7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Yeah, I read that somewhere. I'm excited to see what they look like, assuming they really do exist o:

Event pokemon have existed since gen 1, so it's no surprise.

It's just kind of nice that since no one has hacked the game (or the data isn't in the game, since DLC can happen) we just don't know.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I've become completely derailed by hunting for Vivllion wing patterns. I've managed to gather 11 of the patterns so far, getting a new one is satisfying to a ridiculous degree.

When you guys talk about Pokemon breeding I keep wanting to ask about the lineages laugh.gif

Congrats to anyone I haven't congratulated yet on their shinies!

Hey, I checked my PC to try to find my Luvdiscs to influence my Volt Tackle Pichu egg female, then realized they're not Pink dragons and don't have a BSA xd.png

When you guys talk about Pokemon breeding I keep wanting to ask about the lineages laugh.gif

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who keeps doing this!

Maybe they'll implement family trees... someday... or at least, I can dream that they will...

That would actually be sort of cool. Or maybe they could at least make a 3DS application that tracks a Pokemon's "lineage", even if it's not in a mainstream game. (They could probably just store the PIDs of the parents as part of the .pkmn, then use internet to track the ones that have been traded. Something like that, probably more complex than i make it sound)

EDIT: And then I can be proud of my second gen Ice Punch Weavile tongue.gif

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Psst, have you guys heard that there may be three (event) legendaries not yet discovered?

http://en.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1o...lcanion_leaked/

I've seen several trades on GTS asking for these three pokemon, so I'm in the position of believing this is real.

Ghost/ Psychic sounds amazing. I really hope I like the designs and I also really hope they won't be nigh unobtainable like some Pokemon out there :3

Thanks! Masuda, I heard there was a bigger chance that way. plus I just like breeding and hatching eggs for some reason. I feel like a mommy when it hatches tongue.gif

Good luck! Seeing as while some people have bred 300+ Fennekins fruitlessly while another had only bred 18 to get a shiny one, chances are you'll get a shiny Noibat before me. xd.png Maybe. I'm almost to 400 ( Noibats ) but no disappointment here just yet! Hatching them is just so addicting to me at this point.

Edited by Momo

You guys, I was going through furfrou trades, and I guess there are some Pokemon we dont know about, such as Volcanion. Volcanion is a legendary fire type, and it is probably an event Pokemon.

Ghost/ Psychic sounds amazing. I really hope I like the designs and I also really hope they won't be nigh unobtainable like some Pokemon out there :3

You mean like event legendaries? laugh.gif

I am super glad I got B2 in time to get Keldeo, and even more so for Meloetta

I hope I can get Y in time for these new ones

Is anyone not using their Destiny Knot item? I sold mine for cash some time ago but now I want one, and I just can't find that girl in Lumiose City that gives you one when you beat her (Beauty Aimee, she doesn't appear for me where she is supposed to).

I'm not using mine. I have like, three.

Do happen to have Pokémon Y? If so, I really want an Electrike.

And, what's this about the Looker I hear?

There's a little story involving Looker post-game. It's in Lumi City in one of the corridors it should be across from the restaurant that won't let you go in unless you're famous.

So I got the text where the people talk about the lava dome pokemon being in the plaza (whichever one) and the other person talks about it being hard not to mimic pokemon noises while there. Lava dome pokemon is Heatran, which either implies heatran is somehow unlocked and is available there, or something could happen if you brought a heatran there....

Text for reference - https://i.imgur.com/4BZMyLz.jpg

I guess we won't know until December.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I'm not using mine. I have like, three.

Do happen to have Pokémon Y? If so, I really want an Electrike.

And, what's this about the Looker I hear?

I have Pokemon Y. I just finished catching a female and male Electrike for my younger brother. I can catch one for you too if you'd like to trade.

As for all this speculation about unlocked events/new legendaries, I'm fairly sure there will be because honestly it's on just about all the games. xd.png Well, except for like the very first ones, but. x3 So to me there's really no speculation/the desire to hunt information down, though seeing the designs is the only reason I would. ^-^

Instantly, only what, three legendaries raised a flag because we all know Pokemon games never rest on the three main legendaries alone. Ever. And there's always content locked in-game until we get Key Items or bring certain Pokemon - that was really made a polished thing on Soul Silver and Heart Gold, I think, where you could bring just about any legend and have something happen.

I don't think I have a Heatran on any of my games. At least, I did, but I likely moved it around or traded it to one of my siblings for something I liked better. xd.png; *legendary-catcher fail*

I had Black 2 in time for Keldeo and Meleotta event ( got it on the very moment of the release like usual ) but I was bored with the game and didn't bother to get them. This is what happens when you pass a game very little more than 24 hours. You get extremely bored of everything to do with it.

I know this isnt what you're talking about, but is this a recommendable buy? I think the new view for the overworked is horrendous, but apparently, people like it.

Hmm? You're thinking about not getting X/Y? I think you need therapy tongue.gif

But from what I've heard the games are epic. There's the thing with Lumiose, and the after-quests sound a bit lame, but all in all it's sounded good to me (I don't have Y yet though dry.gif)

It's fine. I got my Electrike from Flamingo! Yay!

But I would very much like a Haunter. The Gengarite that is just sitting in my bag is taunting me.

Lumiose is HUGE! I got lost in there before! I'm not kidding! It's very easy to get lost there. And where exactly is the Looker thing? Looker was so weird to me I couldn't help but love him.

What's Lumios?

Sorry, I want to get as little spoiler as possible, but this thread was too tempting.

It's the big central(?) city of Kalos. The majority of sidequests and minigames are there from what I can tell

It's the largest city in the history of the Pokémon games. Navigating it is confusing but there are taxis so that's nice.

I was surprised that people ACTUALLY CARED that I saved their butts from death! All the other times people hardly gave a crap you saved their lives/jobs/whatever. And this is more of a joke between me and my friend about how no one really recognized you as the hero or champion. It's just funny.

Wait, what?! People in Pokemon actually care that you help them?! Well, that's a first...