7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

This is why I plan to get a Smeargle with Dark Void, False Swipe, Oblivion Wing, and Foresight. Dark Void would put ALL of them to sleep, I could pick off the Zangeese with Oblivion Wing, then False Swipe the Seviper.

So, a friend of mine just told me THE quickest way to get stylish. None of that hard work, all you have to do is buy premier balls.

The exact process:

1. Go to the Pokeball Emporium

2. Use a Bargain o-power

3. Buy Premier balls, one at a time

4. Every 10 balls you buy, go to the Stone Emporium to check the prize of a Mega Stone. If it's 10,000, you're done. If it's higher, keep going.

When he told me I had my doubts, but I tried it and it actually worked. I already had the second level of style, I think, based on the medals on the Global Link, and it took me between 40 and 50 balls. No idea how many it will take exactly when starting from scratch.

Oh yea, they had a event to get a Shiny Dialga, Shiny Giratina And a Shiny Palkia a while ago.

I don't care much for event shinies, I find sr'ing for shinies much more rewarding c:

Named the shiny Palkia Aphrodite, after the greek godess of love and beauty (because, y'know....shiny palkia is pink.....very pink.....looks...female...*cough*)

So, a friend of mine just told me THE quickest way to get stylish. None of that hard work, all you have to do is buy premier balls.

The exact process:

1. Go to the Pokeball Emporium

2. Use a Bargain o-power

3. Buy Premier balls, one at a time

4. Every 10 balls you buy, go to the Stone Emporium to check the prize of a Mega Stone. If it's 10,000, you're done. If it's higher, keep going.

When he told me I had my doubts, but I tried it and it actually worked. I already had the second level of style, I think, based on the medals on the Global Link, and it took me between 40 and 50 balls. No idea how many it will take exactly when starting from scratch.

Thanks for telling me this. I didn't really want to have to change my character since I like how she looks either way. May change it later but until I see something I really want it's staying as the default.

I don't care much for event shinies, I find sr'ing for shinies much more rewarding c:

Named the shiny Palkia Aphrodite, after the greek godess of love and beauty (because, y'know....shiny palkia is pink.....very pink.....looks...female...*cough*)

Yea but the last free Shiny Legends were event pokemon. They could be useful.

Relevant

user posted image

I.... I seriously can't catch mr. mime because the animation freaks me out so bad.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Just caught a shiny Sliggoo with Modest nature, 3 perfect IVs and 3 near perfect IVs in a friend safari. I can scarcely contain my glee xd.png

I just don't get mimes! They somtimes make me even think they are really stuck. But I know they are not.

Pfffft everyone and their shinies.

I'm still trying to get an aron with rock head and an adamant nature. I have like 50 with sturdy.

(soooo, if any of you get an aron with stealth rock and headsmash on the wonder trade... you're welcome tongue.gif )

EDIT:

So I was looking at Pokememes now that someone showed me the image (that I posted earlier) that it came from and...

Pika_Oi, did you know your post about Yveltal is on there?

http://cheezburger.com/7855721472

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Relevant

I.... I seriously can't catch mr. mime because the animation freaks me out so bad.

I seriously think the Mr. Mime I got via Wonder Trade is in my top five favorite trades. It was nicknamed 'Wall Toucher.'

EDIT:

So I was looking at Pokememes now that someone showed me the image (that I posted earlier) that it came from and...

I put it there.

vanishes into a puff of ninja.gif smoke

Edited by sailing101

Caught my first shiny, a poliwhirl, using the fish chaining method!

And I was also gifted a shiny skrelp from a very kind person. Woo!

I put it there.

Very nice!

I was reading it and I was like... wait a minute.....

And then I was debating who on there goes on dragon cave, and now you have answered my question.

I actually love getting nicknamed pokemon provided they aren't dirty and they're in a language I understand :'D

(I never nickname the ones I send out though, so I guess it's all fair to not expect them back)

I've actually caught two shinies in X. The first was a Combee♂, so no evolution for it. The second was my first WILD Eevee. {I'd previously gotten a couple off the Wonder Trade.} Eevee ended up inside a Premier Ball to celebrate his shininess. Forgot with the Combee, however.

Pff

Half the people in the comments think I was referencing some Pony OC that I vaguely knew of but hadn't even occurred to me at the time and I was just thinking of a random cutesy name

And also one guy got mad that I called them "tiny cupcakes" instead of "Pokepuffs" even though I know full well what they're called and I felt that calling them "tiny cupcakes" better fit the joke I was making c':

I was looking for a Fennekin on the GTS and wasn't actually paying attention to the nicknames. Imagine my surprise when it arrived with the name WHATDOISAY?! xd.png

I've actually caught two shinies in X.  The first was a Combee♂, so no evolution for it.  The second was my first WILD Eevee.  {I'd previously gotten a couple off the Wonder Trade.}  Eevee ended up inside a Premier Ball to celebrate his shininess.  Forgot with the Combee, however.

Same, a ploywhirl and a horsea. xd.png The problem is which poly evolution should I evolve it into ... (searching for a shiny polywag / polywhirl now so I won't have this conundrum anymore ... tongue.gif )

Edited by Arimermaid

Pff

Half the people in the comments think I was referencing some Pony OC that I vaguely knew of but hadn't even occurred to me at the time and I was just thinking of a random cutesy name

Wait. You weren't referencing that? xd.png

So far, out of 750 Fennekins, I've sent 60 through woder trade. I get all sorts of things. xd.png

I also finished breeding a Pichu with Volt Tackle + Thunder Punch along with a great nature and characteristic. MY Volt tackle/Thnder punch pichus are amazing aha xd.png

The terror of picking a pokemon based on its first form and not its final evolution..... is delphox. What an ugly pokemon. Same with Braixen. The second my Fennekin evolved I wanted to stick it in the pc and let it rot there for life.

The terror of picking a pokemon based on its first form and not its final evolution..... is delphox. What an ugly pokemon. Same with Braixen. The second my Fennekin evolved I wanted to stick it in the pc and let it rot there for life.

Its really a opinion, because I think that Fennekin is cool. But if you want to let pokemon rot in computers then thats you.

I think Braixen and Delphox are fine. Chesnaught to me is super ugly though. I chose Froakie though, so whatever.

Got a shiny Corsola today after about 30 minutes of fish chaining.