StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

TRICK OR TREAT!

~A Halloween version of Secret Santa~

----------------------------

Welcome to Trick or Treat! It might not seem like Halloween is right around the corner, but it's fast approaching! It's just over two months until Dragon Cave will begin celebrating the festive season and in the lead up to that, I thought we could do something a little fun and have a Halloween themed Secret Santa, of sorts. A big thanks to rubyshoes for giving me permission to post this! So if you're interested in signing up, please read the information below (in this post) so that you know whether this is the right activity for you! If you have any questions, please feel free to post in this thread or send me a PM. If my inbox is full, it's best to just post in this thread.

Special thanks to Flamemynx for doing updated lists and Flamemynx and Whitebaron for organizing the secret santas and sending out PMs! <3

~Sock

What is this?

I'm running an activity for Halloween that is similar to a Secret Santa in the sense that everyone gives a little and gets a little. There will be four ranks (platinum, gold, silver and bronze) and depending on the rank that you're in, there will be a different set of criteria for what kind of gifts you are allowed to request. Each person who signs up will post with their wishlist and everyone will be assigned another person's wishlist from the same rank to fulfill. There will then be a designated period where gifts will be exchanged. You give a gift and you get a gift.

This will not be a partner thing. In other words, the person who you gift will NOT be the person who gifts you. It will go like this: person a > person be > person c > person d... and so on and so forth. The order won't be the same as the order that you signed up in, however, just to keep everyone on their toes and to prevent them from guessing who is gifting them.

But don't worry! Sometimes life just gets in the way and you might not be able to find a gift on time for the person whom you're gifting. If this is the case, then just PM me and a replacement will be found! No one will miss out on their gift this Halloween!

What are the ranks?

There are four ranks in this activity (platinum, gold, silver and bronze) and the rank that you are in will be the same as whatever trophy you have. If you do not have a trophy yet, you will be in the bronze rank. The only exception to this is the platinum rank, which is for those people who are ridiculously wealthy (lots of CB metals and other highly sought after dragons). If you aren't sure whether this rank applies to you, feel free to PM me to double check.

You may NOT sign up for a rank above your trophy level, however you MAY sign up for a rank lower. So for example, if you have a silver trophy, you would be able to sign up for either the bronze or silver rank, but not the gold.

The person that you'll be gifting in the end is another person from your rank. Therefore, take a close look at the requirements for each rank. If you don't think that you'll be able to fulfill a potential wishlist from the rank of your own trophy level, then enter into a lower rank. The reason that different ranks are permitted to put different dragons on their wishlists is precisely because this is a give and take system. If the bronze rank was permitted to enter CB metallics on their wishlist, then that would mean that other bronze ranked participants would need to get those CB metals for them. And that, in practice, simply would not work, since the majority of people with bronze trophies wouldn't have that many 'rarer' dragons yet.

How do I sign up?

If you wish to sign up, please check the event timeline below to make sure that the sign-up period is still open. You'll also have to check the section below that outlines what each rank is allowed to request. If you request something that is not allowed for your rank, your post will be ignored.

If you wish to participate, please post with the following form:

[size=7][color=#A4C639][B]I want to participate![/B][/color][/size]
[b]Forum name:[/b] 
[b]Scroll name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] (your trophy level or below)
[b]Wishlist:[/b] 
[b]1.[/b] 
[b]2.[/b] 
[b]3.[/b] 
[b]4.[/b] 
[b]5.[/b] 

Example:

I want to participate!

Forum name: JaneDoe

Scroll name: JaneDoe

Wishlist:

1. CB grey

2. 2nd gen neotropical

3. even gen swallowtail

4. any BSA

5. a messy inbred pink

If you change your mind before the sign-up period closes and you wish to change your entry, post with the following form:

[size=7][color=#FF7E00][B]I want to change![/B][/color][/size]
[b]Previous rank:[/b]
[b]New rank:[/b]
[b]Reason for change:[/b]
[b]Wishlist:[/b] 
[b]1.[/b] 
[b]2.[/b] 
[b]3.[/b] 
[b]4.[/b] 
[b]5.[/b] 

Example:

I want to change!

Forum name: JaneDoe

Scroll name: JaneDoe

Previous rank: Silver

New rank: Gold

Reason for change: Got a new trophy.

Wishlist:

1. CB pink

2. CB spitfire

3. 2nd gen water

4. even gen pygmy

5. any shallow water

If you don't wish to participate in the activity, but you wish to volunteer to help find gifts for anyone who has missed out (ie. a giver but not a taker), please post with the following form:

[size=7][color=#9966CC][B]I want to volunteer![/B][/color][/size]
[b]Which ranks are you willing to help with:[/b] 

Example:

I want to volunteer!

Forum name: JohnSmith

Scroll name: JohnSmith

Which ranks are you willing to help with: silver or bronze only

Note: If you wish, you may sign up to participate AND sign up as a volunteer. For example, if you wish to participate in the gold category but volunteer to help find gifts for anyone who misses out in the bronze category, that would be fine.

If you change your mind and decide that you no longer want to participate, just post saying so. You don't need to fill out a form.

What can I ask for?

The following post has a list of dragons that are available to request for each rank. If you put something on your wishlist that isn't allowed for your tank, then your post will be ignored. Please keep in mind that this list was compiled depending on my own opinion, which could be somewhat outraged. If there's anything you disagree with, please send me a PM or post here letting me know why!

How do I fulfill my giftee's wishlist?

Once the sign-up period has finished, in the weeks prior to the Halloween breeding season here at DC, everyone who signed up will be sent the wishlist of someone else from the rank that they signed up in. At that stage, you will be required to find one (or more, if you're feeling generous!) of the dragons from your giftee's wishlist and send it to them during the two week gifting period.

What if I sign up but then can't find anything from my giftee's wishlist?

While I really urge you to think carefully about what you'll realistically be able to find and sign up for a rank accordingly, I understand that sometimes life just gets in the way or your dragons won't breed or whatnot. If you're not able to get your hands on anything from your giftee's wishlist, then don't fear! Send me a PM and let me know. No one will go without a gift this Halloween. Myself, and hopefully any volunteers that sign up, will be happy to help you find a gift.

Are there any other rules?

--> Be polite.

--> Don't spam.

--> Don't beg.

--> Please don't sign up if you know you won't have time to complete another person's wishlist.

--> Please think carefully about which rank you'll sign up for, if you've got a higher level trophy.

--> PM me or post here with any questions.

--> Have fun!

What is the timeline for this event?

Below is a rough outline of the timeline for this event. If anything changes, I will make an announcement letting you know.

Sign-up period: 22nd August - 26th September

(this means you have just over a month to sign up!)

Organisation period: 27th September - 2nd of October

(I'll be pairing people together, making sure there are even numbers, hopefully ensuring that everyone will get a Halloween gift)

Information on your giftee: 3rd - 9th of October

(you will be sent your giftee's wishlist and you'll have a week to begin preparation for finding your gift, whether this be catching or trading)

Gifting period: 10th - 24th of October

(this allows you two whole weeks to send and receive your gifts!)

Halloween breeding period: probably around 24th - 31st of October

Make-up period: Early November

(gifting from myself and volunteers for anyone who didn't end up getting a gift)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Wishlist Information

~read before posting~

Below is a list of things that you may put on your wishlist, depending on what rank you are in. If you have any questions, just ask! One of the most important things to keep in mind, however, is to put variety on your wishlist in case there's something that your gifter isn't able to get their hands on. But don't worry! No one will go without a gift. If your gifter isn't able to find you something from your wishlist, then myself and any volunteers that sign up will ensure that you do get a gift this Halloween. Like I said in the post above, if anyone disagrees with anything on the lists below, please let me know! My views might be a bit outdated and I don't want any participants to suffer as a result.

Platinum

--> Anything EXCEPT 2nd gen tinsels or holiday dragons (including Halloween)

Gold

--> CB black

--> CB red dorsal

--> CB tan ridgewing

--> CB stripe

--> CB seasonal

--> CB golden wyvern

--> CB nebula

--> CB trio

--> 5th gen tinsel

--> nice lineaged alt black

--> nice lineaged alt vine

--> nicely lineaged gold

--> nicely lineaged silver

--> dino, chicken

--> Anything from the Silver or Bronze list

Silver

--> CB BSA dragons

--> CB vine

--> CB vampire

--> CB blusang

--> 2nd red dorsal

--> 2nd tan ridgewing

--> 2nd gen stripe (any colour)

--> 2nd gen black

--> 2nd gen golden wyvern

--> 2nd gen nebula

--> 6th gen tinsel

--> nicely lineaged seasonal

--> nicely lineaged trio

--> messy lineaged alt black

--> messy lineaged alt vine

--> messy lineaged gold

--> messy lineaged silver

--> cheese, paper

--> Anything from the Bronze list

Bronze

--> 2nd gen BSA dragons

--> 3rd gen black

--> 3rd gen vine

--> 3rd gen stripe

--> nicely lineaged tinsel

--> nicely lineaged golden wyvern

--> nicely lineaged nebula

--> messy seasonal

--> messy trio

--> Anything not mentioned

Not allowed

--> Any holiday dragons (including Halloween) since the gifting period is before the Halloween breeding season

--> Specific lineages (eg. Thuwed, Dorkface)

(the exception to the last two points are those in the platinum rank - as shadesofchaos pointed out, these things could make their category easier rather than harder).

What does 'nicely lineaged' mean? This means that you can specify a particular lineage that you'd like for a certain dragon, whether it be a stairstep, even gen, or with particular dragons appearing in the lineage. The only limitation is that you can't request the generation of that particular dragon from the category above. So for example, the gold category may request CB trios, but the silver category can request "nicely lineaged" trios. This means that if you're in the silver category, you can't request a CB trio, but you could request a 3rd gen checker, of a 5th gen stairstep, etc.

The main thing to keep in mind is that if you have too many things on your wishlist that are very specific, it could be challenging for your gifter to find you something. It's best to keep one or two slots with a relatively straightforward request (ie. something without a specific lineage) just in case.

Please also keep in mind that this is only a guide! Obviously, if something like a CB black appears on the gold list, then someone on the silver or bronze list can't request it on their wishlist, but you don't have to literally copy and paste from the list when you're making a request.

So for example, the following things would be completely acceptable to put on your wishlist, as long as they meet the above requirements:

--> 4th gen checker pink

--> male waterwalker

--> something with an interesting code

--> long stairstep magi

--> 2nd gen white from a holiday mate

Edited by StormWizard212

Announcements

~check back here~

Any announcements that pertain to this thread, such as a change to the timing of sign-ups or the gifting period, etc. will be edited into this post. So please keep checking back for any change of information that could be relevant to you!

22nd August - Sign-ups open!

27th August - Due to a few suggestions from people, cheese and paper dragons are now on the silver list. If you wish to include one of those in your wishlist, please post with the change form! smile.gif

27th August - Due to a few suggestions, the rule about new release dragons has been removed. The silver rank may now request CB blusangs and the bronze rank may now request anything else (ie. CB brimstone/olive, 2nd gen blusang)

Edited by StormWizard212

Participants: Platinum

~list of those involved~

All platinum participants will be listed here. Once you have posted, your information will be edited into this post. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can alter it accordingly!

Forum name: synditrix

Scroll name: whimsy

Wishlist:

1. 2-3rd gen metallic (if not CB, preferably from metal x common stairstep/checkerboard, or metal x marrow/rosebud checker. Can elaborate if necessary. Would love a 2nd gen metal from marrow, alt sweetling, bright pink, tinsel, tsunami, ice, blusang, nebula, or holly.)

2. 3rd gen tinsel that I don't have already <3

3. CB silver

4. CB gold

5. Any lineage neglected to freeze

Forum name: shadesofchaos

Scroll name: shades_of_chaos

Wishlist:

1. CB metallic

2. 2G silver (preferably with non-holiday mate, unless it's sweetling/alt sweet, but obviously this isn't a demand ^__^ I really like female silver x sunsong/blusang/fog)

3. 2G gold (preferably with non-holiday mate, but obviously this isn't a demand ^__^ I really like male gold x red neb/blusang/blue neb)

4. 3G tinsel that I don't already have (list in profile)

5. CB Blusang hatchlings! Or 2G blusang(s) from female silver x blusang/male gold x blusang

Forum name: Chanilove

Scroll name: Chanilove

Wishlist:

1. 2G Silver from a non-holiday parent. (A 2G PB would be simply awesome. I'd be willing to accept a 4EG PB Silver instead, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.)

2. 2G Gold with an Ice/White/Waterhorse mother (or a 2G PB! >.>)

3. 2G Tinselfail (not from Requiem Valdespar or San Victorus.)

4. 2G Black with Silver father

5. 2G PB Magma

Forum name: GokaiPink

Scroll name: MagiPinkTenshi

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Silver

3. 2-3rd Gen Red Dragon

4. 2-3rd Gen Pillow Dragon

5. Female Neglected

Forum name: hardwired

Scroll name: hardwired

Wishlist:

1. neglected's are always welcome

2. 2nd gen white from a spriter cross

3. 2nd gen metal from marrow or GW

4. Red Dorsal x Marrow EG checker pattern

5. Any PB metals up to 3rd gen

Forum name: bubinator

Scroll name: bubinator

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Silver

3. Any 3rd gen Tinsel with metallic mate (stair or spiral)

4. 2nd-3rd gen metallic with brimstone, brine, olive or common mate

5. Any lineage Neglected

Forum name: Infinis

Scroll name: Infinis

Wishlist:

1. CB metal

2. 2G metal from any common or alt sweetling

3. neglected of any kind

4. 2G marrow from metal x marrow

5. One of these names: Mephistopheles, Loki, Behemoth, Hugin, Sleipnir, Jormungandr, Fenris

Participants: Gold

~list of those involved~

All gold participants will be listed here. Once you have posted, your information will be edited into this post. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can alter it accordingly!

Forum name: Shay-la!

Scroll name: Tally_Youngblood

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold Wyvern

2. CB Nebula

3. CB Magma

4. Any Red

5. Nicely lineaged Metallic

Forum name: thundersky86

Scroll name: Thundersky56

Wishlist:

1. CB Female summer

2. Stairstep silver

3. CB ice

4. 2nd gen alt black

5. 2nd gen alt vine

Forum name: PointOfOrigin

Scroll name: PointOfOrigin

Wishlist:

1. CB Tan ridgewing

2. CB Magma

3. nicely lineaged silver

4. messy trio

5. third gen black

Forum name: PolarVortex

Scroll name: PolarVortex

Wishlist:

1. CB Tan Ridgewing

2. PB EG Red

3. Nice Lineage Alt Vine

4. Nice Lineage Gold

5. Chicken

Forum name: IvyJaclyn

Scroll name: IvyJaclyn

Wishlist:

1. CB Magma

2. Nicely lineaged metal (non SW mate)

3. CB Stripe

4. CB Black

5. CB Tan ridgewing (or female hatchie)

Forum name: predatorfan4ever

Scroll name: predat0rs

Wishlist:

1. ANY red dorsal

2. ANY trio

3. Nicely lined Lumina

4. Nicely lined Even Gen dragon - Purebred or 2 Breed Checkered

5. Nicely lined Ultraviolet

Forum name: BirdSpirit

Scroll name: BirdSpirit

Wishlist:

1. Nicely Lineaged Metallic

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Magma

4. CB Black

5. CB Stripe

Forum name: spirited_soul

Scroll name: spirited_soul

Wishlist:

1. CB Ice

2. CB Magma

3. CB black

4. nice alt black

5. nice gold

Forum name: Forgotten Muse

Scroll name: forgotten_muse08

Wishlist:

1. CB stripe

2. CB black

3. Nicely lineaged metal

4. CB trio

5. 2nd gen stripe/ black from Heartseeker

Forum name: HappyMom

Scroll name:HappyMom

Wishlist:

1. cb stripe

2. 8th or lower gen new tinsel (2012)

3. cb blusang

4. low gen gold, nice lineage

5. low gen silver, nice lineage

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Scroll name: lavaheart626

Wishlist:

1. CB with an awesome code (http://dragcave.net/lineage/s5qDk <-examples)

2. nicely lineaged gold (even gen preferred)

3. nicely lineaged silver (even gen preferred)

4. CB black

5. 2nd gen black (Male sunsong X female black) non alt preferred xd.png.png

Forum name: Belisar

Scroll name: Belisar

Wishlist:

1. CB Ice

2. 2nd gen Ice from male Ice x fem Balloon

3. 2nd gen Magma from male Magma x fem Balloon

4. 2nd gen Thunder from male Thunder x fem Balloon

5. Purple Dino

Forum name: Umbee

Scroll name: Umbee

Wishlist:

1. CB nebula

2. PB nebula (preferably from blue x purple, but I won't put up a fuss)

3. nicely lineaged gold

4. any purple

5. any ultraviolet (may or may not end up being frozen)

Forum name: GOLDROSE

Scroll name: GOLDROSE

Wishlist:

1. CB THUNDER

2. CB ICE

3. CB MAGMA

4. NICELY LINEAGED GOLD

5. NICELY LINEAGED SILVER

Forum name: Voardrem

Scroll name: Sarantha

Wishlist:

1. 4th gen Checker Moonstone male from Sunsong x Moonstone (Like this! #1 wish!)

2. Nice alt vine

3. CB Ice

4. CB Magma

5. 2nd gen gold

Forum name: JaneMcAsh

Scroll name: janemcash

Wishlist:

1. Gen2 TinselFAIL - Blusang from CB BRONZE parent (wistful thinking, I know!)

2. Gen2 Gold (CB Gold x Whitewing Snow Angel)

3. CB Stripe

4. Gen2 PB Green Stripe

5. Gen3 PB Blue Stripe (GREEN parents - like this)

Forum name: cdvla313

Scroll name: cdvla313

Wishlist:

1. 5G or higher 2012 Tinsel (stairstep, spiral, even)

2. Unmessy Gold

3. 2G Alt Vine

4. CB Magma

5. EG Stripe

Forum name: teeeej

Scroll name: teeeej

Wishlist:

1. CB blusang

2. dino

4. CB black

5. CB trio

Forum name: Ashes The Second

Scroll name: Q_Ashes

Wishlist:

1. Negelcted Male

2. 3rd gen Silver

3. even-gen black

4. Tinselfails

5. CB Spitfire eggs (ALWAYS on the lookout for these).

Forum name: Sister of the Dragon

Scroll name: absaroke

Wishlist:

1. CB or Nice lineaged Bluesang

2. Nice Lineaged blue Stripe

3. Nice Gold

4. 2nd gen red dorsal from marrow

5. Any Pretty even-gen

Forum name: Piney

Scroll name: Piney

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged metallic

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Seasonal

4. EG checkered lineages

5. Other fun things. xd.png.png

Forum name: Xbcdrt8741

Scroll name: Xbcdrt8741

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang{s}

2. CB Trio {any sort}

3. Tinsel descended from the 2011 batch {wreath decorating}

4. booo Tinsel {any gen, preferably neat}

5. Vampires; any lineage

Forum name: Daydreamer09

Scroll name: Daydreamer09

Wishlist:

1. CB Red or Green Nebula

2. CB Blusang

3. 5th gen even PB Pebble

4. 3rd gen even PB Autumn

5. 2nd gen vine from summer mom

Forum name:happyseagull

Scroll name:happyseagull

Wishlist:

1. CB Golden Wyvern

2. CB Magma

3. CB Ice

4. 3rd gen GoldXSunsong checker

5. CB Black

Forum name: Ldyfsh

Scroll name: Ladyfish

Wishlist:

1. CB Black

2. CB GW

3. Any CB Trio

4. Any 2G PB Trio

5. 3G or more PB Lumina

Forum name:Ylla

Scroll name:Ylla

Wishlist:

1. Chickens (I would really appreciate these.)

2. CB Trio

3. CB/2nd pb eg Stripes

4. Any nice short lineaged metallic

5. CB Blusangs

Forum name: clara954

Scroll name: clara954

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Golden Wyvern

3. CB Pink or any Red

4. any Trio

5. any Metallic (Gold or Silver)

Forum name: QAndais

Scroll name: QAndais

Wishlist:

1. CB Black

2. CB Stripe

3. Anything from my wishlist in my profile - nothing else really specific right now.

Forum name: AsheraAshtoreth

Scroll name:AsheraAshtoreth

Wishlist:

1. CB blusang

2. CB Ice

3. nicely lineaged Silver

4. CB Pink

5. nicely lineaged Pinks (from CB Bright Pink X CB Ice)

Forum name: simkim

Scroll name: simkim

Wishlist:

1. A stairstep silver with a non-holiday breed

2. BBW of any lineage (preferably pb and EG)

3. Deliciously lineaged Reds

4. Deliciously lineaged Whites

5. Deliciously lineaged Blacks

Forum name: Erica8798

Scroll name: Erica8798

Reason for change: Got my Gold trophy (:

Wishlist:

1. CB GW

2. CB Red or Purple Nebula

3. Nice Alt Black (female influenced, please. I don't like the males laugh.gif)

Forum name: zenkaty

Scroll name: zenkatydid

Wishlist:

1. Metal from common mate (2nd gen is obviously amazing, but if not, stair or 3rd gen checker preferred)

2. 2nd gen pink from alt sweetling x old pink

3. CB red dorsal or tan ridgewing

4. PB red dorsal or tan ridgewing

5. 2nd gen pink from shadow walker x old pink

Forum name: mpolo

Scroll name: mpolo

Wishlist:

1. CB stripe

2. 2nd-3rd gen gold

3. 2nd-3rd gen silver

4. 2nd-4th gen tinsel from lines I don't have, with "continuable" lineage

5. any gold, silver or neglected

Participants: Silver

~list of those involved~

All silver participants will be listed here. Once you have posted, your information will be edited into this post. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can alter it accordingly!

Forum name: Alse15

Scroll name: Ashface53

Wishlist:

1. Messy Alt Vine

2. 2nd gen pb ice

3. Messy Gold

4. Male Pink

5. Messy Silver

Forum name: Princess Kiara

Scroll name: PrincessKiara

Wishlist:

1. CB Cool (Word) Code

2. CB Female Pink

3. CB Male Waverunner

4. CB Female Red Dorsal

5. CB Male Pillow

Forum name: Snowytoshi

Scroll name: Snowytoshi

Wishlist:

1. 2G Neotropical

2. Alt Black

3. CB Pink

4. Alt Vine

5. CB Red

Forum name: Moonbeam22

Scroll name: Moonbeam22

Wishlist:

1. Messy silver

2. Messy gold

3. Messy alt. vine

4. 2nd gen. red dorsal

5. 2nd gen tan ridgewing

Forum name: Tiger_Rider

Scroll name: Tiger_Rider

Wishlist:

1. Messy Gold

2. Messy Silver

3. Cb Red

4. Nice Ice

5. Cb purple

Forum name: JadeShunDaliaMaggie

Scroll name: JadeShunDaliaMaggie

Wishlist:

1. CB (or also 2nd gen) red

2. CB bluesang

3. CB vine

4. 2nd gen colored stripe (I prefer green ones)

5. Brimstone dragon (any lineage will do but if I can get a nice one it's always better!)

Forum name: yaquiidru

Scroll name: yaquiidru

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Stripe [blue]

2. 2nd Gen Golden Wyvern

3. 2nd Tan Ridgewing

4. 2nd Gen Black

5. Messy lineaged Gold

Forum name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll name: WWECornSerpent

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Lumina from female Gold - Mate for This

2. 4th EG Golden Wyvern from Heartseeker foundation unrelated to This

3. 4th EG checker with Magma and any breed (Magma or other breed egg) - Mate for This

4. Any EG checker

5. 2nd gen purebred Stripe, any color

Forum name: Amberose

Scroll name: Huntress3u

Wishlist:

1. Low lineage Stripe

2. CB Pink

3. Nice lineage Trio

4. Messy lineage Silver

5. 6 gen Tinsel without holidays

Forum name: Aislein

Scroll name: Aislein

Wishlist:

1. CB red

2. Nice lineaged trio

3. Messy lineaged Gold

4. 2nd gen Tsunami from GW x Tsunami like this only male Tsunami and female GW

5. Low gen Stripe

Forum Name: Denwayasha

Scroll Name: denwayasha

Wishlist:

1. Any Tsunami Wyvern

2. Any Ridgewing <3

3. Any female Ultraviolet

4. Surprise me! biggrin.gif

Forum name: TroupeMaster

Scroll name:TroupeMaster

Wishlist:

1.CB Male Red

2.CB Pink

3.CB Vine

4. Low Gen Neat Thunder

5.Low Gen Neat Ice

Forum name: Paige201208

Scroll name: Paige201208

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Red

3. CB Pink

4. 6th Gen Tinsel

5. 2nd Gen Black (with thunder parent if possible, if not any will do)

Forum name: Sunvera

Scroll name: Sunvera

Wishlist:

1. CB Ultraviolet

2. CB Lumina

3. 2nd gen Black - or black with a lineage similar to this one! (:

4. 6th gen Tinsel (nice/even lineage, please biggrin.gif )

5. Even lineage trio

Forum name: Emeraldmay

Scroll name: Tastica

Wishlist:

1. CB Pink

2. NIB Trio

3. Vampire

4. 2G Neb

5. Any Red

Forum name: tnoelemaK

Scroll name: tnoelemaK

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen PB Stripe, any color but white

2. 3rd gen checker with un/common x Yulebuck

3. 2nd gen Royal Blue from female Shadow Walker

4. EG Red

5. CB male Guardian

Forum name: Ponystar17

Scroll name: Ponystar17

Wishlist:

1. Pretty-lineaged Trio

2. CB Blusang

3. 2nd gen PB Stripe

4. Even-gen dragon with 1+ spriter's alts in its lineage (gen doesn't matter)

5. Tinsel (any color), EG/two-breed stairstep or spiral, under 8th gen

Forum name: sparkle10184

Scroll name: sparkle10184

Wishlist:

1. messy alt black

2. Cheese

3. I dream of a neglected;)

4. nice autumn dragon

5. nice thunder

Forum name: tjsweepers

Scroll name:Tjsweepers

Wishlist:

1. Messy Silver

2. A nicely linaged trio

3. A geode like this

4. a geode thats PB even gen from stone (2nd gen or +)

5. a geode thats PB even gen from pebble (2nd gen or +)

Forum name: Amberfly

Scroll name: Amberfly

Wishlist:

1.Messy lineaged alt vine (though I won't turn down a pretty one!)

2.CB red(s)

3.CB male pink(s)

4.Messy lineaged gold (female hatchie or influence-able egg)

5.For freezing: Messy-lineaged hatchies that I don't already have (list to be added to profile)

Forum name: rampaging wyvern

Scroll name: Dragoness17

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged Golden Wyvern

2. Nicely lineaged Nebula

3. Any nicely lineaged dragon in my profile

4. Alt Black

5. Nothing else

Forum name: Flamemynx

Scroll name: Flamemynx

Wishlist:

1. Any dragon with a code of "Flame" (F1am3 or similar)

2. PB/Even Magma

3. PB Nebula

4. CB or PB Pink (Not flamingo/not old pink lineaged)

5. Sunrise dragon from CB Sunrise (f)/CB Sunsong (m)

Forum name: jocosa

Scroll name: jocosa

Wishlist:

1. CB Vine

2. Cheese

3. CB Blusang

4. CB Red

5. 2nd Gen PB Stripe (Blue or Black would be awesome)

Forum name:Yinn

Scroll name:Yinn

Wishlist:

1.2nd gen stripe (any colour)

2.2nd gen black

3.CB vine

4.messy lineaged alt black

5. messy lineaged alt vine

Forum name: Midgie

Scroll name: Diagrax

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Stripe

2. CB Tsunami

3. CB Red

4. Nicely Lineaged Ice

5. CB Blusang (Male if possible, or egg)

Forum name: Lady_Dragonrider

Scroll name: Lady_Sheeleya

Wishlist:

1. PB 4th even-gen Fall (is that asking for too much? If so, I can change it)

2. CB night/day glory

3. BBW

4. 2nd gen red dorsal

5. purple

Forum name: Shel22

Scroll name: Shel22

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged tinsel

2. nicely lineaged magma or thunder

3. 2nd gen golden wyvern

4. CB or 2nd gen pb red

5. CB Vine

Forum name: Mira15

Scroll name: Mira15

Wishlist:

1. Messy Silver

2. Messy Gold

3. CB Vine

4. Nicely lineaged ice

5. 6th gen tinsel

Forum name: Iridescence

Scroll name: --

Wishlist:

1. 2ng gen Pumpkin x dark pygmy

2. 2nd gen PB Male marrow (for breeding and gifting as well. >.<)

3. CB Gold (yeahhh...)

4. CB Gold wyvern D:

Forum name: Remy400

Scroll name: Poppithelab

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged trio

2. nicely lineaged tinsel

3. 2nd tan ridgewing

4. 2nd gen nebula

5. Any dragon born on my birthday (27/09)

Forum name: onna

Scroll name: onna

Wishlist:

1. 2 CB or lined Blusang unrelated

2. Tan Ridgewing

3. Silver (not picky on lineage)

Forum name: evilSpectra

Scroll name: evilSpectra

Wishlist:

1. Tinsel: Any color, any gen with continuable pattern. (Meaning no discontinued or cb holiday dragons that I don't have.)

2. Black: 2nd Gen PB - Female if Hatchling.

3. Blusang: CB or 2nd Gen PB.

4. Vampire: CB or 2nd Gen from Soon to be Deceased/Potential Zombies.

5. Seasonal: 3rd Even Gen Autumn from 2nd Gen Summers and CB Springs.

Forum name: Autumnraynefyr

Scroll name: Autumnraynefyr

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Black

2. 4th gen EG Thunder checker with Daydreams

3. 6th gen Gold Tinsel (Hopefully something with a continuable lineage)

4. 4th gen PB EG Autumn from summers that were from springs that were from winters.. If that makes sense.. unsure.gif

5. 2nd gen Golden Wyvern

Forum name: dragonstar

Scroll name: warrior777

Wishlist:

1. Magma

2. CB Blusang

3. Nicely Lineaged or PB Nebulas ♥

4. Tinsels of nice lineages

5. CB Hatchies of any kind, really, or a surprise! Something cool;)

Forum name: Nixly

Scroll name: Nadezhda_Phoenix

Wishlist:

1. CB Sunsong Amphiptere

2. CB Blusang

3. 2end Gen or nicely lineaged golden wyvern

4. CB Red Dragon

5. CB Skywing Dragon

Forum name: SpiritOfSakura

Scroll name: SpiritOfSakura

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. Messy lineaged metallic (preferably Gold)

3. Nicely lineaged seasonal

4. Something with an interesting code

5. 2nd gen stripe (any color)

Forum name: Purpletail162

Scroll name: Purpletail144

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen GW

2. 2nd gen Black

3. 2nd gen UV

4. 2nd gen Purple

5. 2nd gen Magma

Forum name: Dsnake1

Scroll name:Dsnake1

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Vine

3. Harvest from Harvest x Yellow dragon (Preferably Gold or Golden Wyvern) (Any lineage would be okay as long as it is nice [EG, Checker, Stairstep, Spiral, Arrow] and as long as it only includes yellow/orange dragons]

4. Nicely lineaged thunder (any type of lineage is fine)

5. 2nd gen Golden Wyvern

Forum name: Singalana

Scroll name: Singalana

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. Dorsal (RED), can be messy

3. Striped (BLACK), can be messy

4. 2nd gen PB Nebula

5. CB Moonstone

Forum name: alphawolfhuskee

Scroll name: huskee

Wishlist: (inbred OK for all except obvious)

1. silver

2. gold

3. any trio

4. blue dino

5. CB bluesang

Forum name: sunsteps88

Scroll name:Kumakuma88

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Seasonal

3. Messy Golden Wyvern

4. Bright Breasted Wyverns

5. 2nd or Even gen (No higher than 5th or 6th) from all base coded parents

Forum name: lucky333123

Scroll name: lucky333123

Wishlist:

1. CB BSA Dragon

2. CB Bluslang

3. Nicely Lineage Trio

4. 2nd Gen Stripe

5. Nicely Lineage Seasonal

Forum name: kirby007

Scroll name: kirby007

Wishlist:

1. CB Vine

2. CB Vampire

3. messy lineaged alt black

4. messy lineaged alt vine

5. CB Red

Forum name: Maxi3939

Scroll name: Maxi3939

Wishlist:

1. CB red

2. CB blusang

3. 2nd gen stripe

4. 2nd gen black

5. 6th gen tinsel

Forum name: Kaoto_Susanao235

Scroll name: Kaoto_Susanao

Wishlist:

1. CB White

2. 2nd Gen White (Holiday Mate..?)

3. 2nd Gen Black (Any Mate)

4. 2nd Gen Blue Stripe

5. CB Blusang

Forum name: rikka_ashen6

Scroll name: rikka_ashen6

Wishlist:

1. Checkered Thunder

2. Checkered Ice

3. 2nd gen Black

4. CB Pink

5. CB Red

Participants: Bronze

~list of those involved~

All Bronze participants will be listed here. Once you have posted, your information will be edited into this post. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can alter it accordingly!

Forum name: FlowerOwl

Scroll name: FlowerOwl

Wishlist:

1. nice lineage tinsel

2. same but golden wyvern

3. 2nd gen BSA

4. 3rd gen vine

5. 3rd gen black

Forum name: Cefie

Scroll name: Cefie

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen black

3. messy trio

4. nicely lineaged nebula

5. nicely lineaged golden wyvern

Forum name: nxtashaxt

Scroll name: nxtashaxt

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Even Gen Stripe

3. Messy Magma

4. 2nd gen Pink

5. 2nd gen Red

Forum name: Aiobhan

Scroll name: Aiobhan

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged tinsel (or any tinsel - especially bronze and gold! biggrin.gif )

2. Messy seasonal

3. Messy trio

4. 3rd gen stripe (any color, except black? It's the only one I actually have xd.png )

5. Male Purple hatchie~

Forum name: PhoenixStarr

Scroll name: PhoenixStarr

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen royal blue

2. even gen nebula

3. 2nd gen pink

4. any gold tinsel

5. 2nd gen red

Forum name: aussieJJDude

Scroll name: aussieJJDude

Wishlist:

1. Purple PB and 2 Gen (to match this > http://dragcave.net/lineage/vnT2Q)

2. Tsunami CB

3. Trio (messy please! laugh.gif )

4. Pinks (short lineage)

5. Reds (Short lineage)

Forum name: teresadurfin

Scroll name: teresadurfin

Wishlist:

1. purple as messy as possible

2. goldfish as messy as possible

3. waterhorse as messy as possible

4. water walker as messy as possible

5. 2G egg like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/SEUel

Forum name: Keekeecat

Scroll name: Keekeekat

Wishlist:

1. Blue or purple nebula (any lineage is fine)

2. Any lineage GW, PB if possible

3. Blue stripe, any lineage, though I would appreciate low gen and not inbred

4. Checker tinsel, preferably even gen

5. Female royal blue

Forum name: Darklight

Scroll name: Darklightx

Wishlist:

1. A nicely lineaged tinsel

2. CB royal blue

3. A 5th gen Stripe (A mate for Him )

4. Nice even gen lineages.

5. CB BrimstonesHeeroluva

Forum name: cindipop

Scroll name: cindipop

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged golden wyvern (don't care what type it is)

2. 3rd gen black

3. messy autumn

4. messy trio (a friendly request for it not to be magma? just either ice or thunder)

5. 3rd gen green OR blue OR black stripe

Forum name: Glyndlamir

Scroll name: Glyndlamir

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Pink

2. nicely lineaged golden wyvern

3. nicely lineaged tinsel

4. any Two Finned Bluna

5. any BSA

Forum name: Shoikan

Scroll name: Shoikan

Wishlist:

1. CB or 2nd gen Brimstone

2. Messy trio(ice or magma, please)

3. Nicely lineaged golden wyvern

4. Any vampire

5. Surprizes?

Forum name: Pinkieseb

Scroll name: Pinkieseb Here

Wishlist:

1. Messy Lineaged Ice

2. Messy Lineaged Ice (2 So i can influence and breed tongue.gif)

3. Pink Dragon (BSA, Messy Lineaged)

4. Messy Lineage Magma

5. Gold Tinsel

Forum name: MessengerDragon

Scroll name: MessengerDragon

Reason for change: I caught 2 brimstones, so I decided to chose something else for my wishlist

Wishlist: (NOT in other of preference)

1. red

2. CB olive

3. 2nd gen blusang

4. messy seasonal

5. messy trio

Forum name: heeroluva

Scroll name: heeroluva

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen blusang

2. 2nd gen red

3. nicely lineaged tan ridgewing

4. 3rd gen stripe

5. 2nd gen pink

Forum name: whitebaron

Scroll name: whitebaron

Wishlist:

1. Red Dragon. 2nd gen would be nice, but I prefer purebred to low-gen.

2. Pink Dragon. 2nd gen would be nice, but I prefer purebred to low-gen.

3. Even gen/pb royal blue dragon.

4. Any Even gen striped dragon

5. Golden Wyvern

Forum name: reaperegg

Scroll name: reaperegg

Wishlist:

1. Stairstep Lineaged Golden Wyvern

2. Stairstep Lineaged Nebula

3. Stairstep Lineaged Golden Wyvern

4. Messy Ice

5. Messy Thunder

Forum name: Serrekiel

Scroll name: Serrekiel

Wishlist:

1. Nicely Lineaged or 2nd Gen PB BSA Hatchies (No Magis, Shallow Waters, Pebbles or Vampires please.)

2. CB Female Daydream

3. 2nd Gen PB Male Dayglory

4. Nicely Lineaged Bronze Tinsel

5. CB Female Moonstone

Forum name: dragonstar32

Scroll name: dragonstar32

Wishlist:

1. CB Royal Blue

2. CB Tsunami (female or egg)

3. Nicely lineaged tinsel

4. CB Dayglory

5. 2nd gen Sunsong/Glory either PB or with Glories/Sunsongs in lineage

Forum name: SkylerFarrier

Scroll name: SkylerFarrier

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged Nebula - [black or Wyverns would be nice, 5th gen or less please]

2. CB Ember (or 2nd Gen with Ember, Magma, or Hellfire parents)

3. 3rd gen Vine

4. 3rd gen Black

5. 3rd gen Stripe

Forum name: Sugarbeets

Scroll name: Sugarbeets

Wishlist:

1. Any lineage red

2. Any Lineage pink

3. Any lineage magi

4. Surprise me

5. Stair-step lineage of something

Forum name: Cladus

Scroll name: Cladus

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen black

2. 3rd gen vine

3. nicely lineaged nebula (EG and would also like PB)

4. nicely lineaged tinsel (EG and would also like PB)

5. nicely lineaged golden wyvern (EG and would also like PB)

Forum name: artiuslove

Scroll name: iznasha87

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged Tinsel

2. 2nd Gen purebred GW

3. 2nd gen Red or Pink

4. 3rd even gen Vine

5. 3rd even gen Black

Forum name: iRilo

Scroll name: iRilo

Wishlist:

1. Dino

2. Female Nebula

3. Dark green (alt if possible)

4. Cheese

5. Paper

Forum name: jennyshin24

Scroll name: jennyshin24

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged gold tinsel (no specifics, just a pretty lineage will do xd.png)

2. 2nd gen Pink, I'd really love it if the parents were both Pinks smile.gif

3. 3rd gen Black

4. CB Royal Blue

5. CB Night Glory Drake

Forum name:egould44

Scroll name:egould44

Wishlist:

1.Magma

2.Ice

3.gold wyvern

Forum name: alfy

Scroll name: alfy scroll link

Wishlist:

1.nicely lineaged Golden Wyvern

2. Tsunami Wyvern

3. nicely lineaged silver tinsel

4. Night glory drake

5. cb olive dragon

Forum name: Hoshino

Scroll name: MochizukiHoshino

Wishlist:

1. 3rd even-gen and purebred Black

2. 3rd even-gen and purebred Vine

3. 2nd gen purebred Tsunami

4. 2nd gen purebred Golden Wyvern

5. 2nd gen purebred Split

Forum name:_silverdragon_

Scroll name: _silverdragon_

Wishlist:

1.Messy Seasonal

2. Nice lineaged Nebula

3. Nice lineaged Tinsel

4. Messy Trio

Volunteers

~list of helpers~

All volunteers participants will be listed here. These are the kind people who have offered to help find gifts for those who miss out. Please do NOT PM these people directly asking them to help you find a gift. If you're struggling to find a gift, PM me first. Once you have posted, your information will be edited into this post. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can alter it accordingly!

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Gold, Silver and Bronze

Forum name: Xaesha

Scroll name: Xaesha

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Platinum or Gold

Scroll name: thundersky56

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Gold, Silver and Bronze

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver and bronze

Forum name: Amaranthaen

Scroll name: Amaranthaen

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver and Bronze

Which ranks are you willing to help with: All ranks biggrin.gif

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze through Gold

Forum name: Cheystar

Scroll name: Cheystar (this is a hidden scroll, so if you need to see it, let me know)

Which ranks are you willing to help with: All ranks, bronze to platinum

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver & Bronze

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze

Forum name:626lavaheart

Which ranks are you willing to help with: gold (not able to help with the rarer CB's) can totally help with Silver and Bronze

Forum name: Rubin

Scroll name: Rubin

Which ranks are you willing to help with: gold and below

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver and Bronze smile.gif

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Gold and below

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver, Bronze

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver, Bronze

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver and bronze.

Which ranks are you willing to help with: silver and bronze

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze, Silver, Gold

Scroll name: http://dragcave.net/user/shades_of_chaos

Which ranks are you willing to help with: bronze/silver/gold

Which ranks are you willing to help with: all if I can xd.png.png

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze and Silver

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze, Silver, and Gold (if I can).

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze, as many as needed. Silvers possibly.

Which ranks are you willing to help with: up to gold would be really easy but I can be pretty sure of helping all ranks unless the picker is to pick-ee. tongue.gif

Scroll name: AsheraAshtoreth

Which ranks are you willing to help with: bronze only

Forum name: Lady Artemis

Scroll name: Lord Kendra

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze or Silver.

Scroll name: QAndais http://dragcave.net/user/QAndais

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver & Bronze

Scroll name: kumakuma88

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver and below

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Gold, Silver, and Bronze

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Gold or below

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver or anything really!

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver and Bronze!

Forum name: Iridescence

Scroll name: --

Which ranks are you willing to help with: All

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Gold and below

Forum name: julesjag1

Scroll name: julesjag1

Forum name: julesjag1

Scroll name: julesjag1

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze & Silver

Forum name: Forum name: onna

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Gold, Silver, and Bronze only

Forum name: Ioma - PM

Scroll name: Ioma

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Silver and bronze.

Which ranks are you willing to help with: Bronze, silver

Given that it is now the 3rd of October, Cave time - and it seems StormWizard isn't going to be joining us for a while...

Whitebaron has kindly offered to sort the Platinum and Silver groups, and I'm going to be doing the Gold and Bronze groups (that way we don't know who our secret Santa is either!)

Those in the Gold group should have received a message with their giftee and the wishlist (if you haven't, please PM me immediately!). The bronze group will get theirs later today, and I understand whitebaron will be sending his groups information soon too.

Happy hunting, breeding and gifting everyone!!

**UPDATE: THE PEOPLE IN THE BRONZE GROUP SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THEIR SECRET SANTA!!**

Edited by Flamemynx

Since you sprinted ahead, I just had to follow up right now. smile.gif

Gift Information to Platinum and Silver has been sent.

If you are in one of those two groups and did not receive a message, please contact me.

Some announcements:

* Everyone that tried to change after the 26th will be in his/her original group with his/her original Wishlist.

* Everyone that tried to sign up after the 26th was not added.

Sorry, but there was no time for us to do so properly, and those deadlines are there exactly for that reason.

* Iridescence: Your wishlist was entered into Silver, but it contained only Platinum wishes. Please contact me if you want to work something out.

Drawing was done via http://www.random.org/lists/

~wb

PS: If you have received a gift, please let us know in this thread.

Edited by whitebaron

Participants: Platinum

~list of those involved~

If you see any mistakes, please let me know!

Wishlist:

1. 2-3rd gen metallic (if not CB, preferably from metal x common stairstep/checkerboard, or metal x marrow/rosebud checker. Can elaborate if necessary. Would love a 2nd gen metal from marrow, alt sweetling, bright pink, tinsel, tsunami, ice, blusang, nebula, or holly.)

2. 3rd gen tinsel that I don't have already <3

3. CB silver

4. CB gold

5. Any lineage neglected to freeze

Scroll name: shades_of_chaos

Wishlist:

1. CB metallic

2. 2G silver (preferably with non-holiday mate, unless it's sweetling/alt sweet, but obviously this isn't a demand ^__^ I really like female silver x sunsong/blusang/fog)

3. 2G gold (preferably with non-holiday mate, but obviously this isn't a demand ^__^ I really like male gold x red neb/blusang/blue neb)

4. 3G tinsel that I don't already have (list in profile)

5. CB Blusang hatchlings! Or 2G blusang(s) from female silver x blusang/male gold x blusang

Forum name: Chanilove

Scroll name: Chanilove

Wishlist:

1. 2G Silver from a non-holiday parent. (A 2G PB would be simply awesome. I'd be willing to accept a 4EG PB Silver instead, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.)

2. 2G Gold with an Ice/White/Waterhorse mother (or a 2G PB! >.>)

3. 2G Tinselfail (not from Requiem Valdespar or San Victorus.)

4. 2G Black with Silver father

5. 2G PB Magma

Forum name: GokaiPink

Scroll name: MagiPinkTenshi

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Silver

3. 2-3rd Gen Red Dragon

4. 2-3rd Gen Pillow Dragon

5. Female Neglected

Wishlist:

1. neglected's are always welcome

2. 2nd gen white from a spriter cross

3. 2nd gen metal from marrow or GW

4. Red Dorsal x Marrow EG checker pattern

5. Any PB metals up to 3rd gen

Forum name: bubinator

Scroll name: bubinator

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Silver

3. Any 3rd gen Tinsel with metallic mate (stair or spiral)

4. 2nd-3rd gen metallic with brimstone, brine, olive or common mate

5. Any lineage Neglected

Wishlist:

1. CB metal

2. 2G metal from any common or alt sweetling

3. neglected of any kind

4. 2G marrow from metal x marrow

5. One of these names: Mephistopheles, Loki, Behemoth, Hugin, Sleipnir, Jormungandr, Fenris

Forum name: dragonshadows

Scroll name: dragonspirit78

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Gold

3. Cheese dragon

4. 3G Tinsel

5. 6G Even gen ANY MALE DRAGON

Participants: Silver

~list of those involved~

All silver participants will be listed here. If you see any mistakes, please let me know!

Wishlist:

1. Messy Alt Vine

2. 2nd gen pb ice

3. Messy Gold

4. Male Pink

5. Messy Silver

Forum name: Princess Kiara

Scroll name: PrincessKiara

Wishlist:

1. CB Cool (Word) Code

2. CB Female Pink

3. CB Male Waverunner

4. CB Female Red Dorsal

5. CB Male Pillow

Forum name: Snowytoshi

Scroll name: Snowytoshi

Wishlist:

1. 2G Neotropical

2. Alt Black

3. CB Pink

4. Alt Vine

5. CB Red

Forum name: Moonbeam22

Scroll name: Moonbeam22

Wishlist:

1. Messy silver

2. Messy gold

3. Messy alt. vine

4. 2nd gen. red dorsal

5. 2nd gen tan ridgewing

Forum name: Tiger_Rider

Scroll name: Tiger_Rider

Wishlist:

1. Messy Gold

2. Messy Silver

3. Cb Red

4. Nice Ice

5. Cb purple

Wishlist:

1. CB (or also 2nd gen) red

2. CB bluesang

3. CB vine

4. 2nd gen colored stripe (I prefer green ones)

5. Brimstone dragon (any lineage will do but if I can get a nice one it's always better!)

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Stripe [blue]

2. 2nd Gen Golden Wyvern

3. 2nd Tan Ridgewing

4. 2nd Gen Black

5. Messy lineaged Gold

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Lumina from female Gold - Mate for This

2. 4th EG Golden Wyvern from Heartseeker foundation unrelated to This

3. 4th EG checker with Magma and any breed (Magma or other breed egg) - Mate for This

4. Any EG checker

5. 2nd gen purebred Stripe, any color

Wishlist:

1. Low lineage Stripe

2. CB Pink

3. Nice lineage Trio

4. Messy lineage Silver

5. 6 gen Tinsel without holidays

Forum name: Aislein

Scroll name: Aislein

Wishlist:

1. CB red

2. Nice lineaged trio

3. Messy lineaged Gold

4. 2nd gen Tsunami from GW x Tsunami like this only male Tsunami and female GW

5. Low gen Stripe

Forum Name: Denwayasha

Scroll Name: denwayasha

Wishlist:

1. Any Tsunami Wyvern

2. Any Ridgewing <3

3. Any female Ultraviolet

4. Surprise me! biggrin.gif

Forum name: TroupeMaster

Scroll name:TroupeMaster

Wishlist:

1.CB Male Red

2.CB Pink

3.CB Vine

4. Low Gen Neat Thunder

5.Low Gen Neat Ice

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Red

3. CB Pink

4. 6th Gen Tinsel

5. 2nd Gen Black (with thunder parent if possible, if not any will do)

Wishlist:

1. CB Ultraviolet

2. CB Lumina

3. 2nd gen Black - or black with a lineage similar to this one! (:

4. 6th gen Tinsel (nice/even lineage, please biggrin.gif )

5. Even lineage trio

Wishlist:

1. CB Pink

2. NIB Trio

3. Vampire

4. 2G Neb

5. Any Red

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen PB Stripe, any color but white

2. 3rd gen checker with un/common x Yulebuck

3. 2nd gen Royal Blue from female Shadow Walker

4. EG Red

5. CB male Guardian

Wishlist:

1. Pretty-lineaged Trio

2. CB Blusang

3. 2nd gen PB Stripe

4. Even-gen dragon with 1+ spriter's alts in its lineage (gen doesn't matter)

5. Tinsel (any color), EG/two-breed stairstep or spiral, under 8th gen

Wishlist:

1. messy alt black

2. Cheese

3. I dream of a neglected wink.gif

4. nice autumn dragon

5. nice thunder

Forum name: tjsweepers

Scroll name:Tjsweepers

Wishlist:

1. Messy Silver

2. A nicely linaged trio

3. A geode like this

4. a geode thats PB even gen from stone (2nd gen or +)

5. a geode thats PB even gen from pebble (2nd gen or +)

Forum name: Amberfly

Scroll name: Amberfly

Wishlist:

1.Messy lineaged alt vine (though I won't turn down a pretty one!)

2.CB red(s)

3.CB male pink(s)

4.Messy lineaged gold (female hatchie or influence-able egg)

5.For freezing: Messy-lineaged hatchies that I don't already have (list to be added to profile)

Forum name: rampaging wyvern

Scroll name: Dragoness17

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged Golden Wyvern

2. Nicely lineaged Nebula

3. Any nicely lineaged dragon in my profile

4. Alt Black

5. Nothing else

Wishlist:

1. Any dragon with a code of "Flame" (F1am3 or similar)

2. PB/Even Magma

3. PB Nebula

4. CB or PB Pink (Not flamingo/not old pink lineaged)

5. Sunrise dragon from CB Sunrise (f)/CB Sunsong (m)

Wishlist:

1. CB Vine

2. Cheese

3. CB Blusang

4. CB Red

5. 2nd Gen PB Stripe (Blue or Black would be awesome)

Forum name:Yinn

Scroll name:Yinn

Wishlist:

1.2nd gen stripe (any colour)

2.2nd gen black

3.CB vine

4.messy lineaged alt black

5. messy lineaged alt vine

Forum name: Midgie

Scroll name: Diagrax

Wishlist:

1. 2nd Gen Stripe

2. CB Tsunami

3. CB Red

4. Nicely Lineaged Ice

5. CB Blusang (Male if possible, or egg)

Forum name: Lady_Dragonrider

Scroll name: Lady_Sheeleya

Wishlist:

1. PB 4th even-gen Fall (is that asking for too much? If so, I can change it)

2. CB night/day glory

3. BBW

4. 2nd gen red dorsal

5. purple

Forum name: Shel22

Scroll name: Shel22

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged tinsel

2. nicely lineaged magma or thunder

3. 2nd gen golden wyvern

4. CB or 2nd gen pb red

5. CB Vine

Forum name: Mira15

Scroll name: Mira15

Wishlist:

1. Messy Silver

2. Messy Gold

3. CB Vine

4. Nicely lineaged ice

5. 6th gen tinsel

Forum name: Remy400

Scroll name: Poppithelab

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged trio

3. 2nd tan ridgewing

4. 2nd gen nebula

5. Any dragon born on my birthday (27/09)

Forum name: onna

Wishlist:

1. 2 CB or lined Blusang unrelated

2. Tan Ridgewing

3. Silver (not picky on lineage)

Wishlist:

1. Tinsel: Any color, any gen with continuable pattern. (Meaning no discontinued or cb holiday dragons that I don't have.)

2. Black: 2nd Gen PB - Female if Hatchling.

3. Blusang: CB or 2nd Gen PB.

4. Vampire: CB or 2nd Gen from Soon to be Deceased/Potential Zombies.

5. Seasonal: 3rd Even Gen Autumn from 2nd Gen Summers and CB Springs.

Forum name: Autumnraynefyr

Scroll name: Autumnraynefyr

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Black

2. 4th gen EG Thunder checker with Daydreams

3. 6th gen Gold Tinsel (Hopefully something with a continuable lineage)

4. 4th gen PB EG Autumn from summers that were from springs that were from winters.. If that makes sense.. unsure.gif

5. 2nd gen Golden Wyvern

Forum name: dragonstar

Scroll name: warrior777

Wishlist:

1. Magma

2. CB Blusang

3. Nicely Lineaged or PB Nebulas ♥

4. Tinsels of nice lineages

5. CB Hatchies of any kind, really, or a surprise! Something cool wink.gif

Forum name: Nixly

Scroll name: Nadezhda_Phoenix

Wishlist:

1. CB Sunsong Amphiptere

2. CB Blusang

3. 2end Gen or nicely lineaged golden wyvern

4. CB Red Dragon

5. CB Skywing Dragon

Forum name: SpiritOfSakura

Scroll name: SpiritOfSakura

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. Messy lineaged metallic (preferably Gold)

3. Nicely lineaged seasonal

4. Something with an interesting code

5. 2nd gen stripe (any color)

Forum name: Purpletail162

Scroll name: Purpletail144

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen GW

2. 2nd gen Black

3. 2nd gen UV

4. 2nd gen Purple

5. 2nd gen Magma

Forum name: Dsnake1

Scroll name:Dsnake1

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Vine

3. Harvest from Harvest x Yellow dragon (Preferably Gold or Golden Wyvern) (Any lineage would be okay as long as it is nice [EG, Checker, Stairstep, Spiral, Arrow] and as long as it only includes yellow/orange dragons]

4. Nicely lineaged thunder (any type of lineage is fine)

5. 2nd gen Golden Wyvern

Forum name: Singalana

Scroll name: Singalana

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. Dorsal (RED), can be messy

3. Striped (BLACK), can be messy

4. 2nd gen PB Nebula

5. CB Moonstone

Forum name: alphawolfhuskee

Scroll name: huskee

Wishlist: (inbred OK for all except obvious)

1. silver

2. gold

3. any trio

4. blue dino

5. CB bluesang

Scroll name:Kumakuma88

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Seasonal

3. Messy Golden Wyvern

4. Bright Breasted Wyverns

5. 2nd or Even gen (No higher than 5th or 6th) from all base coded parents

Forum name: lucky333123

Scroll name: lucky333123

Wishlist:

1. CB BSA Dragon

2. CB Bluslang

3. Nicely Lineage Trio

4. 2nd Gen Stripe

5. Nicely Lineage Seasonal

Forum name: kirby007

Scroll name: kirby007

Wishlist:

1. CB Vine

2. CB Vampire

3. messy lineaged alt black

4. messy lineaged alt vine

5. CB Red

Wishlist:

1. CB red

2. CB blusang

3. 2nd gen stripe

4. 2nd gen black

5. 6th gen tinsel

Wishlist:

1. CB White

2. 2nd Gen White (Holiday Mate..?)

3. 2nd Gen Black (Any Mate)

4. 2nd Gen Blue Stripe

5. CB Blusang

Wishlist:

1. Checkered Thunder

2. Checkered Ice

3. 2nd gen Black

4. CB Pink

5. CB Red

If we are super over achievers can we start gifting now? I just sent my intended victim... er ah hem, giftee that is... a flaming hot ball of mess already. (And I love multi-gifting my intendeds) I can not wait until that person gets it! And how will volunteers know when they are needed?

Due to some people deciding they (now!) don't want to play -

VOLUNTEER NEEDED FOR~

Bronze List:

• One - Sorted. Thanks!!
Gold List:
  • One - Sorted. Thanks!!
Remember, anyone can offer to help out - it doesn't have to be in your group! If anyone thinks they might be able to help, can they please PM me? Edited by Flamemynx

my wishlist was never updated on the 1st page ...

Everyone's wishlist was updated on the final list -

Yours is:

• Stairstep Lineaged Golden Wyvern
  • Stairstep Lineaged Nebula
  • Stairstep Lineaged Golden Wyvern
  • Messy Ice
  • Messy Thunder

Because the OP is MIA, we cannot update the main/first page lists.

FINAL BRONZE LIST

Participants: Bronze

~list of those involved~

All Bronze participants will be listed here. Once you have posted, your information will be edited into this post. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can alter it accordingly!

Forum name: FlowerOwl

Scroll name: FlowerOwl

Wishlist:

1. nice lineage tinsel

2. same but golden wyvern

3. 2nd gen BSA

4. 3rd gen vine

5. 3rd gen black

Forum name: Cefie

Scroll name: Cefie

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen black

3. messy trio

4. nicely lineaged nebula

Forum name: nxtashaxt

Scroll name: nxtashaxt

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Even Gen Stripe

3. Messy Magma

4. 2nd gen Pink

5. 2nd gen Red

Forum name: Aiobhan

Scroll name: Aiobhan

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged tinsel (or any tinsel - especially bronze and gold! biggrin.gif )

2. Messy seasonal

3. Messy trio

4. 3rd gen stripe (any color, except black? It's the only one I actually have xd.png )

5. Male Purple hatchie~

Forum name: PhoenixStarr

Scroll name: PhoenixStarr

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen royal blue

2. even gen nebula

3. 2nd gen pink

4. any gold tinsel

5. 2nd gen red

Forum name: aussieJJDude

Scroll name: aussieJJDude

Wishlist:

1. Purple PB and 2 Gen (to match this > http://dragcave.net/lineage/vnT2Q)

2. Tsunami CB

3. Trio (messy please! laugh.gif )

4. Pinks (short lineage)

5. Reds (Short lineage)

Forum name: teresadurfin

Scroll name: teresadurfin

Wishlist:

1. purple as messy as possible

2. goldfish as messy as possible

3. waterhorse as messy as possible

4. water walker as messy as possible

5. 2G egg like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/SEUel

Forum name: Keekeecat

Scroll name: Keekeekat

Wishlist:

1. Blue or purple nebula (any lineage is fine)

2. Any lineage GW, PB if possible

3. Blue stripe, any lineage, though I would appreciate low gen and not inbred

4. Checker tinsel, preferably even gen

5. Female royal blue

Forum name: Darklight

Scroll name: Darklightx

Wishlist:

1. A nicely lineaged tinsel

2. CB royal blue

3. A 5th gen Stripe (A mate for Him )

4. Nice even gen lineages.

5. CB BrimstonesHeeroluva

Forum name: cindipop

Scroll name: cindipop

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged golden wyvern (don't care what type it is)

2. 3rd gen black

3. messy autumn

4. messy trio (a friendly request for it not to be magma? just either ice or thunder)

5. 3rd gen green OR blue OR black stripe

Forum name: Glyndlamir

Scroll name: Glyndlamir

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Pink

2. nicely lineaged golden wyvern

3. nicely lineaged tinsel

4. any Two Finned Bluna

5. any BSA

Wishlist:

1. CB or 2nd gen Brimstone

2. Messy trio(ice or magma, please)

3. Nicely lineaged golden wyvern

4. Any vampire

5. Surprizes?

Forum name: Pinkieseb

Scroll name: Pinkieseb Here

Wishlist:

1. Messy Lineaged Ice

2. Messy Lineaged Ice (2 So i can influence and breed tongue.gif)

3. Pink Dragon (BSA, Messy Lineaged)

4. Messy Lineage Magma

5. Gold Tinsel

Forum name: MessengerDragon

Scroll name: MessengerDragon

Reason for change: I caught 2 brimstones, so I decided to chose something else for my wishlist

Wishlist: (NOT in other of preference)

1. red

2. CB olive

3. 2nd gen blusang

4. messy seasonal

5. messy trio

Forum name: heeroluva

Scroll name: heeroluva

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen blusang

2. 2nd gen red

3. nicely lineaged tan ridgewing

4. 3rd gen stripe

5. 2nd gen pink

Forum name: whitebaron

Scroll name: whitebaron

Wishlist:

1. Red Dragon. 2nd gen would be nice, but I prefer purebred to low-gen.

2. Pink Dragon. 2nd gen would be nice, but I prefer purebred to low-gen.

3. Even gen/pb royal blue dragon.

4. Any Even gen striped dragon

5. Golden Wyvern

Forum name: reaperegg

Scroll name: reaperegg

Wishlist:

1. Stairstep Lineaged Golden Wyvern

2. Stairstep Lineaged Nebula

3. Stairstep Lineaged Golden Wyvern

4. Messy Ice

5. Messy Thunder

Forum name: Serrekiel

Scroll name: Serrekiel

Wishlist:

1. Nicely Lineaged or 2nd Gen PB BSA Hatchies (No Magis, Shallow Waters, Pebbles or Vampires please.)

2. CB Female Daydream

3. 2nd Gen PB Male Dayglory

4. Nicely Lineaged Bronze Tinsel

5. CB Female Moonstone

Forum name: dragonstar32

Scroll name: dragonstar32

Wishlist:

1. CB Royal Blue

2. CB Tsunami (female or egg)

3. Nicely lineaged tinsel

4. CB Dayglory

5. 2nd gen Sunsong/Glory either PB or with Glories/Sunsongs in lineage

Forum name: SkylerFarrier

Scroll name: SkylerFarrier

Wishlist:

1. nicely lineaged Nebula - [black or Wyverns would be nice, 5th gen or less please]

2. CB Ember (or 2nd Gen with Ember, Magma, or Hellfire parents)

3. 3rd gen Vine

4. 3rd gen Black

5. 3rd gen Stripe

Forum name: Sugarbeets

Scroll name: Sugarbeets

Wishlist:

1. Any lineage red

2. Any Lineage pink

3. Any lineage magi

4. Surprise me

5. Stair-step lineage of something

Forum name: Cladus

Scroll name: Cladus

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen black

2. 3rd gen vine

3. nicely lineaged nebula (EG and would also like PB)

4. nicely lineaged tinsel (EG and would also like PB)

5. nicely lineaged golden wyvern (EG and would also like PB)

Forum name: artiuslove

Scroll name: iznasha87

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged Tinsel

2. 2nd Gen purebred GW

3. 2nd gen Red or Pink

4. 3rd even gen Vine

5. 3rd even gen Black

Wishlist:

1. Dino

2. Female Nebula

3. Dark green (alt if possible)

4. Cheese

5. Paper

Forum name: jennyshin24

Scroll name: jennyshin24

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged gold tinsel (no specifics, just a pretty lineage will do xd.png)

2. 2nd gen Pink, I'd really love it if the parents were both Pinks smile.gif

3. 3rd gen Black

4. CB Royal Blue

5. CB Night Glory Drake

Forum name:egould44

Scroll name:egould44

Wishlist:

1.Magma

2.Ice

3.gold wyvern

Forum name: alfy

Scroll name: alfy scroll link

Wishlist:

1.nicely lineaged Golden Wyvern

2. Tsunami Wyvern

3. nicely lineaged silver tinsel

4. Night glory drake

5. cb olive dragon

Forum name: Hoshino

Scroll name: MochizukiHoshino

Wishlist:

1. 3rd even-gen and purebred Black

2. 3rd even-gen and purebred Vine

3. 2nd gen purebred Tsunami

4. 2nd gen purebred Golden Wyvern

5. 2nd gen purebred Split

Forum name:_silverdragon_

Scroll name: _silverdragon_

Wishlist:

1.Messy Seasonal

2. Nice lineaged Nebula

3. Nice lineaged Tinsel

4. Messy Trio

Edited by Flamemynx

FINAL GOLD LIST:

Participants: Gold

~list of those involved~

All gold participants will be listed here. Once you have posted, your information will be edited into this post. If you see any mistakes, please let me know so I can alter it accordingly!

Forum name: Shay-la!

Scroll name: Tally_Youngblood

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold Wyvern

2. CB Nebula

3. CB Magma

4. Any Red

5. Nicely lineaged Metallic

Scroll name: Thundersky56

Wishlist:

1. CB Female summer

2. Stairstep silver

3. CB ice

4. 2nd gen alt black

5. 2nd gen alt vine

Forum name: PointOfOrigin

Scroll name: PointOfOrigin

Wishlist:

1. CB Tan ridgewing

2. CB Magma

4. messy trio

5. third gen black

Forum name: PolarVortex

Scroll name: PolarVortex

Wishlist:

1. CB Tan Ridgewing

2. PB EG Red

3. Nice Lineage Alt Vine

4. Nice Lineage Gold

5. Chicken

Wishlist:

1. CB Magma

2. Nicely lineaged metal (non SW mate)

3. CB Stripe

4. CB Black

5. CB Tan ridgewing (or female hatchie)

Wishlist:

1. ANY red dorsal

2. ANY trio

3. Nicely lined Lumina

4. Nicely lined Even Gen dragon - Purebred or 2 Breed Checkered

5. Nicely lined Ultraviolet

Wishlist:

1. Nicely Lineaged Metallic

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Magma

4. CB Black

5. CB Stripe

Wishlist:

1. CB Ice

2. CB Magma

3. CB black

4. nice alt black

5. nice gold

Forum name: Forgotten Muse

Scroll name: forgotten_muse08

Wishlist:

1. CB stripe

2. CB black

3. Nicely lineaged metal

4. CB trio

5. 2nd gen stripe/ black from Heartseeker

Forum name: HappyMom

Scroll name:HappyMom

Wishlist:

1. cb stripe

2. 8th or lower gen new tinsel (2012)

3. cb blusang

4. low gen gold, nice lineage

5. low gen silver, nice lineage

Forum name: 626lavaheart

Wishlist:

1. CB with an awesome code (http://dragcave.net/lineage/s5qDk <-examples)

2. nicely lineaged gold (even gen preferred)

3. nicely lineaged silver (even gen preferred)

4. CB black

5. 2nd gen black (Male sunsong X female black) non alt preferred

Wishlist:

1. CB Ice

2. 2nd gen Ice from male Ice x fem Balloon

3. 2nd gen Magma from male Magma x fem Balloon

4. 2nd gen Thunder from male Thunder x fem Balloon

5. Purple Dino

Wishlist:

1. CB nebula

2. PB nebula (preferably from blue x purple, but I won't put up a fuss)

3. nicely lineaged gold

4. any purple

5. any ultraviolet (may or may not end up being frozen)

Forum name: GOLDROSE

Scroll name: GOLDROSE

Wishlist:

1. CB THUNDER

2. CB ICE

3. CB MAGMA

4. NICELY LINEAGED GOLD

5. NICELY LINEAGED SILVER

Forum name: Voardrem

Scroll name: Sarantha

Wishlist:

1. 4th gen Checker Moonstone male from Sunsong x Moonstone (Like this! #1 wish!)

2. Nice alt vine

3. CB Ice

4. CB Magma

5. 2nd gen gold

Forum name: JaneMcAsh

Scroll name: janemcash

Wishlist:

1. Gen2 TinselFAIL - Blusang from CB BRONZE parent (wistful thinking, I know!)

2. Gen2 Gold (CB Gold x Whitewing Snow Angel)

3. CB Stripe

4. Gen2 PB Green Stripe

5. Gen3 PB Blue Stripe (GREEN parents - like this)

Forum name: cdvla313

Scroll name: cdvla313

Wishlist:

1. 5G or higher 2012 Tinsel (stairstep, spiral, even)

2. Unmessy Gold

3. 2G Alt Vine

4. CB Magma

5. EG Stripe

Forum name: teeeej

Scroll name: teeeej

Wishlist:

1. CB blusang

2. dino

4. CB black

5. CB trio

Forum name: Ashes The Second

Scroll name: Q_Ashes

Wishlist:

1. Negelcted Male

2. 3rd gen Silver

3. even-gen black

4. Tinselfails

5. CB Spitfire eggs (ALWAYS on the lookout for these).

Forum name: Sister of the Dragon

Scroll name: absaroke

Wishlist:

1. CB or Nice lineaged Bluesang

2. Nice Lineaged blue Stripe

3. Nice Gold

4. 2nd gen red dorsal from marrow

5. Any Pretty even-gen

Forum name: Piney

Scroll name: Piney

Wishlist:

1. Nicely lineaged metallic

2. CB Blusang

3. CB Seasonal

4. EG checkered lineages

5. Other fun things.

Forum name: Xbcdrt8741

Scroll name: Xbcdrt8741

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang{s}

2. CB Trio {any sort}

3. Tinsel descended from the 2011 batch {wreath decorating}

4. booo Tinsel {any gen, preferably neat}

5. Vampires; any lineage

Forum name: Daydreamer09

Scroll name: Daydreamer09

Wishlist:

1. CB Red or Green Nebula

2. CB Blusang

3. 5th gen even PB Pebble

4. 3rd gen even PB Autumn

5. 2nd gen vine from summer mom

Forum name:happyseagull

Scroll name:happyseagull

Wishlist:

1. CB Golden Wyvern

2. CB Magma

3. CB Ice

4. 3rd gen GoldXSunsong checker

5. CB Black

Wishlist:

1. CB Black

2. CB GW

3. Any CB Trio

4. Any 2G PB Trio

5. 3G or more PB Lumina

Forum name:Ylla

Scroll name:Ylla

Wishlist:

1. Chickens (I would really appreciate these.)

2. CB Trio

3. CB/2nd pb eg Stripes

4. Any nice short lineaged metallic

5. CB Blusangs

Wishlist:

1. CB Blusang

2. CB Golden Wyvern

3. CB Pink or any Red

4. any Trio

5. any Metallic (Gold or Silver)

Scroll name: QAndais

Wishlist:

1. CB Black

2. CB Stripe

3. Anything from my wishlist in my profile - nothing else really specific right now.

Scroll name:AsheraAshtoreth

Wishlist:

1. CB blusang

2. CB Ice

3. nicely lineaged Silver

4. CB Pink

5. nicely lineaged Pinks (from CB Bright Pink X CB Ice)

Wishlist:

1. A stairstep silver with a non-holiday breed

2. BBW of any lineage (preferably pb and EG)

3. Deliciously lineaged Reds

4. Deliciously lineaged Whites

5. Deliciously lineaged Blacks

Forum name: Erica8798

Scroll name: Erica8798

Reason for change: Got my Gold trophy (:

Wishlist:

1. CB GW

2. CB Red or Purple Nebula

3. Nice Alt Black (female influenced, please. I don't like the males laugh.gif)

Forum name: zenkaty

Scroll name: zenkatydid

Wishlist:

1. Metal from common mate (2nd gen is obviously amazing, but if not, stair or 3rd gen checker preferred)

2. 2nd gen pink from alt sweetling x old pink

3. CB red dorsal or tan ridgewing

4. PB red dorsal or tan ridgewing

5. 2nd gen pink from shadow walker x old pink

Forum name: mpolo

Scroll name: mpolo

Wishlist:

1. CB stripe

2. 2nd-3rd gen gold

3. 2nd-3rd gen silver

4. 2nd-4th gen tinsel from lines I don't have, with "continuable" lineage

5. any gold, silver or neglected

I don't see a form for reporting gifts, but one of my silvers actually produced, so I have already sent the link on to my giftee.

If my gifter has trouble with my list, a CB Blusang would also be welcome.

compiled list of answers:

You said gifting time is from 3rd -24th but in the topic it is stated the gifting period is from 9th -24th. Which one is the correct one?

Actually, both. Flamemynx and myself don't see why this breeding/setup time should hamper people who want to go immediately or have due to lucky coincidence just the right gift on their scroll NOW.

So, we extended the gifting and got rid of the preparation phase.

If we are super over achievers can we start gifting now? 

Yes, but keep in mind that man people won't be ready and probably are locked. So please keep in mind that if you start early, you'll probably need to hold the eggs or hatch them.

Do we send the eggs to the person we received? Or send them to you to forward to the recipient?

While it would be true to the spirit of secret santa to do it like that, the limitations of DC (7 eggs, 21 total) make this impossible, it would be an organisational nightmare.

How will volunteers know when they are needed?

We will post in this thread, or once the event is over, we might ask specifically for gifts from people who offered to volunteer.

Am I allowed to contact my giftee before I gift?

Of course. Maybe you want to send something nicer than the list allowed for, where it might not be clear if the recipient would want it. E.g. I (whitebaron) would not want an unbreedable or CB black as I'd just trade them away, which is not in the spirit of gifting.

Or maybe you'd want to send mutiples and want to make sure the giftee can take it.

I don't see a form for reporting gifts

None is needed. Just post here when you receive a gift or a gift is accepted. It is NOT necessary to mention the name of the gifter/giftee or the gift itself, however if you want to, it's nice to hear of successful gifting stories that made your day. wink.gif

wub.gif I got a beautiful 3rd Gen, PB/EG Nebula Egg and a 3rd Gen, PB/EG Pink Egg from my Secret Santa wub.gif

*happy dance!*

Just sent the link for two eggs to my giftee, and will be hunting for CB Blusangs and other CB dragons once I'm not egg locked as they seem to be a popular "need" at the moment.

I'm excited~! I just tried to breed my golds/some of my others for my giftee, but none of my dragons produced anything ;; I'll have to try next week.

Just popping in to say thanks for picking this up and taking it on! You guys are awesome! smile.gif

Sooooo excited this is still happening! Time to start gathering and tossing some eggs at my person. Muhahahahahaha!

My giftee nr one picked up their gift. smile.gif[CB Seasonal Hatchie] They don't seem to be very cheerful about it, but it was still fun for me ^.~

Now let's take care of giftee nr two...

My giftee nr one picked up their gift. smile.gif[CB Seasonal Hatchie] They don't seem to be very cheerful about it, but it was still fun for me ^.~

Now let's take care of giftee nr two...

I am Cheerful about it I loved it I was in class when i picked it up biggrin.gif