StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

Looking for a CB Red or Green Nebbie for my giftee... willing to trade for it... still no connection with my gifter sad.gif Hope all is well with them and they are just having a difficult time with my wish list...

Your giftee has received gifts, so is active - I assume they're just working on getting you a nice gift. smile.gif

Looking for a CB Red or Green Nebbie for my giftee... willing to trade for it...  still no connection with my gifter sad.gif  Hope all is well with them and they are just having a difficult time with my wish list...

Have available for trading or gift helping:

3G PB RB Stairstep

2G Moonstone w/Blue Nebbie Mom

2G PB Olive

CB Spotted Greenwing

2G female White hatchie - Autumn Dad

4G female Pink hatchie

PM offers or requests smile.gif

Ooh the White is my offspring! It's awesome how my babies keeps showing up here. Makes me feel loved xd.png

What are you supposed to say to your giftee when you gift them? Like, in the message subject and all.

Edited by happyseagull

What are you supposed to say to your giftee when you gift them? Like, in the message subject and all.

I just titled the message trick or treat or happy halloween or something like that. Then I just wrote : Here are some dragons from your wishlist. [insert teleport link here] Have a happy halloween!

For message subject I put "Happy Halloween!"

In the message, I just put the transfer link and said "Enjoy biggrin.gif " or something similar to that.

this was my message

Dear Jennyshin,

as I have heard you have been a very naughty girl this year. But don't worry! I'm Halloween Santa, and I like naughty.

SO: Go get your price!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

yours naughtily, Halloween Santa.

PS: I'll be holding those gifts for ~ 2days, after that most of them grow up

so just be as creative as you like. smile.gif

my gift grew up before my giftee could claim it sad.gif

does anyone have an alt vine? I'll trade for it, if I have to smile.gif

I finally got a gift for my giftee, but it looks like it's going to grow up before they claim it sad.gif

I happened to go out last two days >A< Sorry sad.gif

Really nice gift! Still thank you and big hug! (heart)

Sorry misread your need Ldyfsh! I will try again.

Edited by hardwired

Sent a gift to my giftee. smile.gif Of course I would get three metals the week before this event started and then absolutely nothing tongue.gif

Have received my 2nd gift from my secret santa and have sent a PM to my giftee with their 2nd gift biggrin.gif

Still no word from my gifter....

Don't get down about it! smile.gif Gifting goes through the 24th, plenty of time left still. They may be working on catching or breeding the perfect gifts right now for you. Dragons are stubborn beasts sometimes. tongue.gif

So do the dragons know its gifting time or what?!?! Arrgh! I am trying for a SUPER gift for my giftee but my dragons are not cooperating right now. *pokes dragons again* I do have another minor gift (part 2) cooking right now for her. My giftee has been egg locked every time I look at her scroll so hatchies it is. xd.png Makes for a little more work but it is worth it. Gosh I hope she likes it. *grins*

Is it too late to sign up?

Unfortunately, yes. Sign ups ended Sept 26th.