7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

With the release of Sun and Moon, we'll probably bid farewell to most of the XY players. A shame really, as I really liked the way XY was designed. The trainer customization really sold me on it, and I hope they decide to implement it again.

Customization's in sun/moon! It was one of the first things confirmed, basically.

Yeah, XY was alright, but it felt more like a demonstration of mega evolutions to me than an actual game. At least we're getting some followup on the whole zygarde thing.

With the release of Sun and Moon, we'll probably bid farewell to most of the XY players. A shame really, as I really liked the way XY was designed. The trainer customization really sold me on it, and I hope they decide to implement it again.

It's already confirmed to be in Sun and Moon smile.gif

Trainer customization has already been confirmed to be back in Sun and Moon. They showed it in one of the many videos that they've released.

I think I will still use X, mostly because I need to finish my Pokedex...and also my beloved Sylveon and Talonflame are on it (hooray for Iloe and Pookie).

Does anyone happen to have a Stantler, Maractus, or Mismagius? I need to get those two in my National Pokedex and then all I will need to do is worry about the legendary Pokemon that I still need.

And I need a Piplup and Turtwig if anyone happens to have any to spare.

Edited by Firebirdwyvern

Why is it so hard to find a Nidoqueen/king? Everyone's asking for legendaries or impossible things on GTS. So irritating. I just want to get my shiny charm...

Edit: finally managed to get myself a Nidoqueen, I remembered to check my Y game for an extra Moonstone. No idea where I'm going to get another one unless I restart Y... gonna try to find a Lunatone with a Moonstone. I might try the special training thing again but I failed hard the last time I tried that.

Edited by silver_chan