7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Oh man I like the Pokeball-patterned Vivillon

I wouldn't feel right about having AZ's Floette though if it's obtainable

They spent so much time apart I wouldn't want to separate them again :'c

Glad I'm not the only one. I assume it'll be some event where we get it from him. But I'm kind of like, nooooo that's his

More vivillion patterns? D: They're going to be so hard. I keep losing out on patterns I need on GTS DX

I've collected 12 patterns so far though

I'm going to guess that AZ's Floette is an event, kinda like the Spiky-Eared Pichu. Hopefully this one will be transferable between games, though.

I like the new Vivillons ^^ Why couldn't the Pokéball one have been the Modern pattern xd.png?

ahh i'm not really likin mega latios/latias. Their official art might look better than their ingame models (like delphox) but i'm not fond of the arm thingies. ;c eh well i wont have to use it

and yeah different color schemes would have helped...

Edited by Switch

Well that's interesting

If it's not fixed by the time I get X I might try to get one to experiment with :V

Only a few people seem to know how to hack at this point, so I'm betting it's some kind of data corruption glitch. Must be a problem with Wonder Trade or something. I'd imagine it'll get patched like the thing in Lumiose if that's the case. :V

Still, with my luck I'd end up getting one xd.png I'll just be careful right now. Got enough to evolve and breed for now, anyway xd.png

Yeah, I hope this gets fixed soon, because I do NOT want to lose my precious pixel babies to a hacker's idea of a good time. >_> Stupid jerks.

I'd say just stay away from Wonder Trade until they do something about it. Wouldn't want to accidentally send or receive multiplying corrupt data. :V

Didn't take them too long to fix the Lumiose thing, so it probably won't be too long now.

WARNING TO ALL WONDER TRADE USERS!

Sorry for the caps just copied it from the link itself. Idk if it's been posted in this thread but watch out.

Yeah I keep seeing that post so I'm just going to requote myself

Ok so some clarification on that egg problem, only one person (known as Mr_Taco online) is the one so far with this issue, they /did not/ get this glitch from hacking, or trading, or anything illegitimate. He caught his 7th pokemon, went to check and it was in the box for some reason (and another one popped up in his box too eventually)

Theres that popular post going around(I deleted the one I reblogged since I went and looked around at gamefaqs and other places for information)

That post is spreading misinformation. The egg issue exists, but so far there is only ONE confirmed case of this and it is NOT from hacking of any sort, nor wonder trading.

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67476139

Read that entire thread please

Ah, so it's most likely a data corruption issue but not related to Wonder Trade. Still interesting, and still likely to be fixed. :V

Ah, so it's most likely a data corruption issue but not related to Wonder Trade. Still interesting, and still likely to be fixed. :V

Yeah luckily.

I was going to try breeding for a Charmander I wanted but not until this is fixed that's for sure. Dx

I'm still going to be wary of it. I'll just hoard my aron babies until we get confirmation that everything is OK.

All I know.... is Mega Lati@s looks like a jet airplane (see it's got the jet engines on its arms), which is used for traveling long distances. Lati@s is from Hoenn, which is an island, which is a long distance away.

Hoenn confirmed.

/avoids bricks being thrown

(I saw that on a forum and I giggled and had to share)

Productive day:

I caught Xerneas on the 2nd quick ball and a shiny Shuckle in Terminus Cave from a rock smash.

That was my first shiny encounter that wasn't due to fish chaining. But out of all pokemon, why did it have to be Shuckle? ._.

All I know.... is Mega Lati@s looks like a jet airplane (see it's got the jet engines on its arms), which is used for traveling long distances. Lati@s is from Hoenn, which is an island, which is a long distance away.

Hoenn confirmed.

*Chucks brick*

*Bricked in return*

Productive day:

I caught Xerneas on the 2nd quick ball and a shiny Shuckle in Terminus Cave from a rock smash.

That was my first shiny encounter that wasn't due to fish chaining. But out of all pokemon, why did it have to be Shuckle? ._.

You do realize that the quick ball bonus only works on the first turn, right?

Ah the wonders of random number generation.

Now go catch Groudon.

At full health.

With a nest ball.

And don't you dare censorkip.gif le with Shuckle. remember that it can deal out more damage than any other Pokémon.

Edited by sailing101

Hoenn confirmed.

Ugh, people all keep saying Hoenn is confirmed for absurd reasons. It pretty much is. But people's reasoning is just silly sometimes

@Crocodile

Shuckles are cool

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Yep, that's why I had to share that one, it was so silly (and meant to be).

I finally got around to catching Zygarde (took a break from breeding arons).

I have to say, I really like Zygarde now that I've seen it in person. I'm really interested to know more about it. I mean the whole it watches Kalos' ecosystem and when the ecosystem falls into disarray it reveals its power. I hope they cover some legends/storyline about it in the inevitable Z version.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I've actually seen that spelling for years but never felt the need to use it. Seems fitting now.

I wonder how you get the mega stones for them though. Probably something that you could get by showing them to someone in game... Or event....

(Something smells like a movie tie-in promotion to me..... (you know, for the Japanese, for the rest of us it's just whenever they feel like months after))

Maybe you can only get the stones in the Hoenn remakes?

Actually, they are pretty good evidence for Hoenn remakes, just not for the reasons stated up above

I've been saying that the Hoenn remakes would most likely come this gen ever since I saw that black and white was not a large step up in graphics or tech from platinum. A Hoenn remake in Gen 5 would make for 4.5 sets of games on the DS, with less new features overall.

the Gameboy had RBY and GCC

the GB Advance had RSE and FR LG

The DS had DPP, HG SS, and BW B2W2 (already overstuffed with titles eh?)

And now we have the fresh new 3DS with XY, and possibly Hoenn remakes