7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Nature doesn't matter but I want one that prevents recoil damage if its not too much trouble.

Good because you'll be getting one with headsmash as an egg move and the rock head ability will work very well with that (as far as preventing the recoil from the move)

Also, about the EV training thing, your signature is kind of misleading. xd.png; You put down ( though it seems comical enough ) EV Trainers but you're EV Training your Fennekins? Unless you just mean you're temporarily not accepting EV Trainer battles, in which case is being led away from by your signature, which says elsewise. Just saying~ <3

Good luck on your Fennekin Army!

Yes I meant temporarily.

My army of Fennekins shall be trained as perfect as my poor EV skills can take it!(thank goodness for Super Training I might have died) And each Fennekin is named after something that relates to their status. Ex. A Fennekin name Missile with high Speed and Sp. Atk.

(thank goodness for Super Training I might have died)

Does super training add two EVs, or two actual stat points that count as eight EVs? Isn't super training technically more time consuming?

On a completely unrelated note, tail whip should be renamed to twerk.

It's not necessarily supposed to be faster than regular EV training (though it sounded to me like it is), it's just supposed to be easier to figure out

If you think about it guys, Super training is now the EASIEST way to EV train. If you put your mind to it, you can have a Pokemon fully EV trained in 20 minutes, rather than having to carefully count each encounter with a certain pokemon, have one of the power bands on, infect them with pokerus and go from there.

Each time you go to super training, your pokemon gains a certain number of EVs according to which level they challenge, as follows:

Lv. 1: 4 EVs to a stat (8 EVs if using a double-up bag)

Lv. 2: 8 EVs to a stat (16 EVs if using a double-up bag)

Lv. 3: 12 EVs to a stat (24 EVs if using a double-up bag)

Now, the way to fully EV train your pokemon using super-training is quite easy. Make sure your Pokemon has 0 EVs when you start (meaning that they have not battled once, if they have, find a reset bag)

A fully EV-trained Pokemon should look something like this, i'll be using my Bisharp, Cazaar, as an example;

user posted image

Now, see the bar on the very right? It is full, meaning he is fully EV trained and can no longer gain anymore EVs. That should be EMPTY if you want to begin EV training.

Now, in the hexagon; the yellow parts indicate which stats he has EVs in, in this case, I have given him 252 EVs in Attack and Defense, and 4 EVs in Sp.Def.

Now, providing your Pokemon has the ideal nature for its natural stat chart, you can have a bad*** Pokemon that will wipe almost any opponent. Cazaar's nature is Adamant, which, for those of you who don't know, boosts attack, and in turn, lowers Sp.atk. Bisharp is a mean physical attacker, so losing points in Sp.Atk really doesn't matter.

Before Cazaar started EV training, his attack stat was a measly 113. After EV training, it rocketed up to 198. See how beneficial this is to battling?

The basis is, keep training in one stat until it says the Pokemon cannot get any stronger in that stat. Switch to another one, repeat the process, then finish it off with one last stat. The key to EV training is patience, and trust me, it pays off.

So really that's my basic explanation to EV training with Super-Training. Just keep trying, and you'll get there eventually!

Hey guys, I can't seem to find it on google, where do I got to evolve magneton?

Hey guys, I can't seem to find it on google, where do I got to evolve magneton?

Serebii the website says that on route 13 is a electric rock you go to and level it up around there to evolve magneton ^^

Hey, anyone willing to trade their Y-exclusive mega stones for a shiny or two?

I'm mostly referring to Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Houndoomnite, Heracrossnite and Aggronite

If you wish to trade any of them for a shiny, let me know what shiny you want, and i'll trade you for one or two of these mega stones (depends on the difficulty in getting the shiny, no legendaries because that's just ridiculous)

Pssst, i'd also love a Ylveltal, i'll hunt a shiny for one too!

Going to try and see whether shiny Zygarde exists along with a friend -- hopefully it isn't shiny locked

but another note;

OH MY G---

user posted image

Hello there, pretty pink dinosaur, thank you for showing up right before I go to bed~

Edited by Tazzay

Going to try and see whether shiny Zygarde exists along with a friend -- hopefully it isn't shiny locked

but another note;

OH MY G---

user posted image

Hello there, pretty pink dinosaur, thank you for showing up right before I go to bed~

Oh yea, they had a event to get a Shiny Dialga, Shiny Giratina And a Shiny Palkia a while ago.

Oh yea, they had a event to get a Shiny Dialga, Shiny Giratina And a Shiny Palkia a while ago.

For Black and white

Fennekins later guys...I finally hatched a shiny Fennekin. ;-; Its male and has a nuetral nature, but I can work with that. <3

You know. There should be an item, a(n extremely) rare one, that lets you pass down shininess through breeding.

What the... I just encountered a horde of Zangoose, with one Seviper. The Zangoose chose to ignore me, and attack the Seviper instead... I had no idea that could happen o_O xd.png

Actually. I saw someone say the same thing happened to them somewhere else (no clue where though tongue.gif)

I've seen a bunch of those. It always ticked me off, since the Zangeese (Goose, geese, Zangoose, Zangeese?) would KO the Seviper before I could KO them, and I couldn't catch it. Now that I have access to a poison Friend Safari, though, 's all good :3