TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

7 attempts -- 6 failures and one s2 zombie hatchie. I was really hoping for one of each gender and one s1, but I am happy to have even one. Of the 7 it was the one I really wanted most because of its code. smile.gif It happily joins my two adults from last year. Next year I will just have to try again for the rest of what I wanted.

Five out of 29 turned, one revived. Not good odds this year, but at least I got a few more to add to my group.

5 S2s, no adults Dx At least the hatchies were a success :3 If anyone owns a 2nd gen White with a Zombie parent that isn't a White (adults work too; not asking for a trade) PLEASE PM me--I need help with a lineage.

Out of 10 attempts, I only got 1 zombie which was a female hatchie. I had a lot more success last year (2/3 or something I think) but oh well. There's always next year!

And way to go, yaquiidru! Lucky! biggrin.gif I really wanted an S1 zombie, but I only had one S1 hatchie to revive, sadly. And it failed. tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

boo bad zombie year for me

i had 4 adults and 1 hatchling planned

they all dodged the blade yesterday

and today one adult and the hatchling died but both stayed dead

the other 3 were all dodges sad.gif

I got one! And it has a live behbe! Sweet! Unfortunately its mate did not pull through.

What?!? I was going to bed... really!

No zombies, no GoN (wishful thinking), and not a snowball's chance of catching APs because of the traffic...

To Quote Charlie Brown in the Great Pumpkin:

"I got a rock."

xd.png

17 attempts with 3 successful Zombie hatchlings (2 male, 1 female,) and a Zombie adult (female.) I have two more attempts in 14 hrs, with two ungendered hatchies.

*dances* I love my little Zombie family wub.gif

The drop date was moved? Fantastic...

I have no interest in creating zombies so I guess I'll try to hunt a couple more past Halloween dragons in the AP until the November 3rd dragon comes out.

Although I woke up early for the event I fully accept TJ's decision and have no problem with it. So I will wait for the release of the new dragons on Saturday.

I tried to make Zombies too, but I got only tombstones.

Sigh. No luck, maybe next year.

Edited by Arielen-chan

Looks like I'll have to finish my Zombie collection next year! Got one adult male, finally, but I'm still lacking the ungendered hatchling. Ah well!

Now to patiently wait for the egg drop, whenever it comes biggrin.gif

Well, after discussing Gravemind's death with someone, (you know how sensitive I am about that...) I was happily greeted by 3 zombie successes out of the 4 dragons I killed. The one that didn't become a zombie I highly disliked. Ha-Ha! xd.png

I have a zombie of every stage now. biggrin.gif (S1, S2, and adult)

Dang it! I'm on a trip on Saturday, :/ Oh well, maybe I'll go to Mc Donalds for dinner or something and get wifi... sad.gif

I kinda feel outta place now... o_O

Everyone is killing ugly lineaged things and inbred stuff...

All 5 of my attempts were CB! I'm so OCD about lineages xd.png

But the one success I have is my precious darling wub.gif

I think I am missing an item from the haunted village :/ The small sandwich I think. I've looked everywhere >< anyone care to help?