StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

I sent my giftee another gift today that was not on her list but WAS on her wishlist. It was this little black as coal gift. Horray for gifting. I am still working on more gifts for her but since the important dragons are being really tight with their eggs... *sigh* Here is to hoping for more luck.

And if anyone gets a 2nd gen black egg from a silver and doesn't want it, look me up. I am willing to trade for it. xd.png

Just shot off another gift to one of my giftees...  This beautiful CB Red Nebbie  They wanted Red or Green... sent a Green last week, now they'll get their Red  So much fun to surprise someone with something they really want  My other giftee still hasn't picked up their CB Brimstone, but I'll hang tough and protect the little one until they can take it home  Still no word from my gifter... I'm sorry my list has been such a "bear" for them... I will send "success" vibes over to them in hopes that their hunt will be successful

Also have this 2G Magi (BSA) egg if anyone needs it for a giftee

GONE

Looking for a messy Trio, if anyone comes across one... willing to trade for it smile.gif  My Trios are being stingy sad.gif

oh hey I have a 2nd gen trio that I've been trying to trade away for spitfire hatchies... you can have it.. for some reason I'm not getting any offers (I'm sending it over now)

Sent over my first batch of babies for my gifter. laugh.gif

was hoping to get them a whole slew of spitfire hatchies................ but MY GOODNESS! no one seems to have any sad.gif guess I'll just fill myself with CB spitfire eggs today in the mean time I need to loose these...

DOES ANYONE NEED

magma

pretty even gen pink

2nd gen black

pretty even gen

pretty even gen

??? I am mostly interested in giving them away for people to gift to their giftees but Iwill gladly trade all for a 3rd gen silver or for mine xd.png

Anyways just PM me ^^

i just got a beautifull magma lineage oegeous here it is please tell me who it was i want to thank them for this pretty smile.gifuser posted image

Can I still gift?

You're always welcome to randomly gift anyone you like - but the pairs have already been set up, and most people have received at least one of their gifts now. smile.gif

Feel free to get dragons and offer them to people if you want - but don't be surprised if people are picky about what they want, especially as it gets nearer to Halloween breeding season. smile.gif

Just shot off another gift to one of my giftees...  This beautiful CB Red Nebbie smile.gif  They wanted Red or Green... sent a Green last week, now they'll get their Red smile.gif  So much fun to surprise someone with something they really want smile.gif  My other giftee still hasn't picked up their CB Brimstone, but I'll hang tough and protect the little one until they can take it home smile.gif  Still no word from my gifter... I'm sorry my list has been such a "bear" for them... I will send "success" vibes over to them in hopes that their hunt will be successful smile.gif

Also have this 2G Magi (BSA) egg if anyone needs it for a giftee smile.gif

GONE

Looking for a messy Trio, if anyone comes across one... willing to trade for it smile.gif  My Trios are being stingy sad.gif

Thank you all for your help on the Trios... have a couple of them now to gift... now if my giftee will only pick up the gifts I sent yesterday, I'll be able to send them the Trios... They have no idea just how "Treatie" this Halloween Santa can be wink.gif Also, a shout out to my gifter: So sorry my list is being so problematic, if things get too hard... I also like PB Even-Gen Blacks, Whites, GWs, Luminas, Reds, and Blusangs smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Purpletail kindly gifted me a 2nd egg from my list just now! A beautiful 2nd gen Black from a Marrow Parent! -Snugs egg-

@Flamemynx: How long should one hold eggs and/or hatchies to be picked up??? Already I've had to send 2 of my own eggs over to my Grandson's scroll so I could breed or accept eggs for my giftees and then after sending Teleport links to them yesterday have heard nothing from them... I don't mind holding for someone if they are temporarily locked, but I'd like to know that they are going to pick them up and when they think they will be doing it... Sorry to "whine" but I am now egg locked and more than half of them are for gifts... Love gifting and am having a great time hunting down the gifts, but I'd like them to be either accepted or rejected in a timely manner or at least a PM asking me to hold for a bit...

@Flamemynx: How long should one hold eggs and/or hatchies to be picked up??? Already I've had to send 2 of my own eggs over to my Grandson's scroll so I could breed or accept eggs for my giftees and then after sending Teleport links to them yesterday have heard nothing from them... I don't mind holding for someone if they are temporarily locked, but I'd like to know that they are going to pick them up and when they think they will be doing it... Sorry to "whine" but I am now egg locked and more than half of them are for gifts... Love gifting and am having a great time hunting down the gifts, but I'd like them to be either accepted or rejected in a timely manner or at least a PM asking me to hold for a bit...

I have a pink egg on my scroll that I'm trying to gift to someone, I'm going to wait until it hatches. After that, they'll have to PM me because I won't be automatically setting up a trade link.

But how long you wait is up to you - everyone got the email saying "keep space free", and most people would say if they didn't have space (one of my giftees will pick up one of their eggs tomorrow as they're egg locked - but they did tell me!)

Keep it as long as you feel you want to. smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

Here's a beautiful EG Blusang to anyone who'd like to claim it.

First come first served tongue.gif

And I guess I need help for a nice lineage Golden Wyvern. All mine refuse to breed.( Isn't it the time to be autumn harvest?)

Willing to trade for it>U<

And I guess I need help for a nice lineage Golden Wyvern. All mine refuse to breed.( Isn't it the time to be autumn harvest?)

Are you looking for only PB? My CB Female can breed now, and I could breed her with whatever you'd like (well, whoever can breed right now, lol). My four sets of PBs breed in three days. Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to breed for ya wink.gif

Edit: oh hay, I just noticed two of my CB GWs are in that lineage (the Kyias) biggrin.gif

Edited by Erica8798

Happy Halloween!

Here's a beautiful EG Blusang to anyone who'd like to claim it.

First come first served tongue.gif

Thankyou for the Blusang biggrin.gif

Well Shae is an awesome gifter! I just received a few hatchies and a lovely Ice as well as a really fun dream dragon. I hear that there is another impending gift as well! Talk about an over achiever! Horray for lovely gifts! Thank you so much Shadesofchaos! You make my Halloween really fun!

Hey Yinn, I just sent a link to Flamemynx for a really pretty third gen GW line that I had open to gifting. I do not know if it has been spoken for but shoot a PM over and see.

I also sent Flamemynx a link for a CB Stripe for someone on the gifting list that needed a gifter. I am not sure who is getting it or I would try for some more gifts. Hopefully I will get a PM and find out. xd.png

I also tried to send that GW to my giftee but it was not something that she collects. I am still on the hunt though! I really want to send her a big gift so I am still working on it. LOL This is so much fun! And wouldn't you know it, she gifted me back?!?! Just how cool are the gifters/giftees here!!! Seriously, overachievers everywhere I look. xd.png

@Flamemynx:  How long should one hold eggs and/or hatchies to be picked up???  Already I've had to send 2 of my own eggs over to my Grandson's scroll so I could breed or accept eggs for my giftees and then after sending Teleport links to them yesterday have heard nothing from them... I don't mind holding for someone if they are temporarily locked, but I'd like to know that they are going to pick them up and when they think they will be doing it...  Sorry to "whine" but I am now egg locked and more than half of them are for gifts... Love gifting and am having a great time hunting down the gifts, but I'd like them to be either accepted or rejected in a timely manner or at least a PM asking me to hold for a bit...

Other giftee finally picked up their little "goodies"... so happy they like them smile.gif Now to send them the next bag of "treats" wink.gif Having so much fun with these surprises....

And... thank you to Daydreamer09, my original giftee (I have 2 giftees, makes it twice the fun), for the beautiful Blunas I got for a "Thank you" gift! This is such a great game!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

> hardwired

Thank you so much for the information! I've PM biggrin.gif

> teeeej

Enjoy and Happy Halloween! wink.gif

I've been trying to find something good for my giftee but have been utterly unable to catch/ breed/ or trade for anything on their list.

As they mostly want low gen metals, I've kind of settled on getting them a cb stripe (since metals and I aren't friends). Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance

If anyone needs evengen stripes (pb) or magmas ... let me know. I'm still hunting for a CB Autumn & CB Tan Ridgewing. No luck with any of my metals sad.gif .

Just received a lovely CB Stripe hatchling from Flamemynx... many thanks!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Well Shae completely outdid herself! My big gift just arrived and its a CB Gold! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! *Does a huge Happy Halloween Dance* I am pretty sure she must have heard me scream from there. Sorry for the eardrums folks! LOL She is the bestest!

Well Shae completely outdid herself! My big gift just arrived and its a CB Gold! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! *Does a huge Happy Halloween Dance* I am pretty sure she must have heard me scream from there. Sorry for the eardrums folks! LOL She is the bestest!

CONGRATS!!!! I'm sooooo jealous!!!! wink.gif

WOW! Awesome gift... CONGRATS!!