7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Unbelievable right?

I'm raising an army of Fennekins. Anybody feel like trading a Froakie for a Fennekin? Or Chespin?

Yeah. I'm starting to think that XY wasn't developed by game freak just for that reason.

Why do all the people I know choose fennekin?

Also, what do you think of Ampharos and Charizard's mega evolutions?

Charizard is awesome, as always. Ampharos, I'm not sure.

Ah, I must leave. If anybody has a Haunter or Froakie to trade please PM me! And, as my signature says, I accept all challenges. Save for EV trainers. I'm still training my EV army of Fennekins.

I know this isnt what you're talking about, but is this a recommendable buy? I think the new view for the overworked is horrendous, but apparently, people like it.

Yes, definitely buy it! The overworld looks bad on computer screens, but it's absolutely gorgeous on the 3DS. The actual sink-into-the-screen 3D doesn't really work well, but even for someone who loves it you never really need it on for this game.

It's easily 100 hours of content if you want to go and finish your dexes (well, for me anywho), and after that the social features are brilliant. And there might be more content coming depending on who you listen to c:

Is EV training the same as before?

In ways yes and in ways no. I think you can do it the same old way but they have a Super Training app thing that you use and it allows you to train them much easier than before. Even I started to when I use to due to the app. It's like a little mini game but it is fun.

It's easily 100 hours of content if you want to go and finish your dexes (well, for me anywho), and after that the social features are brilliant. And there might be more content coming depending on who you listen to c:

Yeah, for you. I got ~400 without doing my dex on Pearl mad.gif (plus another hundred for finishing)

JK

And seriously KN, you should get it. As for EV training, I think you can do it the old way, but there's also Super Training. (I'll probably do that old way, so much more fun)

Super Training is super fun!

If you're right-handed.

If you're a lefty like me don't even try.

If you're right-handed.

Eek, that's gotta make it tough >_>

Just want to put it out here that i'm finding tons of shinies in my X version, and if there's a specific version-exclusive shiny you want, just let me know, lol

Only catch is that you have to have a Y-exclusive shiny or a shiny to trade in return xd.png

If it's a shiny I don't like *coughcoughstaryucoughcough*, i'll just hand it to you c:

I was surprised that people ACTUALLY CARED that I saved their butts from death! All the other times people hardly gave a crap you saved their lives/jobs/whatever. And this is more of a joke between me and my friend about how no one really recognized you as the hero or champion. It's just funny.

YES THIS SO MUCH

When people are all like You're the champion and the /hero/, I was like blink.gif

(and then I cried in happiness)

So uh, I'm going to be working on a second team consisting of

Gengar, Gyarados, Aggron, Togekiss, Scissor, and Abomasnow

Buuuuuut, I'd really like Aggronite in addition to all the other lovely mega choices I have. But Aggronite is Y exclusive

I can get Tyranitarite in my version, and after I raise up a tyranitar and get the mega evolution for the image in my dex, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to perma-trade their Aggronite for my Tyranitarite

(It'll be a while because I gotta do some breeding and some GTS'ing - sweet got a togepi, now just gotta level and breed)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Let me see if I understand this correctly. I am going to get the Charizard Y mega stone from my Y one before I reset it after I get it and I want to breed a Charmander for it. The Nature and Characteristics I want would be Modest and Very Finicky and train it in Sp. Attack and Speed correct?

Ah, I must leave. If anybody has a Haunter or Froakie to trade please PM me! And, as my signature says, I accept all challenges. Save for EV trainers. I'm still training my EV army of Fennekins.

I have multiple Gengars/Haunters just sitting around currently if you want to trade~ Just PM me and let me know. :3 As for Froakie, I haven't begun breeding my Greninja due to my Shiny Noibat adventure, so I can't help you there just yet! D: Unless I trade for one, which I may be able to do real quick and give to you. People love my Noibats, lmao! I only trade the ones that are prime for proper EV Training, which really makes a difference for trade potential!

Also, about the EV training thing, your signature is kind of misleading. xd.png; You put down ( though it seems comical enough ) EV Trainers but you're EV Training your Fennekins? Unless you just mean you're temporarily not accepting EV Trainer battles, in which case is being led away from by your signature, which says elsewise. Just saying~ <3 I've been EV training my Pokemon long before I even knew it, lmao! I remember when I used to raise Pokemon strictly on The Elite Four, where certain Pokemon would only level off of certain ones, and their stats would rise by the most of 4 each time. Now I know the ropes, and it's not gotten any less effective.

Good luck on your Fennekin Army!

Let me see if I understand this correctly. I am going to get the Charizard Y mega stone from my Y one before I reset it after I get it and I want to breed a Charmander for it. The Nature and Characteristics I want would be Modest and Very Finicky and train it in Sp. Attack and Speed correct?

If you're handling a Y Stone with a Charizard, that sounds about right. I can't tell you off the top of my head if that nature and IVs are the right ones, but if they raise what they're supposed to, then yes.

If you're handling a Y Stone with a Charizard, that sounds about right. I can't tell you off the top of my head if that nature and IVs are the right ones, but if they raise what they're supposed to, then yes.

Modest raises Sp. Attack and lowers Attack and Very Finicky is a one for Sp. Attack. I was browsing on Bulbapedia reading the Natures and Characteristics pages.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I luckily have a nice friend who is giving me most of the Y exclusives such as yesterday he gave me his Mewtwo and the mega stone as well as houndooms Megastone

And thanks to Flamingo I got another vivillion: High Plains wub.gif now onward on my quest for a Monsoon vivillion!..... Or any other that I am missing!

Edited by kittygrl

I've been contemplating restarting my pokemon Y. I just really loved the game and want to experience it all over again but I've gotten attached to the pokemon I have so it's hard since I have no way to transfer them to another game ^^; and transfer back.

Also heard about the hidden pokemon that people are saying will be event legendaries x3 I can't wait to see what they look like and if they are real, I've read a lot that makes it sound real but I've read just as much that makes me doubt that they exist.

Psst, have you guys heard that there may be three (event) legendaries not yet discovered?

http://en.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1o...lcanion_leaked/

I've seen several trades on GTS asking for these three pokemon, so I'm in the position of believing this is real.

I took a look at this, and I want you to also conceder the Pokémon Carbink.

It is a rare Pokémon found in reflection cave and a rock and fairy type, just like the supposed Dinacle. Also, it's descriptions in the Pokédex point towards it being like a diamond.

Carbink

Carbon

Diamonds are a form of carbon.

Dinacle

Diamond

Dinacle is very likely an undiscovered evolution of Carbink.

What might this say about the other undiscovered Pokémon on the list?

Edited by sailing101

If you're right-handed.

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't tried it yet, but now I'm not sure I will if they're those types of games. I wish they'd make stuff more south-paw friendly.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I know this might be a bad question but. Does anyone want something for a Yveltal?

Dinacle is very likely an undiscovered evolution of Carbink.

What might this say about the other undiscovered Pokémon on the list?

The only problem with that is evolutions in the same generation always occur right after another in the (national) dex.

(The exception being a new form such as togekiss or a prevo like pichu that occurs in a later generation so it gets put in the later generation's pokedex)

Unless gamefreak is really trying to mess with us, it's unlikely they'll belong to the same evolutionary line.

(they could of course be related)

But of course it could just be all fake and all that.

There will likely be an event pokemon (every generation has had one, including Gen 1 - Mew.... which ugh those were always at Toys R Us to download and the only one closest to me is an hour away and my parents would never drive me down there to get the Mew ;_; anyway...) but we'll see if it's really these or something else.

I hate to just chime in but would anyone care for a shiny charmeleon or braixen for a tyranitarite?

I'd trade you tyranitarite if you have aggronite I could have.

(I actually need to get on at 8pm tonight (or change my 3DS Clock) and obtain it. And I have to level up a pupitar to see the mega tyranitar but after that I have no use for the tyranitarite - but still want to swap it for the aggronite)

I can get you one, just let me know and I'll trade it to ya. If possible when we trade, can you send the tyranitarite with a Aron, I can't catch it in Y. I can also send the Aggronite with a Pupitar if you need one.

Edited by DarknessDragon197

I got a pupitar from the GTS, but I can definitely send you an aron. (I'll be breeding lairon for one)

Any particular nature/ability you are looking for (I might have some extras, trying for an adamant nature with rock head ability)?

Edited by Lady_Nightfox