TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Wohoow! 5 new zombie hatchies, 1 new adult male zombie and 2 revives. And still one more kill to go.... biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween!

Does anyone know why it's been postponed, the release i mean? ninja.gif

EDIT: found it

Edited by Shinobimasterz

No zombies for me this year... every try disintegrated. Maybe next year I can get the female I want.

8 attempts but only get one ungerdered zombie hatchling

Well, at least I get a dragon I have never had before.

Tried to revive 5 dead ones, one revived and 4 disintegrated...

Tried 'biting' an egg and the embryo was killed...

No luck this year.....

Tried reviving all four of my dead dragons and got nothing. I guess my luck with catching marrows didn't cross over to zombies this year. dry.gif

1/4 adults went zombie, 4/12 hatchlings. Pretty satisfied, though a specific dragon I wanted to zombify disintegrated. And now that the drop is postponed, I can happily hatch my extra eggs and stalk the AP today for at least one more marrow. :3

Only had one successful bite just before the 31rst hit on the clock and as for zombies well...

Never really cared for the full grown adult sprite but I love that hatchling one so I had one kill left, killed a frozen hatchling and got myself a frozen zombie hatchling. <:

I'm very happy with this!

Here he is: [Cutie still needs a name]

Four attempts for adult zombies and two attempts for hatchling zombies resulted ine ONE adult zombie. I hoped for better, but at least I got one!

One adult and one hatchie zombified, and a gray revived *cuddles new zombies* I'm very happy that this wasn't a repeat of my bad luck of last year ^^

I really hope those three's descriptions get approved~

4/5 FAIL :-/ --- But i'm happy with thist/view/B7o8]ONE[/url] ~Please use lineage links on the forum~hehehe just wish my CB one I killed could have been turned and all, instead it disintegrated --- better luck next year...

Edited by _Z_

I guess I had luck. 5 were killed and from them I got 2 zombies, 1 revived and 2 really killed ones.

Btw. When do we get the new eggs!!!??? There just were only the normal eggs, no halloween eggs!

Well, after a bunch of agile dragon dodges, I killed two, and they both stayed dead. :-( Lost the other three kills to vampire mistakes. So, no zombies for me this year, except for the one from my first year try. -luffs his ugly butt-

Yes!

Bit an egg and it became a vamp. x3

Thinking about biting another....

EDIT: bit other 2 and they died. I give up, lol.

I thought we had greater chances at making vamps.

Edited by earthgirl

The Halloween gods of DC smiled on me tonight, I had 2 Balloon hatchlings set aside for zombie fodder and one of them came back as a zombie, the 2 Mint hatchlings that I had set aside the same thing happened one came back as a zombie, and the 2 Water Walkers I had set aside for fodder one of them came back as a zombie. I'm happy now, since last years attempt yielded squat.

Ohh two attempt's and one dead one Zombie-fide that's it now I hate killing my babies sad.gif

but at least i got another zombie i have three now biggrin.gif

I guess I had luck. 5 were killed and from them I got 2 zombies, 1 revived and 2 really killed ones.

Btw. When do we get the new eggs!!!??? There just were only the normal eggs, no halloween eggs!

Drop is delayed till Saturday and may be delayed again. TJ started a thread (http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142893 and read the first post) but it's closed because people were being nasty.

I have 3 Zombie hatchies so far. PLEASE let me get an adult....

Edited by fuzzbucket

Yesh! Killed 4 dragons, 1 zombie, 1 successful revive, and 2 deads. Pretty good, at least I got a zombie.

Yhuuu! My 1st Halloween! And my Birthday! biggrin.gif

Killed 3 dragons, 1 revived successfuly, 1 became a zombie!

I`m very satisfied!

Wow, 2/5. 2 zombies, male and female adults and three unsuccesful revives. All of them were Pebbles. Last Halloween I got none, all failed. Next year I think I try with hatchies.

Good luck to those who haven't yet tried smile.gif

I wake up at 6.30am in my time, earliest possible, and I meet the scariest thing known to man....

A Notice!!!

Guess I won't be snaggin' till Saturday. But, it does give a chance for the Sandy victim thingies. I'd love it to be delayed to Monday, because I'm likely ultra-busy on weekends, But I know TJ won't delay iit for one guy. Plus, I probably can squeeze in about 8 hours in the cave/AP.

2 adult zombies smile.gif and other 3 disintegrated. I am very happy.

Sadly did not get chance to attempt for any hatchies this year, but 2 adults is awesome.

Yay, I've had the worst luck ever since 2009 when I got my first Zombie and I didn't get a single one even though I tried each and every Halloween since then. And now I finally had some luck. So my poor Stavyor will finally have some friends. <3

26 attemts and it gave me nine zombies. And I had three revived successfuly without turning into a zombie.