StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

Hi, took the wyvern... have been looking for one for my giftee smile.gif Thank you <3

Just added this ^ "treat" to my giftee's "Trick or Treat" bag and left it on their doorstep smile.gif ***rings doorbell and runs off smiling***

glad you like it.

btw: just sent "gift inquiries" to the people I have not confirmed gifts on.

I sent a pm 2 days ago to my giftee, Princess Kiera with two gifts for her. Both are still unclaimed, and I haven't received a reply to the pm I sent. Not quite sure what to do, as both gifts are within a day of growing up...

Well, I was about to give up. I tried to gift a beautiful gold and a white with spriter's alts but they never picked them up. Just contacted me and was disappointed she missed them so I'm on the move again for some gifts.

I received three nice gifts - but none of them were on my wishlist huh.gif

Anywho. ...I'm going to try to gift to my giftee something she wants now that shes active again.

The following people have surprises in their inboxes! smile.gif FlowerOwl, Cefie, nxtashaxt, Aiobhan, PhoenixStarr, aussieJJDude, Keekeecat, Darklight, cindipop, Glyndlamir, MessengerDragon, alfy and Flamemynx. Hope you guys enjoy! happy.gif

Thank you for the brimstone, again!

I'm blu and I sing!

in case anyone needs a PB 2nd gen for gifting or their scroll. smile.gif

---

as for recipients not picking up their gifts: technically speaking, it's their problem.

if you kept the egg/hatchling for more than 48 hours, do whatever you like with those presents (keep, trade or gift somewhere else)

we still want everyone to walk away from here with a gift, so if the recipient missed it and you can't gift again - well, there will be definitely some people to pick up the slack.

(hardwired will get 15 new giftees each week *lol*)

Edited by whitebaron

I'm blu and I sing!

in case anyone needs a PB 2nd gen for gifting or their scroll. smile.gif

---

as for recipients not picking up their gifts: technically speaking, it's their problem.

if you kept the egg/hatchling for more than 48 hours, do whatever you like with those presents (keep, trade or gift somewhere else)

we still want everyone to walk away from here with a gift, so if the recipient missed it and you can't gift again - well, there will be definitely some people to pick up the slack.

(hardwired will get 15 new giftees each week *lol*)

Had daughter pick this one up for me... need it to breed a gift, but egg-locked with unclaimed gifts for one of my giftees sad.gif Thank you anyhow... the baby will be greatly loved and taken care of once I get it on my scroll wink.gif

Giftee #2 just picked up their 2nd gift - a CB Blusang biggrin.gif .

I need someone to help out in silver - this wishlist is mostly about catching CBs.

PM me if you want to help.

Edited by whitebaron

Princess Kiara has returned and claimed her two lovely hatchies, just in time, as they only had a few hours before they grew up!

Starting to worry... Shoikan hasn't picked up the goodie bag I left yesterday and the hatchie in it will soon grow up, it only has 4 days and 3 hours... would hide it, but then it will be unavailable to pick up... At 4 days and 1 hour I will cancel the teleport and put it up on this thread for gifting in case someone else can use it...

On another note... I have this 5G EG White egg with Holiday original ancestors (some reg. sprites and some alt. sprites)... If someone can use it for gifting or on their scroll, be my guest smile.gif

Claim this egg!

Edited by Ldyfsh

I've been trying to find something good for my giftee but have been utterly unable to catch/ breed/ or trade for anything on their list.

As they mostly want low gen metals, I've kind of settled on getting them a cb stripe (since metals and I aren't friends). Could anyone please help me with this? I'm willing to trade anything I can breed for it

Thanks in advance

Bump, please help. I'm still having terrible luck

Well, time's up for my giftee to get the GW hatchie I was sending... Here it is, if anyone can use it... Keep or gift it, but it only has 4d 1h left...

Claim this hatchling! gifted to someone else (in time) smile.gif

Happy Halloween!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Trick or treat! Here's a Striped biggrin.gif

I breed it wanna to trade some hatchies for Zombies. But I found killing is too hurt to me sad.gif

So, here I am looking for a good home for it. Please let me know it will be treat good wink.gif

Happy Halloween! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Yinn

I received three nice gifts - but none of them were on my wishlist  huh.gif

sad.gif

I'm sorry, GoldRose, but all the items I sent to you were on the list, Flamemynx gave me...

If those are not what you are requested, please send me your actual wishlist and I do my best to get you some last minute ones. ^^"

Edited to kill some typos

Edited again... I just compared the list I got and the list that is posted on the first page.. It's completely different! IIIKS! No worries, I will work on that smile.gif

Edited by Belisar

sad.gif

I'm sorry, GoldRose, but all the items I sent to you were on the list, Flamemynx gave me...

If those are not what you are requested, please send me your actual wishlist and I do my best to get you some last minute ones. ^^"

Edited to kill some typos

Edited again... I just compared the list I got and the list that is posted on the first page.. It's completely different! IIIKS! No worries, I will work on that smile.gif

If there was an issue with lists - it will have been my fault.

@GoldRose - I'm sorry!

@Belisar - I'm sorry that you went hunting for things that weren't on the list due to my mistake!

Like I pm'd Belisar. There's no worries and I didn't mean to sound whiney as I'm grateful for the gifts I received.

A HUGE THANK YOU to the generous and big-hearted Belisar for stepping io to the plate.

Flamemynx. I'm sure there has taken a LOT of your time and effort to get this organized and you (and everyone involved) should have some BIG KUDOS for all you've done.

Don't worry - there's no need for additional gifts - there are others who will need your generosity more than I.

Thank you for a fun event!!!!! biggrin.gif

you can have this for a gift... for any eg pb any gen red. smile.gif

my hairs, my hairs!

(sorry, can't let a cb thunder go for free.)

strange things happening here... offering to belisar for a gift, and having 4 offers from various people not involved in the gifting already... smile.gif

Edited by whitebaron

you can have this for a gift... for any eg pb any gen red.  smile.gif

my hairs, my hairs!

(sorry, can't let a cb thunder go for free.)

ROFL

Ok here is MY offer on it wink.gif

As my scroll and forum name are the same, there shouldn't be any trouble. hehehe [sorry that I saw this offer that late v.v]

Thank you very much!! Let's make a certain someone happy [who is no burden at all *^-^*]

EDIT:

@Flamemynx Nah no worries ^.~ It was fun anyways and Rose was always sweet enough to be happy with what I brought to her, so... don' feel sad about it.

@goldrose And you, as I told you in PM, no worries either ^.~ I don't feel obliged, I just feel that I want to hehe

Edited by Belisar

you just recieved a very cheap cb thunder. smile.gif

and a very special thank you goes out to JaneMcAsh, who also offered a RED to me to send the Thunder to you or goldrose. It seems, the spirit is flowing contagious! smile.gif

Edited by whitebaron

The final round of adventures gifts for my giftees is on its way smile.gif

And yes, whitebaron, these are the moments I love the DC community the most *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

The final round of adventures gifts for my giftees is on its way smile.gif

And yes, whitebaron, these are the moments I love the DC community the most *^-^*

hehe. me too.

although there's one thing i'd never gift... cuddly cb reds. smile.gif

now, for a little bit more serious business:

1) I need another helper for silver. (messy metallic, messy alt vine, 2nd red dorsal, 2nd tan ridgewing)

2) Tinsels and Metallics are breeding as bad as usual, which is putting some of the Platinums in distress too.

If you can help out there (low-gen metals, usually they wished for 2nd gens) contact me and I'll redirect you to the person looking for such a thing. I assure you they can all pay their debts, it's just they found no trade partner and their dragons did not produce.

Edited by whitebaron