7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

So.. What about saying our nicknames for Pokemon X/Y we might see one of us on the Global link. Mine is Karak.

Cool I bet I could find you on the Pokemon X/Y.

Edited by DragonKami

Oh gosh I really like Hoopa o:

The other two are cool too but I really like Hoopa :V

Cool I bet I could find you on the Pokemon X/Y.

Probably. laugh.gif I haven't put anything up on the GTS yet, but I do like to do the Wondertrades when I get something I don't need.

(Once I get that Fly HM, I'm gonna head back to the Daycare and breed like mad.)

If anyone wants to trade shinies, I have a corsola that I wouldn't mind parting with, and maybe a poliwhirl if i get a good offer. PM me~

I really like diancie; not sure how I feel about the other ones just yet. I kinda hope they're fake.

I'm thinking they're real. The page the first images is linked to is a person who has hacked 3DS apparently.

So, I guess it was found in the code and all that.

I'm ok with Hoopa and Diancie. The volcano thing is just.... I dunno, maybe I'll like it if I see an animation? I'm just not sure what's going on with the ring on its back.

I'm close to having all the Vivillon patterns, just a few more to go. Does every pattern has it's own shiny variation?

I was kind of hoping the 3DS wouldn't be hacked until we'd a had a few events. I feel like people hacking it spoils some of the surprise. And not like, I want to remain unspoiled, if it's on Serebii then I'm happy to read it, I just feel like it spoils the whole fandom in a way. I'm probably making zero sense.

The event legendaries have just been leaked. Don't open the links if you don't want to be spoiled!

http://smealum.net/volcanion.png

http://smealum.net/hoopa.png

http://smealum.net/diancie.png

I really like them, but I don't really see the theme between them.

I still don't think that they are legendaries. mainly because Dinacle does indeed look like an evolution of Carbink, like I theorized earlier.

Then again...

user posted imageuser posted image

That happened, so...

Probably. laugh.gif I haven't put anything up on the GTS yet, but I do like to do the Wondertrades when I get something I don't need.

(Once I get that Fly HM, I'm gonna head back to the Daycare and breed like mad.)

And you know an easy way to hatch those bred eggs, yes? Fly to Lumiose Center around the Gym. Have a Flame Body pokemon in your party. Use a coin to keep the joystick pressed. Then, you can put the game aside and just let it work. That's what I've been doing to get trade bait Amauras.

Haven't really played Y yet. But for X my name is Ric Fule. Y is my "Female" game, in which I play as a girl trying to get the female starters more easily. Name there is Kris.

I didn't see that as the case. I saw the normal percentages for starters (More male than female).

Probably just had insane luck on your part xd.png

Yes luvdisc and that other fish (alohamora whatever a?) are great examples of things looking alike that aren't related.

Wait, playing as a female character makes getting female starters easier??

Not so much in this generation, I don't think. But iirc, I was able to get the female starters a LOT faster in earlier generations. I get both versions of the game. Play one until I'm able to trade, usually my main game, in this generation that would be X. Then, I go to the other game and play through 5 additional times, usually twice as a male and three times as the female.

For X & Y, I played through until I got the Kanto starter and then reset the game. And on the plus side, it also gives me additional IDs for the Lotto.

IDK, that sounds lkie it's probably a coinkidink

I've gotten females every other game. Got a female Turtwig in Pearl, male Piplup in Platinum, male Oshawott in B2, female Treeko in Emerald (male in one playthrough, female in the other two), and a male Squirtle in FireRed. (Not in order tongue.gif)

Hoping that luck continues, but gets reversed (male Froakie, female Bulbasaur)

IDK, that sounds lkie it's probably a coinkidink

I've gotten females every other game. Got a female Turtwig in Pearl, male Piplup in Platinum, male Oshawott in B2, female Treeko in Emerald (male in one playthrough, female in the other two), and a male Squirtle in FireRed. (Not in order tongue.gif)

Hoping that luck continues, but gets reversed (male Froakie, female Bulbasaur)

Idaknow. I usually save right before I choose my starter and nine time out of ten in the earlier generations, I found the female starters a lot faster playing as a female. Who knows? Maybe it IS all coincidence.

I still don't think that they are legendaries. mainly because Dinacle does indeed look like an evolution of Carbink, like I theorized earlier.

Then again...

user posted imageuser posted image

That happened, so...

I think there's more support for Carbink and Diancie than there is for Luvdisk and Alomola, though. Their names have prevo-evo progression in two languages (Japanese names have the same ending, english: carbon -> diamond), basically the exact same colours except for the gems, the same floating rock base, prevo->evo progression design elements, thematically related, possibly the same typings...

Except of course that if these are Legendary, they can't evolve. I'd say that they are definitely linked, though.

Oh man so I finally found a pokemon I do not like in this generation

Same person found these via 3DS hack

http://smealum.net/megalatios.png

http://smealum.net/megalatias.png

(They are in fact different, only by the eye color and some slight head changes, very slight)

I understand these two were supposed to be plane like in design but I just... do not like....

(but the good news is I can just not use them, so it's all ok)

Ugh, no. I haven't seen them yet, but it sounds bad

Sigh.

At least these ones are probably fairly easily avoidable, they'll be Ubers (I hope)

Actually, just looked. I like their designs. I wish they had kept their old color schemes though

EDIT: Dancie is cool, the other two, not so much imo

Edited by MasterWeavile898

And you know an easy way to hatch those bred eggs, yes? Fly to Lumiose Center around the Gym. Have a Flame Body pokemon in your party. Use a coin to keep the joystick pressed. Then, you can put the game aside and just let it work. That's what I've been doing to get trade bait Amauras.

Thank you so much! I knew about the coin trick, but didn't know where to use it. This has made my chain breeding for perfect IVs (first time I've done this 8D) so much faster. THANK YOU! Almost got a perfect IV Larvitar 8D

I believe they went with purple because red+blue. I just wish they had gotten two well... unique designs. They're almost identical in mega form and I kind of don't like that.

I believe they went with purple because red+blue. I just wish they had gotten two well... unique designs. They're almost identical in mega form and I kind of don't like that.

I don't mind the same-shape-ness, we already have that. But yeah, different color schemes would have been nice (And I understand why purple, but still...)

Hmm, yah I think I could accept the same shape better if they retained the original color scheme.

Couple more leaks on this compilation

https://i.imgur.com/jfj1YTc.png

Two new vivillon patterns and.... Floette!!!

Edited by Lady_Nightfox