7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

...Liquid? blink.gif What brand did you buy, Draco? I got mine off Amazon, and I didn't have to wait.

Just spent a good hour cleaning up all the dust and then smoothing out all the air bubbles after I put it on. (Yay for perfectionism! laugh.gif )

Which reminds me. What is Zygarde, is there even a Z chromozone or whatever they are called.

rading for Vivillions is the worst. Its SO hard to find somebody trading a unique vivillion who isn't asking for legends >>;

It's hard to find anyone wanting to trade anything that isn't asking for a legend, isn't it?

...Liquid? blink.gif What brand did you buy, Draco? I got mine off Amazon, and I didn't have to wait.

Just spent a good hour cleaning up all the dust and then smoothing out all the air bubbles after I put it on. (Yay for perfectionism! laugh.gif )

http://www.skinomi.com

I'm not a huge fan so far.

What? Chromosome? What does that have to do with anything?

Like pokemon X, Y, I have no idea what they are called but you know those things; that make you who you are.

(Wow I have no idea what they are called blink.gif )

They are chromosomes, but I don't think X/Y is totally based on that idea. Otherwise Yveltal would be all male and Xerneass all female (Well, probably not...)

But it's still more XYZ than chromosome themed

They are chromosomes, but I don't think X/Y is totally based on that idea. Otherwise Yveltal would be all male and Xerneass all female (Well, probably not...)

But it's still more XYZ than chromosome themed

Oh yea... Letters, well now I wonder what they mean by Zygarde is the order pokemon...

In between creation and destruction. It holds the balance between the two opposing forces. It keeps order

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Alright, on my PC so I can copy/paste. Look at this: http://sylvaur.deviantart.com/art/Tough-lu...lphox-405103473

Yes I saw that after I found the disturbing images. I know they do that every generation but it's just.... ughhhhh. I at least it wouldn't pop up when I'm trying to google things ;_;

Oh so, in some interview they confirmed XY are based on vectors.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/choosing-...r/1100-6415520/

"The X and Y represent the x axis and the y axis," Masuda said. "The world holds people with all sorts of ways of thinking, and you can get a sense that they exist in different dimensions. But if you think of them as people who think on the x axis and people who think on the y axis-horizontal and vertical axes-then they intersect somewhere."

The problem with Vivillions is the ones you see asking for legends are the ones no one will trade for. I've found that within two minutes of putting one up asking for another Vivillion it'll be traded.

So basically, any reasonable swap is gone within minutes of being put up, which is why you never see them.

(Several times you'll go to send and it'll tell you the pokemon has already been traded)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

What if I travel the world looking for different kinds of Vivillion!

(They really took this search for pokemon just like real life thing far.

Well technically you just have to change the region on your 3DS to get different patterns. Not sure how you do that or if you can.

Oh man super jealous my brother's combusken managed to get pokerus

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Assuming those are real (hacked?)

Vocanion kind of reminds me of a wolf (just the face)... perhaps Fenrir? (though dark type would have been must appropriate)

Hoopla.... looks Hindu mythology

and Diancie.... not sure, but definitely does look like carbink.

Hmm reminds me of... Ramen! I have to get those! When they come out of course.

http://www.skinomi.com

I'm not a huge fan so far.

Yeah, that "self healing" thing they advertise on the page just makes me go blink.gif. Sounds kinda bizarre, but if it works....

Anyway, I go with the Hori brand myself. Bought on Amazon and made in Japan. Even though it does get visible scratches after a while, the touch screen still works just fine.

(After I got protectors from Gamestop for my original phat DS that I had to press down on hard to get the touch screen to work, I went looking for something better when I got my DSlite. Touchscreen still works well after all these years, so I went with Hori for my latest handheld adventures too. happy.gif)

To get the monsoon vivillon I had to trade a hydreigon for a zapdos for an articuno for a yveltal for a xerneas, and then use xerneas to get it.

The others are going to be harder I think.

Has anyone got legit celebi, mew, jirachi, deoxys and arceus for trade on black/white/2/platinum? I still need them.

I wonder what everyone here name is on pokemon X/Y. Mine is Karak.

Edited by DragonKami

To get the monsoon vivillon I had to trade a hydreigon for a zapdos for an articuno for a yveltal for a xerneas, and then use xerneas to get it.

The others are going to be harder I think.

Has anyone got legit celebi, mew, jirachi, deoxys and arceus for trade on black/white/2/platinum? I still need them.

Celebi and Jirachi on my Pearl, but you can't have them tongue.gif

Ah, axis's, okay. That's extra cool (I love geometry)

It's still the balance between creation and destruction

And thus Z is the third axis, yes?

Celebi and Jirachi on my Pearl, but you can't have them tongue.gif

Ah, axis's, okay. That's extra cool (I love geometry)

It's still the balance between creation and destruction

And thus Z is the third axis, yes?

Yes, Z is the third axis that you don't see unless you begin working in 3D. If you imagine a X and Y coordinate plane, the Z axis is coming towards you and going away from you from the origin so you can't see it unless you turn the entire plane.

Edited by Ashywolf

Yes, Z is the third axis that you don't see unless you begin working in 3D. If you imagine a X and Y coordinate plane, the Z axis is coming towards you and going away from you from the origin so you can't see it unless you turn the entire plane.

That makes alot.png of sense now.

Yes alot.png of sense not a lot.

Edited by DragonKami