TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Two dead, no zombies sad.gif

But I'm glad someone was able to confirm it! I just have bad luck (lol)

I successfully created a zombie on my first try! Yaay, Sadly, my two zombies are not next to each other in my cave and it bothers me. |D

YellowTsunami said here that she had success and turned a zombie. smile.gif So I think that means we're good to go with those. Good luck guys!

Edit: oops, I was too slow. Others got there first. tongue.gif But congrats to everyone who has some new zombies now!

Edited by StormWizard212

I have also successfully created a zombie, we should be alright!

5 kills... 5 revives, no zombies... Goodness, this was as horrible as last year. Two years in a row with no zombies. :| I feel unlucky.

Rawr rawr rawr!

I got no Zombies. All five of my kills disintigrated.

Ah well, still, happy Halloween everyone~

Edited by That Simplistic Chaos

Just got two Zombies.

One full grown and one gendered hatchling. happy.gif

Wish I could try with an ungendered hatchling.

-stalks for one-

Fist bump.

I hear ya.

I'm telling you, the odds HATE me. xd.png

Back when vampire bites turned all the time... I still got kills about 7/10 tries. xd.png

I got 2/5 zombies, which I am happy with. I also picked up a SW with a Zombie bait parent, so I'm hoping that its breeder is successful as well.

Just noticed the date change for the halloween drop, and yea I'm disappointed. (especially since I stayed up >_>) Call it selfish but I am :I It upsets me a little they won't have halloween as the date they were grabbed, those things matter to me /shot

Oh well I guess. I'm not trying for zombies this year, I have one and he's a pain (keeps jumping around my scroll haha)

I guess I'll just

Breed more past halloweens and spread them about.

YESH!

CB Zombie success! Only 1/5 adults, but oh welps. I had no hatchlings to kill sadly. Woo. I'm really happy! First zombie. Kinda sad to see 4 CB dragons go (I'm so OCD about lineages that my zombie had to be "CB") but, oh welps again.

Con-gru-ta-lions to everyone else who successfully revived Zombehs!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bFo4W

And thanks TJ again for the awesome Halloween stuff!~ smile.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!

Edited by xxBurningxx

Got 2 Zombie hatchies but no adults.

This is my first time attempting a zombie revival and I only had 3 tombstones lined up...

Got one on my second try. I never win anything, I'm pretty excited haha!

Five tombstones, five zombie fails. sleep.gif Oh well, there was one i was really hoping would turn. Too bad.

Up side is I get to hatch seven more Halloween eggs before the drop. Call me greedy, but that's totally worth not getting any sleep Friday night(I work all day Saturday).

Well done TJ, graet to see that you`ve taken hurricane Sandy into account with the new release. It would be a pity for those of us who live over there to miss out because of something out of ALL of our control.

I might not be where that monstrous thing is, but I am still thinking of everyone going trough that, as I helped with the cleanup after Tropical Cyclone Yasi over here in Australia.

Good on you!!

Argh, I only got one zombie. Now I'll have to rebulid the intended lineage again and try next year. :( Better than last year's result of 0 turns though, lol.

5 kills 3 Zombies. smile.gif

I'm really happy as the previous two years, I had none turning into zombies.