7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Anyone wanting to trade a Skrelp for a Clauncher? I really want one of those little seahorse 'mons

Friend code is 3351 - 4790 - 5750

When I set out to complete my dex for Pearl version I ended up with ~174 hours.

Black version I did ~165 hours.

I have at least 400 hours on oth Pearl and Black 2 *Is not obsessed or anything*

...I think I need a social life. I just beat the 8th gym in 22 hours of gameplay... O.O

I'm a 15 year old chick in high school. When the heck did I have time to even do this!?!?! xd.png

I put 463:28 into my Diamond and my Platinum before my brother got mad and broke them both with hammers sleep.gif

Luckily, I had already moved most of my pokemon into soulsilver, but... I miss my first Eevee ;(

Edited by makenziec123

...I think I need a social life. I just beat the 8th gym in 22 hours of gameplay... O.O

I'm a 15 year old chick in high school. When the heck did I have time to even do this!?!?! xd.png

I put 463:28 into my Diamond and my Platinum before my brother got mad and broke them both with hammers sleep.gif

Luckily, I had already moved most of my pokemon into soulsilver, but... I miss my first Eevee ;(

Why would a human being do something so cruel?!

Edited by Cod Cod

What a jerk. I've also put 200 into my Yellow and 70 per playthrough of FireRed and Emerald (x5 playthroughs), and it's 500 hours, not 400

And that's pretty crazy since I beat all but Black 2 in less than a week (Beat meaning E4)

I finally got a look at the female clothing, it's pretty nice

Probably at the same point in the day when a university student passed Pokemon games in less than day. And let me tell you, there's definitely no time for it in college. Or, shouldn't be. I suck. xd.png I finally wised up and took this one slow, but mainly because I can't go on to the Elite Four until I get my shiny Noibat.

Until then, I'll buy another game for my 2DS and pass it so unhealthily quick.

Also, your brother fails. D: Really sorry about your games! I average in with 500-something hours in my games, though, except for Blue, because back then we were so easily amused with video games that I'd pass it, rejoice, and restart it.

Right now, if someone suggested I restart my Pokemon games and play them over, I'd think they were a few screws loose, but you know. xd.png Transition.

I saved in the bad lands!!!! (The big city) Almost got my files deleted, but I saved in the good part. Close.

I saved in the bad lands!!!! (The big city) Almost got my files deleted, but I saved in the good part. Close.

I keep telling you not to save anywhere near there, but you don't listen. owo Stop saving anywhere near Lumiose! At least until they update with a patch or something of the like.

Oh my god for all regions of Canada the Vivilion pattern is Polar. I'm actually so amused by this.

I got the game at midnight on eShop the day it was released and finished it in 24 in-game hours/two days. I don't regret anything. Everything is perfect.

I keep telling you not to save anywhere near there, but you don't listen. owo Stop saving anywhere near Lumiose! At least until they update with a patch or something of the like.

haha i actually saved outdoors in lumiose twice but I guess i'm immune to the glitch or i got lucky or something because nothing happened ;u;

i caught yveltal and i spent 180k on shiny black pants and that's pretty much all i've done that's productive.

Edited by Switch

I don't know how many hours I've played, but I am only at the third gym. With my courseload I really don't have time for anything enjoyable.

I got pokemon X in the day of the release, and I haven't turned off my 3ds since. Quite literally. So I think I'm immune to the glitch xd.png I need to find a white or black fedora but none of the stores seems to want to sell them

Also I now have 3 types of vivillion: modern, elegant, and tundra

Edited by kittygrl

does anyone have eevee in their friend safari?

I'm kinda on the hunt for a shiny eevee. ;-;

If you do PM me to exchange FC's. ;-;

does anyone have eevee in their friend safari?

I'm kinda on the hunt for a shiny eevee. ;-;

If you do PM me to exchange FC's. ;-;

There are wild eevee in route 10. I found a female first one, caught in a luxury ball. Now if it has kids they'll all be in luxury balls. Espeon/Umbreon anyone?

My FS is ice with bergmite, delibird, and dewgong.

There are wild eevee in route 10. I found a female first one, caught in a luxury ball. Now if it has kids they'll all be in luxury balls. Espeon/Umbreon anyone?

My FS is ice with bergmite, delibird, and dewgong.

Yeah I know, but I think it's more easier since in a friend safari it pops up more often. xd.png but thanks <:

I was in a hurry and I forgot. My bad. But now I got the patch!

I haven't tried it yet myself, but apparently a patch should already be available to fix the Lumiose saving glitch (and something with the GTS- no idea anything was wrong there, but there's a patch for it anyway xd.png). Supposedly going to the eShop should notify you automatically. Or scanning this QR code should patch it; keep in mind I haven't tried it, so I don't know if it's legit!

user posted image

By the way if anyone wants to add me, my friend code is 0705-3114-5893. Let me know by PM if you add me, so I can add you back!

*edit* just went to the eShop and indeed, I got a notification that there was an update available for software I have downloaded (despite having purchased an actual hard copy of Pokemon X, instead of one through the eShop). It's downloading right now smile.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Wait, it glitches even on the hard copies? If that's true i'm glad im somehow immune .__. If not, then stop being confusing ;-;

@Tazzay you still need a skrelp? They're probably all over the GTS. Though i have Modest nature ones if natures matter to you and you still need one.

I don't know if it glitches on both the hard copies and the downloaded ones, but I figured I'd better be safe than sorry and download it just in case xd.png

Wait, it glitches even on the hard copies? If that's true i'm glad im somehow immune .__. If not, then stop being confusing ;-;

@Tazzay you still need a skrelp? They're probably all over the GTS. Though i have Modest nature ones if natures matter to you and you still need one.

Yea but some places in the city it does'nt effect you.

Yes it's only the outer circle that the glitch affects. And only outside. Saving inside a building won't trigger it.

The download doesn't take much time at all.

Black war greymond. But anyways, yea I dont want to take a chance even though I have the patch.

Yes. I've seen a video of the glitch in which the suffere wa so exasperated, he ejects the Y cartridge, places it on his bed, and, well... Hammers don't fix everything, as he likely found out. (I don't think his hammer actually hit the game, though; likely just next to it).

EDIT: Found it!

WARNING TO SMALL CHILDRENTHINGS AND OTHERS: FOUL LANGUAGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a70QhOI0TI

Edited by PieMaster

Does anyone happen to have a Fennekin with the Magician special ability? Or a Chespin with Bulletproof. But would really like the Fen smile.gif