StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

My gifter is amazing. <3 I received one item from my wishlist only days after the lists were sent out and, even though it's not required, they're working on getting more.

I've been breeding all my metallics with fertility and getting nothing, unfortunately. I'm trying to collect/hatch things to trade for items for my giftee, but have had no luck so far. I really hope I don't fail and have to pass this on to the back-up gifters. ;_;

I've been breeding all my metallics with fertility and getting nothing, unfortunately. I'm trying to collect/hatch things to trade for items for my giftee, but have had no luck so far.

My metallics are all being stingy beasts, too (seems to be a continuous condition)! However, I've been able to get several other items on the list sent to my giftee.

I accepted two lovely eggs from my Secret Santa yesterday^^

My giftee already got one egg from me and I'm on the hunt for more smile.gif

Sent out 2 more little "Treats" to my giftee smile.gif Just had them picked up... having so much fun... Haven't heard from my gifter either, but if he/she is having as much trouble filling out my wish list as I am having filling out my giftee's, it will be awhile... No need to worry there still is time smile.gif

If anyone needs them (probably / mainly for bronze lists) I have:

Eggs

Ultraviolet from CB Purple/CB Spitfire (I'm sure I bred this for a reason.. I just can't remember why...)

CB Sunsong (typical! Two weeks ago I was trading CB stripes for a CB Sunsong - now all I can catch are the stupid dragons!)

CB Lumina (Why did I think this "shines in the sunlight" said "brine"?)

CB Turpentine (I have an addiction to clicking them...)

CB Day/Night Glory (I think it will be a day glory)

A nice 2nd Gen Pink Lineage (Pretty - but I don't mind gifting to someone who needs a pink for their giftee!)

I also mis-clicked a waterhorse.. but I highly doubt anyone wants that.. but you can if you really want!!

Just PM me and I'll set up a teleport.

I bred a gen2 PB Green Stripe but nobody seemed interested in trading for it, so if your giftee likes 2nd gen stripes then pm me!

I'd be willing to swap it for a gen2 PB black/tan ridge for my giftee also. :3

curse my lack of CBs

alsoo I don't know if I reported this ever, but a while ago I was gifted a pretty PB Nebula <3

Edited by dragonstar

I sent one gift to my giftee already, but I'd like to find another one, but all my dragons refuse to co-operate! Could someone please help me? I'm not suggesting you just give it to me, I'm willing to trade something for it. Please PM me if you can help. smile.gif

She would like:

- CB Pink,

- Nice lineage Trio,

- Messy lineage Silver,

- 6 gen Tinsel without holidays

She also wanted a Stripe but that I managed to get!

...Still haven't heard anything from my gifter, should I be worried?

I have 14 thunders, 11 magmas and 13 ices.... i tried all of them for you and i got 6 common eggs and 1 ice!!!!! blink.gif It's not my best lineage, but it's an ice... ninja.gif

I'm not counting my tinsels, but i tried ALL of them 5th gen and lower and i got NO EGGS!!!!!! Not shinnies, non regular... nothing!!!!!

So, i'll offer you my ice, i case you think it's a ok lineage!!!

i'm asking for a bit of help here.

i was able to sent my giftee an OK egg last week but it wasn't really exactly what she asked for. so i'm trying to get her one more gift

here is her wishlist:

•Stairstep Lineaged Golden Wyvern

•Stairstep Lineaged Nebula

•Messy Ice

•Messy Thunder

my super newbie and limited scroll only has messy magma ohmy.gif

so if anyone can help me with one of the above, it'll be great. thx so much

Edited by teresadurfin

i was able to sent my giftee an OK egg last week but it wasn't really exactly what she asked for. so i'm trying to get her one more gift

here is her wishlist:

•Messy Ice

•Messy Thunder

my super newbie and limited scroll only has messy magma  ohmy.gif

My thunder/Ice dragons are all on cooldown.. I'll try to breed them for you next week if you still need messy lines by then. smile.gif

I tried breeding them earlier for this thread - no luck with any of them... why are all the dragons I want to drop hatchies being so difficult!?!!!

Edited by Flamemynx

I have 14 thunders, 11 magmas and 13 ices.... i tried all of them for you and i got 6 common eggs and 1 ice!!!!! blink.gif It's not my best lineage, but it's an ice... ninja.gif

I'm not counting my tinsels, but i tried ALL of them 5th gen and lower and i got NO EGGS!!!!!! Not shinnies, non regular... nothing!!!!!

So, i'll offer you my ice, i case you think it's a ok lineage!!!

Thank you SO much! wub.gif And also thanks to all of you who tried to help me!

The lovely Ice is now pending to be accepted by his/her new owner. smile.gif

Could anyone help me find CB Trios for my giftee? Or CB or 2nd gen PB stripes?

Edited by happyseagull

thx nxtashaxt and thundersky86 for helping me with 2 eggs for my giftee

(the 2 eggs r exactly what my giftee wants, hurray!)

now on another note, i haven't heard from my gifter at all ... unsure.gif

so to my gifter: i'm still waiting biggrin.gif

Some of my giftees need the following.. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

CBs:

Magma

Ice

Thunder

Stripe

Black

Tan Ridgewing

Blusang

Non-CB -

Nicely lineaged metal (non-holiday mate)

PB stripe (pref 2nd Gen)

Please PM if you're able to help. smile.gif

Some of my giftees need the following.. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!

CBs:

Magma

Ice

Thunder

Stripe

Black

Tan Ridgewing

Blusang

Non-CB -

Nicely lineaged metal (non-holiday mate)

PB stripe (pref 2nd Gen)

Please PM if you're able to help. smile.gif

I'll try breeding my Stripes once I am unlocked (:

Edit: nothing, sorry ):

Edited by Erica8798

My giftee (predatorfan4ever) never accepted their gifts. They've now grown up on my scroll... should I just give up? Can I have a new giftee?

I finally got a gift for my giftee, but it looks like it's going to grow up before they claim it sad.gif

here is her wishlist:

•Messy Ice

•Messy Thunder

as i said earlier, i got no luck with my trios... and i tried now all my sec gens nebula and gw to breed them with a cb, in order to start a stairstep lineage... but no luck there either!!! sorry!!! sad.gif

Thank you SO much!  wub.gif And also thanks to all of you who tried to help me!

The lovely Ice is now pending to be accepted by his/her new owner. smile.gif

you're so welcome!!! smile.gif

Edited by happymom

here is her wishlist:

•Messy Ice

•Messy Thunder

Sent you a PM with a nice Ice attached wink.gif

Hope your giftee likes it *^-^*

My giftee (predatorfan4ever) never accepted their gifts. They've now grown up on my scroll... should I just give up? Can I have a new giftee?

He is going on hiatuss on a very regular base unfortunately. From time to time super active and then disappear for ages ^^" It's a bit tricky with him...

Edited by Belisar

Predatorfan4ever hasn't gifted to his giftee yet - I'll pass on their details to you in PM. smile.gif