TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I think I am missing an item from the haunted village :/ The small sandwich I think. I've looked everywhere >< anyone care to help?

I think you have to revisit all the places of Aliset again and then go back to the beginning -> Go past the village and on to the next one -> ==>. You should have the sandwich afterwards.

I think I am missing an item from the haunted village :/ The small sandwich I think. I've looked everywhere >< anyone care to help?

Spoiler: Complete everything and go to next town happy.gif

Happy Halloween! biggrin.gif

SPOILER

Take a moon lit stroll......

highlight under here:

Go to the end of the story again.

Enjoy.

EDIT got beaten to it.

Edited by WarriorPriest

Got 4/30 Zombies smile.gif 3 Hatchies and 1 Adult. smile.gif

I can't wait for the new release, even if it is delayed.

Highlight for spoiler: Go past the village. the sandwich should be there (end highlight)

By the way, am I the only one who just learned the male neglecteds are dressed up?

EDIT: Wow, I was ninja.gif pretty bad, huh? xd.png

Edited by aangs-sister

I got a zombie on my last kill chance with an adult female CB royal blue! Yay for my first zombie!!!

Tried for zombies. Out of two three adults one revived, and out of two hatchies also one revived.

Haha! First year for a Zombie attempt..

Tried to kill one adult..he dodged.

Went to another..killed him..and

Got a Zombie! LOL Used one of my horrible lineaged Female Winter Seasonal ones smile.gif

I'm Happy now. No more killing for me!

Although..I did not look at the kill message sad.gif I couldn't bear it

Well so far my zombie luck isn't working. I tried 2 s2 both males and it failed >_<

At least I have an egg hatching soon and maybe I might get a S1 zombie.

I hope so... It would be my first zombie

0 for 4 Zombie attempts. One S1 hatchie disintegrated, one female hatchie disintegrated, one adult female disintegrated, and the male fodder dodged the blade.

S'okay, I have three Zombies anyway. And one adopted Black Marrow baby that I believe has two Zombies in the first gen (they're tombstones).

Thanks all <3

Got it :3

Also 5 out of 5 zombie attempts failed xd.png!!

Oh well at least I still have Worm Bait from last year :3

I have a question - I can breed my Halloween dragons with each other today, right? Only on the 31th?

Any eggs you picked up that have hatched and grown up won't be able to breed until next year. Any dragons you have from last year should have been able to breed for the last week.

Well. I can't be online Noveber 3rd, so maybe some of the Sandy Victims can catch seven of the new eggs for me.

I have a question - I can breed my Halloween dragons with each other today, right? Only on the 31th?

Breeding season for Halloweens (to get halloween offspring) ends tonight at midnight EST/EDT (it began on the 25th).

Edited by rubyshoes

Got 9 in total of 25 attempts.

3 adult Zombies out 5 Kills - > all for my Zombie lineages hehehe

6 hatchling Zombies out of 20 deads-by-fog -> and this was a paper smile.gif too bad that Dinos cannot be revived at all ^^"

So.. not really that many but at least I have my Hatchling set complete *^-^*

I forgot adults can result in zombies as well. Killed one of my many Vampires and got a Zombie. I still feel really bad about that Pumpkin hatching though. sad.gif Dah well...lesson learned smile.gif

Got a Zombie - 1 out of the 2 I tried. Now I have my full 2 male-female pairs.

Also, as a result of a plan between a friend and myself, I now have 2x unrelated 2nd gen Whites from White x Zombie that can be bred with each other to breed a 3rd gen White! Male x female smile.gif

I got 3 zombies out of 5 tries!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

This is a miracle. With this high success rate I wish I had more zombie fodders on my scroll. I have one baby zombie hatchling and two adults. How I love the hatchling sprites. Next year gonna make sure I have more tombstones on my scroll. I love halloween!!!

Well, bummer, no zombies for me (0/10 attempts). It's all good, though--I had fun with the Aliset mission, got all my treats this time, plus I got to help my girls with theirs. smile.gif Can't wait 'til the 3rd!

Happy Halloween, everyone!