don't worry. He might just not wait for all HMs, but he will keep redrawing for them, and honestly that's the only thing anyone who didn't win can win now ^^

I am calm.

(Besides, more prizes=more of a chance for me to find someone who isn't going to charge an arm, a leg, my soul, my spleen, my house, and my dog for a 2nd gen. xd.png)

I'm not saying don't be excited, I'm saying don't try to rush TJ into handing out prizes until as close to 100 of the prizes as he's comfortable with are chosen. No one's anticipation should get in the way of someone else being able to get a prize.

Ok gotcha.

Although, I'm pretty sure there is no way TJ would NOT give out all the prizes even if some of them were given out before the others. I mean, the chances of winning are already terrible. If he didn't get all the prizes out, people would just get upset with him. ^-^

(Yes that was a double negative... hope it makes sense. xd.png)

I am calm.

(Besides, more prizes=more of a chance for me to find someone who isn't going to charge an arm, a leg, my soul, my spleen, my house, and my dog for a 2nd gen. xd.png)

TJ will give out all prize dragons. He just won't wait for all HMs to respond to give out the dragons, but those won't get a new dragon so yeah. Besides, he bumps up people that already responded, which means, if a third place responded already there's a high change that they will respond quickly to occupy a 2nd place. So if some of those 37 places are 1st, 2nd and 3rd places they will get filled quickly

Well, maybe to ensure a quick answer from the mails, he should redraw only from the people posting in this thread tongue.gif

/silly ideas off

Amen to this

Well, maybe to ensure a quick answer from the mails, he should redraw only from the people posting in this thread tongue.gif

/silly ideas off

Well... Some people dont have a forum account... Though, if it comes to the fact no one responds, he should randomly look in here. We will respond and scream, and deafen anyone who is near. At least I will.