TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Got 9 in total of 25 attempts.

3 adult Zombies out 5 Kills - > all for my Zombie lineages hehehe

6 hatchling Zombies out of 20 deads-by-fog -> and this was a paper smile.gif too bad that Dinos cannot be revived at all ^^"

So.. not really that many but at least I have my Hatchling set complete *^-^*

So paper can turn?

I didn't know that.

Just had incredible luck just now. 2 out of five times in a row I managed to get successful zombies. Not only that but they're mates too. xd.png I've been trying to get that for so long now and I finally did it. biggrin.gif One dragon I managed to revive successfully but was stupid enough to kill it again thinking that I could revive it again (but alas my mind is rotting in piles of homework. xP). *slaps head* Oh well, at least I managed to get 2 zombies this year. smile.gif Now I just need to wait for next years. xd.png

I got two Zombies, an adult and an ungendered hatchling. That brings my total up to 4. I'm glad I got extra fodder this year, so many of them evaded me.

Out of 26 tombstones I got 5 hatchie zombies. No adults this year sadly. My one adult zombie is gonna have it's hands full.

I did manage an actual successful revival though. I now have a Daydream that hatched on the 22nd and grew up on the 31st. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0NvCY

I just bred my Shadow with my Black Marrow. They produced 3 eggs and the site wants me to abandon 2 of them! Why is that so, I don't want to leave my eggs... ;( Please help, there is no limit for the Halloweens, how can I save all of the eggs?

I just bred my Shadow with my Black Marrow. They produced 3 eggs and the site wants me to abandon 2 of them! Why is that so, I don't want to leave my eggs... ;( Please help, there is no limit for the Halloweens, how can I save all of the eggs?

You can't. That's the point of the game, you get some you lose some.

So...I hear the drop has been postponed? Does this affect zombies, or should I still attempt resurection now? (though I probably should anyway, as the stones will probably vanish soon)

ROFL. I had 7 attempts: 6 disintegrated, and one revived, so I wrote him a description and gave him a better name. I can't believe he revived. It took 3 days to kill him because he kept dodging, too. laugh.gif

Ah, postponed new Halloween dragons? Well, I really regret abandoning quite a few eggs in preparation for the new breed now. But oh well. Everyone deserves a shot at new eggs.

At one point, regular breedings produced multiple eggs. The chance of that happening is now very low. However, with Holiday Dragons that often happens because there are so few of them and they can breed true for such a short time. It has never been possible to keep more than one egg from a given breeding.

Sorry, everyone has to share. *wink* One can also pick up more Halloween eggs in the AP because there are often 2 to 4 eggs in a given clutch and the extras get auto-abandoned.

Edited by WatersMoon110

Third attempt was successful! Renamed her Raster - means 'harrow' biggrin.gif

Next year it's the S2 Zombies! So glad I got this out of the way ;_;

Well out of 30 attempts I got 4 to turn Zombie. Sweet! smile.gif Well I am happy and cant wait till the 3rd so good luck everyone and Happy Halloween DC!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

is it normal to get your kill option back if you revive a dead dragon? Oo

edit: Bah no luck...2-3 revives the rest disintegrated sad.gif

*feels so bad about killing dragons!* sad.gif

My luck earlier on finding something special must have jinxed me dry.gif

Edited by Erithan

Well...since it seems people are already getting zombies, I guess it's safe to do it now...*goes off to perform dragon-necromancy...*

EDIT: 5 Zombies! And 2 full-revives. I thought full-revives are supposed to auto-freeze? Mine grew up. O.o

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Congrats to everyone making their zombies! Happy Halloween!

AWAH!!!!

Since this is my first halloween and I am still only on 4 eggs on my scroll I didn't think I'd get a chance to have a zombie dragon this year...but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to try one of my in-breds since I won't be using him for lineages and BAM my first zombie dragon on my first ever attempt..must be my lucky day smile.gif

Edited by EctoStupor

Rats...

One revive and 4 disentegrates

one 'bite' killed the embryo...

Going to zombify things, wish me luck

Guess I cant zombify tinsels. xd.png

Edited by Siryuki

Rats...

One revive and 4 disentegrates

one 'bite' killed the embryo...

I got 1/5 too for the zombies this year. Not bad, though last year was a bit better for me. I had planned it out better last year though. I had 3/10 revived. Still no complaints. I'm glad I got to add another to the list. :3

Stayed up anyway. xd.png

Revive stats:

4/7 revived! The other 3 disintegrated.

Pretty good!

5/17 zombied. Better than I expected, actually.

Though still wondering why my full-revives grew up instead of auto-freezing...and one of them is inbred too...dangit. xd.png Oh well. Zombie-fodder for NEXT year, I guess. XP (the other full-revive is caveborn, so I'm letting him live)

2/2 hatchies disintegrated, 1 adult disintegrated, 1 adult revived as a non-zombie.

Oh well! That adult is now safe from any attempt at zombification again!

I'll have to give myself more tries next year.