TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

5 egg slots will be open by Halloween for me...cant wait to see what the dragon is this year.

The Allure of Neglected Dragons fansite keeps a clock on it's front page that is set to Dragon Cave time. You can use that to keep track of what time it is here. /points at Neglected ER in sig

If you don't mind, I'll take the gold egg.

I'm serious. smile.gif

Edit: If it had been already taken, sorry. I took about 3 minutes to reply.

Edited by jediknightkrazy

I'm in Portland, so I'm in the same timezone as you. Midnight DC time is 9 pm our time, so the Halloween drop starts 9 pm 10/30 and ends 9 pm 10/31 for us.

For future reference Allure of Neglected Dragons has a clock that shows cave time.

Hi Neighbor, and thanks! hehe. <3

Ive noticed that clock before, but it never occured to me that it had an AM/PM on it. (I can be rather oblivious at times)

...Did you realize that it's called a knucklesandwich because it's a fist TO THE MOUTH? I seriously realized that yesterday. Well, as I never pondered it before, but yeah.

Still never got that answered. sad.gif

He probably plans to add more.

A question about the ToTing-

If you've collected all of the candy for that year, shouldn't your bucket be full? Unless TJ added one and I'm missing something, because I have all 59 yet my bucket is still at the rim... D:

Still never got that answered. sad.gif

It's because nobody's quite sure of the answer.

Some people are guessing there will be more treats released to gather, increasing the total number of ToT's to collect this year.

Others are guessing that your bucket might only show up as full if you gathered all of 2010's ToT's as well as this year. I can address that: I got all 2010's ToT's, and all of this year's so far, and my bucket is also not quite full.

So the answer is.... ????? Wait and see what happens, I guess. happy.gif

ETA: Piemaster is ninja master! xd.png

Edited by jerusha

Is it just me, or are other people extremely hesitating over Halloween?

I think there will be more ToT items. I'm also hoping/speculating that the Halloween dragon will be censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif** by censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif*. I must go and place my guess somewhere with a time stamp so I can check later and see if I was right.

I think there will be more ToT items. I'm also hoping/speculating that the Halloween dragon will be censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif** by censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif*. I must go and place my guess somewhere with a time stamp so I can check later and see if I was right.

You could always just record the date and time next to your guess on a word document or some other wordoc-type program.

My first DragonCave Holiday! Yay! Any tips on how to get the new egg tomorrow? I won't have a lot of time to be on and I've never been very good at catching new release eggs. unsure.gif

ok, on a whim I went to my scroll, and got another ToT when I thought I was done, could someone tell me the latest count on those?

@16anumber: I tend to pick an eggslot and just refresh-click-refresh as fast as possible... I don't know how your computer works, but on mine if you hold down the ctrl key that makes whatever you click open in a new page, so that won't pull you away from the eggdropping zone. Don't check to see if you got any eggs very often, because that'll pull you away from the eggdropping, too.

@1HockeyGirl: Last I checked it was 59

@16anumber: I tend to pick an eggslot and just refresh-click-refresh as fast as possible... I don't know how your computer works, but on mine if you hold down the ctrl key that makes whatever you click open in a new page, so that won't pull you away from the eggdropping zone. Don't check to see if you got any eggs very often, because that'll pull you away from the eggdropping, too.

If you're clicking eggs, wouldn't your egg slots get filled up pretty quickly?

I can't find the sandwich in Aliset, where do I look? >_<

Highlight to see.

After you've gotten the badge, go back to the other village. Go to the end screen again and you should get it.

I can't find the sandwich in Aliset, where do I look? >_<

If you can't find it inside the village, look outside of it. x3

Sorry i was in PM world. Thanks to all that replied in this thread about my previous questions and a random shout out to Erithan, xeyla, and lanette for PMing me and asking if they could help me somehow. biggrin.gif Major thanks to layette for shouldering two of my eggies so I could have four slots open to catch tonight. biggrin.gif And super awesome happy time thanks to Erithan, for incu-hatching one of my marrows on the spot! biggrin.gif

@1HockeyGirl: Last I checked it was 59

Thank You! that is what I have now, so hopefully I am done lol, still trying to complete my daughter's too...

If you're clicking eggs, wouldn't your egg slots get filled up pretty quickly?

That's the point, isn't it? I know that I want as many Halloween dragons as I can, and the Cave doesn't let you have more than your limit anyway. But yeah, I don't see any reason to hold back when trying to acquire any sort of new dragon, and Halloween dragons are definitely no exception.

...besides, since this is Halloween, chances are good you'll miss half the ones you try to click on anyway.

Edited by silver_chan

That's the point, isn't it? I know that I want as many Halloween dragons as I can, and the Cave doesn't let you have more than your limit anyway. But yeah, I don't see any reason to hold back when trying to acquire any sort of new dragon, and Halloween dragons are definitely no exception.

When they release the Halloween Dragon is that the only dragon that can be found in the cave?

When they release the Halloween Dragon is that the only dragon that can be found in the cave?

Yes, it is. Same thing with all the Holiday dragons (I'm pretty sure?) but I'm certain that's true for Halloween.

Yep, so you shouldn't worry that much about misclicks smile.gif

ok, on a whim I went to my scroll, and got another ToT when I thought I was done, could someone tell me the latest count on those?

59, as far as I know. It looks like you have all of them now.