StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

You're always welcome to randomly gift anyone you like - but the pairs have already been set up, and most people have received at least one of their gifts now. smile.gif

Feel free to get dragons and offer them to people if you want - but don't be surprised if people are picky about what they want, especially as it gets nearer to Halloween breeding season. smile.gif

Thanks for your help smile.gif

wow @ hardwired.

however seeing how egglocked your giftee is, i'd say it's a well earned price. smile.gif

one unrelated matter/request:

i've been busy with child care and have not been able to message out to silver/platinums as much as mynx did for bronze/gold. all my info I have is from this thread, and thus I do not know how many people really gifted or not.

i'll probably send that question out by pm on friday, but if you have sent a gift or received a gift that is NOT already posted here in the thread, please do so. i'll check over the thread again tomorrow, but so far i'm missing around 12 silvers and 5 platinums.

^ this. There are plenty of people willing to help. I think I just knocked out another one for Flamemynx with the CB Thunder. Though who knows what else is tucked in around here! I reserve the right to continue gifting around. LOL

O.K., here is a third gen Ice stair step with alternating Rosebud, Ice lineage for any that might want it. smile.gif Please give it a good home. I need more room for breeding gifts.

lineage teleport

O.K., here is a third gen Ice stair step with alternating Rosebud, Ice lineage for any that might want it. smile.gif Please give it a good home. I need more room for breeding gifts.

lineage teleport

Thanks a million! The little guy will probably be gifted to my friend who has a CB Rosebud :3

You are seriously welcome! I am so glad that you like it.

Incoming Flamemynx! Another one for your gift list. xd.png

Can anyone breed me a 2nd gen pb Black or Tan Ridgewing? I hate to keep asking for things, I don't have these specific CBs that my giftee requests. xd.png

If we running out of gifters, I could probably take another Silver giftee, though preferably a Bronze since I could definitely help out there.

This is a big THANK YOU going out to hardwired and Flamemynx for the cute little CB Thunder I found on my doorstep this evening... It's a beauty and will be well loved!! THANK YOU both for the gift smile.gif <3 <3

This is a big THANK YOU going out to hardwired and Flamemynx for the cute little CB Thunder I found on my doorstep this evening... It's a beauty and will be well loved!! THANK YOU both for the gift smile.gif <3 <3

^^ Glad you liked the egg - but I only passed on the egg.. I didn't do anything to get it! ^^

Can anyone breed me a 2nd gen pb Black or Tan Ridgewing? I hate to keep asking for things, I don't have these specific CBs that my giftee requests. xd.png

If we running out of gifters, I could probably take another Silver giftee, though preferably a Bronze since I could definitely help out there.

i can try for a tan tonight and try for 2nd gen black when my cool downs end

Hi guys. I just wanted to thank those members who took this thread into their own hands to make this possible in my absence. I can't thank them enough and I'm incredibly sorry to everyone who I've messed around in the process. I won't go into detail, but long story short, I've had some pressing issues to attend to in real life which just made it impossible to juggle DC as well.

And a massive thanks to Z, Sock and rubyshoes for being so patient and doing everything they could to get in contact with me and help you guys so this activity didn't fail. I'm going to try and gift as many people as I can in the coming weeks, and I know it won't be all of you, but hopefully some of you will get something nice and be able to forgive me.

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks to everyone for being patient with me during a pretty hard time. <3

Incoming dragonstar! Check your PM's! *I really MUST be tired this evening.*

Edited by hardwired

Hi guys. I just wanted to thank those members who took this thread into their own hands to make this possible in my absence. I can't thank them enough and I'm incredibly sorry to everyone who I've messed around in the process. I won't go into detail, but long story short, I've had some pressing issues to attend to in real life which just made it impossible to juggle DC as well.

And a massive thanks to Z, Sock and rubyshoes for being so patient and doing everything they could to get in contact with me and help you guys so this activity didn't fail. I'm going to try and gift as many people as I can in the coming weeks, and I know it won't be all of you, but hopefully some of you will get something nice and be able to forgive me.

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks to everyone for being patient with me during a pretty hard time. <3

Don't worry about it, mate. smile.gif

Well, what a pleasant surprise I found on my doorstep after coming home from horse riding! A lovely 3rd gen Golden Wyvern complete with a cute code biggrin.gif Many thanks!

I have a PB 2nd gen Black on my scroll right now, but I need to see if it's an alt so I can gift someone else. However, if it turns out to not be and no one has PMed you with help yet, I would be glad to give the hatchie to you. smile.gif

sending you a tan ridgewing...

The following people have surprises in their inboxes! smile.gif FlowerOwl, Cefie, nxtashaxt, Aiobhan, PhoenixStarr, aussieJJDude, Keekeecat, Darklight, cindipop, Glyndlamir, MessengerDragon, alfy and Flamemynx. Hope you guys enjoy! happy.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

This is a big THANK YOU going out to hardwired and Flamemynx  for the cute little CB Thunder I found on my doorstep this evening...  It's a beauty and will be well loved!!  THANK YOU both for the gift smile.gif  <3 <3

And another THANK YOU to this pair... Flame for passing it on and hardwired for sending it... found another little baby on my doorstep after dinner... I now am the proud owner of a 2G PB "ice, ice baby" smile.gif AM really loving this Halloween Season... love the gifting back and forth... nice to see so many happy Dragon Keepers and the generosity of all the DCers in helping out each other in the gifting process... <3

On another topic... still waiting for giftee #2 to pick up their newest bag of "treats"... hope they like what I collected this time smile.gif Gifting is so much fun!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Oh the horror,

one of my pinkxice projected pinks decided to become a truthful horrendous abomination and to go male. Well that's a good reason to scare Whitebaron by letting that gruesome pink move in with her smile.gif

The following people have surprises in their inboxes! smile.gif FlowerOwl, Cefie, nxtashaxt, Aiobhan, PhoenixStarr, aussieJJDude, Keekeecat, Darklight, cindipop, Glyndlamir, MessengerDragon, alfy and Flamemynx. Hope you guys enjoy! happy.gif

Yay, thanks for the lovely Pink <3

Oh the horror,

one of my pinkxice projected pinks decided to become a truthful horrendous abomination and to go male. Well that's a good reason to scare Whitebaron by letting that gruesome pink move in with her smile.gif

btw: I'm a boy, and locked to the limits of my imagination. smile.gif

so, first someone needs to take this 2nd gen pb pink first:

I'm pink!

Also, there's the matter of this Wyvern striving to find a new home:

I'm gold and black!

I also have a 2nd gen thunder from purple dorsal if anyone needs it for their gifting, shoot me a PM

Edited by whitebaron

btw: I'm a boy, and locked to the limits of my imagination. smile.gif

so, first someone needs to take this 2nd gen pb pink first:

I'm pink!

Also, there's the matter of this Wyvern striving to find a new home:

I'm gold and black!

I also have a 2nd gen thunder from purple dorsal if anyone needs it for their gifting, shoot me a PM

Hi, took the wyvern... have been looking for one for my giftee smile.gif Thank you <3

Just added this ^ "treat" to my giftee's "Trick or Treat" bag and left it on their doorstep smile.gif ***rings doorbell and runs off smiling***

Edited by Ldyfsh