TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

The drop starts at 5am here. Normally I'm just coming downstairs to go to work at that time, but tomorrow I'll be up and ready early to be sat here...

Ahem. Dragcave has NOT gone off summer time. You need to get at 4 am, my dear.... sad.gif

When they release the Halloween Dragon is that the only dragon that can be found in the cave?

yep. usualy the closer to the end of the event, the more normal eggs will start to drift in. (cant remember if thats just new Release or if holiday dragons do this too.)

but for the firew few hours its all haloween eggs.

Looks like I've got only one shot at making a zombie tonight because I'm an idjit and somehow broke eggies in the last week and they count towards the kills, should I go for a hatchie zombie or an adult zombie?

Hi Neighbor, and thanks! hehe. <3

Ive noticed that clock before, but it never occured to me that it had an AM/PM on it. (I can be rather oblivious at times)

...Did you realize that it's called a knucklesandwich because it's a fist TO THE MOUTH? I seriously realized that yesterday. Well, as I never pondered it before, but yeah.

Hey a fellow Seattlite! Nice thing about living on the west coast is not having to stay up till early am heh. smile.gif

Hey a fellow Seattlite! Nice thing about living on the west coast is not having to stay up till early am heh. smile.gif

True enough, although I'm west of Seattle (across the water). Everyone check the updates. TJ has moved the Halloween drop.

---and I will be out of town from Friday to Monday and away from internet access, so now I won't be able to get them.

At 5:30AM DC Time will it still be all Halloween eggs in the cave on saturday?

You'll probably have better luck if you try around the top of an hour than the middle, but otherwise, yes. Assuming it's like past years, the new Halloween eggs will be the only ones dropping in the cave all day.

Just finished collecting the treats. Love so many of them!

But. . .

Like last time, there's a mushroom and a snake. Where's the badger!? =P

You'll probably have better luck if you try around the top of an hour than the middle, but otherwise, yes.  Assuming it's like past years, the new Halloween eggs will be the only ones dropping in the cave all day.

Oh, Okay! Maybe I interpreted it wrong, but someone made it sound like they would be mixing regular dragons in too as the day went on.

Edited by 16anumber

Oh, Okay! Maybe I interpreted it wrong, but someone made it sound like they would be mixing regular dragons in too as the day went on.

Nope... holiday dragons are straight drops - no mixing. Regular dragon releases are the ones that eventually mix with existing species as the day goes on.

Could someone help me find the last Haunting of Aliset sprite? I'm 34/35, missing one by Nakase.

Could someone help me find the last Haunting of Aliset sprite?  I'm 34/35, missing one by Nakase.

Spoiler :: highlight below:

Go back to the dragon stall where you found the scales.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I think I'm still missing one more item from Aliset... Where do you find it? xd.png (I think it's the sandwich?)

Is there some reason why my recently matured Halloween Dragons state "Last Bred 1st Nov 2012"?

Is there some reason why my recently matured Halloween Dragons state "Last Bred 1st Nov 2012"?

Their breeding is disabled until after the Holiday breeding season ends.

I'm missing the badge T_T. Help please?

The full candy bucket?

People have speculated that either more treats are coming, or you need to have 2010 ToT items for the bucket to show as full.

Edit: though if you've collected all 59 treats your bucket should look a little full and have a kinda evil looking face heh from what I can tell.

Edited by Erithan

though if you've collected all 59 treats your bucket should look a little full and have a kinda evil looking face heh from what I can tell.

each bucket has a different face per scroll. mine is a happy bucket.

each bucket has a different face per scroll. mine is a happy bucket.

oh! Neat, good to know. I may have to browse around to check out the "carving" skills of the Dragons hehe