StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

My awesome gifter gave me a cb stripe.

I sent my giftee a cb neb and a 2nd gen pb red...but got no thank you in return. unsure.gif

My latest report :3

Sent: Two 2nd gen Neos

One CB Red

Recieved: One 4th gen Nebbie

i just left 2 more presents at my giftee's door....

and she just received with open arms my babies!!!!! smile.gif

Edited by happymom

I have sent a total of three eggs to my giftee - one Silver and two Thunders.

No word yet from my gifter, but I remain confident.

No word yet from my gifter, but I remain confident.

Hang in there... I think there are still a few of us in the same boat... That just means that our gifters are working very hard to get us just the "perfect" baby smile.gif

Yes, I agree. There is still a week of gifting.

A couple of people will need/have just got new giftees, and others are just unlucky that the dragons aren't being very co-operative!!

But for the most part, people are happily getting/giving gifts all over the place. There are only six Bronze members without gifts, and only five Gold members without gifts.

Please could anyone willing to volunteer for any of the following message me? At the moment I need -

• Three Gold
  • Two Bronze- One Bronze needed

((obviously, before you take on another giftee, you'll be able to say "don't think I can help with that list!))

Edit: All the Bronze lists are sorted! Everyone who hasn't had a gift on the Bronze list, should be getting one in the not-so-distant future!

Edited by Flamemynx

I just send my giftee a bunch of gifts containing this Magi hatchie, this Pink eggie, this CB Waterwalker hatchie and this White hatchie^^

Since she requested stairsteps, I think she'll like them smile.gif

Just after I send her the teleport link my Dragons were able to breed again and decided to (finally) give me this Red eggie! If anyone can use it for their giftees I will gladly give it away, otherwise my own giftee will get another message really soon happy.gif

Just gave my giftee two more gifts. She then decided to be awesome and gifted me something in return :-D

Sent a CB Nebula to Ldyfsh (:

Sweet! I am so glad that worked out. smile.gif Your nebbie was well timed.

Sent a CB Nebula to Ldyfsh (:

Thank you, Erica! On a different note... Just sent a CB Brimstone egg to one of my giftees... Hope they like it!!

I just send my giftee a bunch of gifts containing this Magi hatchie, this Pink eggie, this CB Waterwalker hatchie and this White hatchie^^

Since she requested stairsteps, I think she'll like them smile.gif

Just after I send her the teleport link my Dragons were able to breed again and decided to (finally) give me this Red eggie! If anyone can use it for their giftees I will gladly give it away, otherwise my own giftee will get another message really soon happy.gif

The White hatchie grew up over night sad.gif

Well, I still have the red ^^'

My wonderful gifter tjsweepers sent me this beautiful CB Thunder egg, even though I was only on the Silver list, and couldn't even request a CB Trio. A round of applause for going above and beyond?

My wonderful gifter tjsweepers sent me this beautiful CB Thunder egg, even though I was only on the Silver list, and couldn't even request a CB Trio. A round of applause for going above and beyond?

Cool! Congrats to you, what a nice gifter you have.

Everyone has been so generous during these few weeks. smile.gif

Just shot off another gift to one of my giftees... This beautiful CB Red Nebbie smile.gif They wanted Red or Green... sent a Green last week, now they'll get their Red smile.gif So much fun to surprise someone with something they really want smile.gif My other giftee still hasn't picked up their CB Brimstone, but I'll hang tough and protect the little one until they can take it home smile.gif Still no word from my gifter... I'm sorry my list has been such a "bear" for them... I will send "success" vibes over to them in hopes that their hunt will be successful smile.gif

Also have this 2G Magi (BSA) egg if anyone needs it for a giftee smile.gif

GONE

Looking for a messy Trio, if anyone comes across one... willing to trade for it smile.gif My Trios are being stingy sad.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Just shot off another gift to one of my giftees... This beautiful CB Red Nebbie smile.gif They wanted Red or Green... sent a Green last week, now they'll get their Red smile.gif So much fun to surprise someone with something they really want smile.gif My other giftee still hasn't picked up their CB Brimstone, but I'll hang tough and protect the little one until they can take it home smile.gif Still no word from my gifter... I'm sorry my list has been such a "bear" for them... I will send "success" vibes over to them in hopes that their hunt will be successful smile.gif

Also have this 2G Magi (BSA) egg if anyone needs it for a giftee smile.gif

Claim this egg!

Looking for a messy Trio, if anyone comes across one... willing to trade for it smile.gif My Trios are being stingy sad.gif

My Trios can be bred in 4days, if you haven't got any Trio by then, I'll happily try to breed you one for your person (three days ago I tried, and I got no eggs at all... stupid dragons think Halloween is for being stingy with eggs apparently!)

My Trios can be bred in 4days, if you haven't got any Trio by then, I'll happily try to breed you one for your person (three days ago I tried, and I got no eggs at all... stupid dragons think Halloween is for being stingy with eggs apparently!)

Thanks... will let you know... have bred ALL of my Trios and everyone of them came up dry sad.gif

Once I'm unlocked, I'll try my available Trios & see if they'll cooperate...

I've sent my giftee two cb hatchie from their wishlist, and I'm working on getting a third to send!