StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

I just sent a BSA to the giftee of mine (the last on his/her wishlist), but I'm working on the top priority-a 2nd gen pink. But since I only have one CB pink, I don't know if this will work out :c

*Regrets being a newbie*

I would love some help...?

Is there some specific thing we're supposed to say when gifting our giftee? Or can we just say anything we like (along with the fact that you're their secret gifter and whatever)?

You can say whatever you like - some people like to write long stories, and others just like to say "Here... from your Secret Santa!"

The choice is completely yours.

@Erica - unfortunately, your Giftee doesn't seem active on the boards atm. I've sent him an email.. hopefully he comes on soon!

I just sent a BSA to the giftee of mine (the last on his/her wishlist), but I'm working on the top priority-a 2nd gen pink. But since I only have one CB pink, I don't know if this will work out :c

*Regrets being a newbie*

I just tried to breed my only CB pinks - and they refused!! Sorry i can't help, but hopefully someone else will have better luck...

*wanders off cursing her dragons...* This is what happens when I make a CB dragon a transexual.. it refuses to mate with a female dragon... *grumbles*

@Erica - unfortunately, your Giftee doesn't seem active on the boards atm. I've sent him an email.. hopefully he comes on soon!

He accepted it! biggrin.gif

*Regrets being a newbie*

PMed you Jenny smile.gif Let's see if we find something nice for your giftee...

Just sent Lost Girl a beautiful gold and a white hatchie.

I have lots of CB pinks. Those that need some 2 d gen PB pinks or reds pm me and as soon as I'm able I can try breeding them fir those trying to gift them.

*Regrets being a newbie*

Your gifts are under way. If you need more than just 4 2nd gen pinks, I can always breed you more where those came from!

tihihihi smile.gif

so far it's nearly 4 days since I sent PM to my giftee, egg has hatched and he still hasn't read PM. Had to send another PM to tell him link won't work as hatched and to PM me.

I hope he comes online before it becomes an adult xd.png

Edited by Paige201208

so far it's nearly 4 days since I sent PM to my giftee, egg has hatched and he still hasn't read PM. Had to send another PM to tell him link won't work as hatched and to PM me.

I hope he comes online before it becomes an adult xd.png

very sorry, he has not read the original gifting information either.

I'll probably have to re-pair you (and sparkle10184) to their giftees.

Everyone else but those two seems active though from the silver and platinum lists... 2 out of 53 inactive is more than I hoped for.

i sent my giftee the teleport link and he read the message but didnt accept it and he is not egglocked in fact he has no eggs or hatchies but he read the messsage?

i sent my giftee the teleport link and he read the message but didnt accept it and he is not egglocked in fact he has no eggs or hatchies but he read the messsage?

Why didn't he accept it? Make sure it was on his wishlist. If it was on his list, it doesn't make sense, because why would he put it on his list if he didn't want it? You might be offering the right gift but wrong lineage. Make sure to check his list again.

Sorry i didn't respond right away paige, I had an internet issue with my computer and i can't get to the forums from my phone.

No Need to reassign my giftee as I have just sent them a PM with their gift smile.gif

Edited by tjsweepers

I have gifted a few egg+ hatchies to my giftee xd.png That was fun. If I find more vamps they will get them.

Sent multiple dragons to my giftee! Attempting to bomb them with dragons ;D

Still haven't heard from my gifter, though. I hope they're not having too hard of a time with all those metallics on my wishlist...~

My recipient hasn't read the PM yet. What do I do if they never come on during the time? I contacted the messenger and will donate my "messy lineaged Trio" to a BSA gifters' thread if s/he doesn't claim it by the time it hits 1 day until dying.

And another question. What if my gifter never notes me with anything? sad.gif

Why didn't he accept it? Make sure it was on his wishlist. If it was on his list, it doesn't make sense, because why would he put it on his list if he didn't want it? You might be offering the right gift but wrong lineage. Make sure to check his list again.

yah he asked for it and he finally took it i just dont know what took so long

Edited by egould44

Wow...I didn't expect a failed attempt with breeding two CB Neos for a 2nd gen...

And the CB Pinks and Reds are hiding from me >_> Curse these lag issues xd.png I have yet to send something to my giftee.

Could anyone help me get a stairstep silver with a non-holiday mate? I would be willing to IOU one of my own Silvers as payment for your help.

Sorry i didn't respond right away paige, I had an internet issue with my computer and i can't get to the forums from my phone.

No Need to reassign my giftee as I have just sent them a PM with their gift smile.gif

No problem have sent you the link to the hatchie biggrin.gif

At the moment there is plenty of time to get gifts, and receive gifts - so please don't panic!

Anyone who is having trouble is free to message either me or Whitebaron (there are PLENTY of volunteers willing to help with finding dragons for you!)

At the moment I have 13 people who haven't gifted to someone / received a gift on the Bronze list.

And I have 20 people who haven't gifted to someone / received a gift from the Gold list.

Out of 63 people, this isn't a bad figure - nearly half have been gifted to and we still have a couple of weeks left.

Emails are going to be sent out tonight (or just PM's depending on what people have allowed on their profile) to those who haven't posted they've gifted yet (in case they have, and just have said!). If I don't hear back from them in the next three days, I'll be re-pairing people up.

Edited by Flamemynx