TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I'm going to get all of the treats this year! I'm getting close! I'm at 44! >:D

Does anyone know what the call on zombies is? Will they still be a go tomorrow? Or are they also going to be moved?

Given the information we have, everyone is assuming the Zombies will happen tomorrow as scheduled.

Does anyone know what the call on zombies is?  Will they still be a go tomorrow?  Or are they also going to be moved?

We really don't know. Sorry.

All we can do is try after midnight and see what happens.

Urf, I wanna stay up to learn the call on zombies, but I'mm pass out...

Good luck gettin' yer treats and zombies, everybody who'll be up!

Go brave zombie makers! As I will have to go to bed. xd.png I can not stay up anymore to save my life. I have stayed up most of this week to catch dragons. tongue.gif (<--- Addict... yes I know) Good luck to you all may they shuffle through your scrolls!

I will check in the am to see how it goes. Night night all.

I really hope zombies will go as planned, don't want to waste my fodders sad.gif I should have seen the post about the delay in releases sooner, just abandoned my low-timed eggs since they weren't gonna hatch in time..

We really don't know. Sorry.

All we can do is try after midnight and see what happens.

I think zombies are still gonna stay the same. TJ's first post had a note at the end saying "all other Halloween events blah blah something about staying the same and ending at 23:59 tomorrow". Sorry I kind of butchered the quote - I would grab the real one but the forum is lagging for me. XD

Does anyone know what the call on zombies is? Will they still be a go tomorrow? Or are they also going to be moved?

You can get Zombie dragons all year round, the chances are just significantly better on Halloween, and the days surrounding it. I know people who have gotten them in the middle of summer.

So the drop is definitely on the 3rd correct? The topic with the update being closed doesn't affect that I assume. Is it possible to update TJ's first post in this topic to reflect that new date?

On another note: I have all the treats! smile.gif At first I was annoyed (in a minor, "hmm, there's a hole there" way) that the number is one short of a full row, but at least for me I think it works out. From 2010 I'm two short of a whole row so if next time it ends with a complete row it will be a nice progression throughout the years.

Thank you! smile.gif

your welcome.

so who will try for a zombie tonight??? think the odds will be good??

I love the spider that comes out of the crystal ball. Very kool. wink.gif

The Zombies can still be created right? Wasnt sure if this has changed or not since the update.

I am so glad my power came back on in time for zombie making. I was going to go driving around tomorrow looking for internet access, but now I don't have to. Yay.

Edited by annageckos

The Zombies can still be created right? Wasnt sure if this has changed or not since the update.

Most believe yes there will still be the greater chance tomorrow (in 14 minutes). However we have no clear yes or no.

I don't see why the Zombies would be affected by this delay.

Being out of power during Halloween wouldn't ruin the chance of you ever being able to get one, as you can get a 'CB' Zombie every year.

Would be awesome if there is some official confirmation about the zombie making too, just so we know for sure. Would be nice if the odds go up tonight/tomorrow, rather than Sunday, just so we have something to keep ourselves occupied tongue.gif

Good to know. Im going to try a couple hatchies to revive and see if anything happens if not then I will wait a few hours. smile.gif 5min to Halloween smile.gif

Thanks for letting us know about the delay, TJ! smile.gif I'm sure the people who are affected by the bad weather are really going to appreciate the chance to still get their Halloween eggs in a few days time. And it's not much to ask for the rest of us to just be patient and wait it out, so that the others can enjoy it with us. happy.gif

Yes, it's a little disappointing to us to know that we'll have to wait a few days, but just imagine how disappointing it must be for those who think they won't be able to get their Halloween eggs at all because of the hurricane. Our disappointment is nothing compared to what theirs would be, so even if this is not what we were expecting for the day, at least there will be a lot less people disappointed in the end. smile.gif

And look on the bright side! This gives us all a chance to get out and enjoy Halloween rather than sit here tethered to our computers all day! I hope everyone has a great Halloween and I can't wait for the eggs to drop in a few days time. happy.gif

And look on the bright side! This gives us all a chance to get out and enjoy Halloween rather than sit here tethered to our computers all day! I hope everyone has a great Halloween and I can't wait for the eggs to drop in a few days time. happy.gif

Eh, I'd be tethered to my computer regardless. Merasmus isn't going to beat himself up!

I'd just hoped I'd have something else besides TF2 to do on Halloween. xd.png

Happy Halloween DC!!! smile.gifsmile.gif And thank you TJ and Spriters for all the work you have done trying to make us all happy.

Yay, I just got a zombie

Now I wait until the 3rd or 9:00 on the 2nd for me.