7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I still have a ton of Noibats ( of all natures by now, naturally. I've bred over 200, loool ) if anyone is in need of them. :3 No legitimate trade necessary - just something random. <3

Also, for those of you who were asking me how that Fennekin doodle came out, here it is! And some of you even requested for me to do all three starters! XD Fingers crossed~ x3

I still have a ton of Noibats ( of all natures by now, naturally. I've bred over 200, loool ) if anyone is in need of them. :3 No legitimate trade necessary - just something random. <3

Also, for those of you who were asking me how that Fennekin doodle came out, here it is! And some of you even requested for me to do all three starters! xd.png Fingers crossed~ x3

I got to see it get made! xd.png So did anyone get a shiny Noibat/Noivern yet?

I really like shiny Skrelp and Espurr but shiny Meowstic are disappointing and I don't much care for the Goomy line's shiny palettes.

All the shiny starters seem to have gotten pretty nice palettes though (Chesnaught's is a little underwhelming but still nice to look at) c:

Giving eevee's (of any gender/any nature) away. UvU

I kinda need to get rid of some since I have four box's filled with eevee's. O.o

PM me if interested.

Question: where are you guys finding images of shiny 'mons?

I'm not sure if the stuff I've been seeing around on other sites is legit or not. (Like, I know legit shiny Fennekin is grey, but I've seen purple, white, blue, etc)

If someone could throw me a link, that would be awesome. :3

user posted image

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/287...aby-d6qgu3r.jpg

(Found them online, don't actually have one).

Honestly I've been rather "meh" about the shinys this generation.

Though I do like the bloodsword honedge and the grey fennekin.

I figured it would look like that, lmao! I still have not gotten mine just yet, and 200+ in but it feels like I've just started, so clearly, I have a very patient character. XD

I don't know how many Ultra and Poke Balls I used, but I just spent 15 minutes trying to catch a lousy Sliggoo. Finally did.

But since I like to have sets, I'll have to catch another >.<

Hmm... It's cool, I don't really like it, but there are a lot of shinies I don't like either tongue.gif (Like Dewgong dry.gif)

It's a texture glitch. It's fixed by just saving and turning the game off and on, apparently.

Why didn't anybody tell me beating up random rich people in the Battle Chateau was so fun? :V

We were too busy beating them up to tell you about it xd.png

Seriously though sometimes the things they say make me so mad that it feels good to wipe the floor with them in a pokemon battle (and get money!)

I'm having some good luck on the GTS, got a bulbasaur for my squirtle, and got an amaura for the cotton candy thing.

It really does feel good to beat up the particularly haughty ones. I still feel kind of bad when I beat the more innocent ones, though, some of them take it pretty badly. :V

Moltres is starting to annoy me because every time I encounter it I think I'm encountering a shiny and NOPE firebird. I don't even use legendaries. :c

After some days I hatched 125 eggs to get a shiny eevee. finally the hunt is over. ;-;

I was starting to lose hope seeing people got it around 500-700. I'm so happy!

Plus it's a girl! <3

user posted image

Edited by Shy-Rox

After some days I hatched 125 eggs to get a shiny eevee. finally the hunt is over. ;-;

Plus it's a girl! <3

user posted image

Congrats! My hunt for a shiny Noibat continues.

Ahh good luck! Are you using masuda method or like random encounters with it?

Thanks! Masuda, I heard there was a bigger chance that way. plus I just like breeding and hatching eggs for some reason. I feel like a mommy when it hatches tongue.gif

Edited by Flamingo

When you guys talk about Pokemon breeding I keep wanting to ask about the lineages laugh.gif

Congrats to anyone I haven't congratulated yet on their shinies!

Rumors have been cropping up of possible monochrome Pokémon appearing in X and Y. People are debating weather it's a hoax or glitch, or something even rarer than shiny Pokémon. Most evidence seems to point to it being a glitch though. Even so, I think the idea would be cool.

It's also funny, because the idea for shiny Pokémon was originally inspired by a rare glitch in Yellow version. Because Yellow was the first Pokémon game to be made compatible with the game boy color, and a modified version of red/blue, some interesting glitches cropped up that were unique to Yellow (including making MissingNO even more glitchy). One of these glitches swapped the color pallet of one battle sprite with another. This color change is completely random, and only lasts as long as the Pokémon is on the field. That glitch inspired shiny Pokémon, and now, a similar glitch has cropped once more.

Plus it's a girl! <3

user posted image

My sister has around 300 Noibats. ohmy.gif Great job! biggrin.gif

When you guys talk about Pokemon breeding I keep wanting to ask about the lineages laugh.gif

Congrats to anyone I haven't congratulated yet on their shinies!

Me too! When I offer to trade with somone, I want tell them it will be CaveBorn! xd.png