StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

I've both gifted to my giftee and have been gifted to by my gifter. This has really put me into the halloween spirit. biggrin.gif

I was just curious. Will we get an update on the other groups? smile.gif

I currently know of only 20 gifts in silver, and 1 in platinum.

I have not been following the thread closely enough, however, so I might have missed out on gifts.

Would it be appropriate to go through the list of participants and if we happen to have or can breed/pick up one of the eggs on someone's list to simply gift it to them? I have the gold hatchie I would love to gift to someone, but don't want to step on any toes by not going through the selected secret Halloween Santa. My only other options are to just put it up for anyone to claim, drop it in the AP or offer it for trade, none of which I really want to do as I would like it to go to someone who has only a couple or no golds.

Never mind! It seems like the perfect home is on my own giftee's scroll!

Edited by WWECornSerpent

[non-serious] pick me, pick me![/non-serious]

feel free! Halloween is about throwing eggs anyway. wink.gif

(silver or gold would be my preferred choice of group)

Thank you whitebaron! I appreciate the update.

I also was a dork with my giftee's second gift as I got her a silver and hatched and gendered it to continue the line and THEN decided to ask her if she had frills. *head desk* Nope she did not so off to try again for a better gift. LOL *Silly me! I so should have checked first.*

X(

rawr! my gifter was interested in tinsel fails... so I found a cute lil water horse and decided since it would go great with a white I had I would breed them to give them along with another gift... (what could of been...)

But the water horse gendered wrong! and grew up.

Does anyone have any 4th gen tinsel fail that's similar? I myself really don't keep any tinsels whatsoever... and never see tinsel fails that are very low these days... anything under 4th gen I'd probably just give them...

X(

rawr! my gifter was interested in tinsel fails... so I found a cute lil water horse and decided since it would go great with a white I had I would breed them to give them along with another gift... (what could of been...)

Does anyone have any 4th gen tinsel fail that's similar? I myself really don't keep any tinsels whatsoever... and never see tinsel fails that are very low these days... anything under 4th gen I'd probably just give them...

Wish you had posted this 24 hours ago! I was just randomly picking up eggs in the AP yesterday during lunch and picked up 3 different low gen tinsel fails which I put back as I don't collect them. xd.png I know, not what you wanted to hear.

I've PM'd 626lavaheart about this ember, which could make this.

Yes, it was an AP find literally minutes after I read the post!

X(

Only one I have that is close: This - which isn't much help I know!

xd.png I'll breed it if you like - but it's a bit long to make a pretty lineage.

D: thanks for all the offers guys!

I think the ember will do just fine...

(hehe this is like the one thing on the list I actually could not personally produce X( and I've been scanning the AP for days to try and find them randomly... so thanks again!)

Sent another round of gifts this week smile.gif Giftee Two already claimed [Glad, you liked your spooky thing, GoldRose ^.~], giftee One is yet to be surprised [again] when she comes online ehhehehhe *^-^*

Lavaheart, I am locked so I cannot breedfail my Tins.. but I don't have a waterhorse line either sad.gif

Edited by Belisar

I'm happy to say I finally got my first gift sent off. Dunno why it's taken me so long to find any cb Reds but found one in AP out of pure luck. No luck with any breedings though and I usually have luck with that. lol

I'm happy to say I finally got my first gift sent off. Dunno why it's taken me so long to find any cb Reds but found one in AP out of pure luck. No luck with any breedings though and I usually have luck with that. lol

Thank you very very much, Santa wink.gif

This is a very lovely gift wub.gif

Dunno why it's taken me so long to find any cb Reds but found one in AP out of pure luck.

that's because they are stockpiling up on my scroll wink.gif

But most of my cb reds I got by breeding or catching blusangs/autumns. They seem high in demand and should be good trade fodder for most of the silver requests.

i caught a cb blusang and traded it for two gifters so they had at least a basic gift (cb red/vine)

X(

smile.gif look who's coming to your rescue... your giftee!!! cool.gif

i got a tinselfail for you... i'll pm!!!! laugh.gif

I sent one gift to my giftee already, but I'd like to find another one, but all my dragons refuse to co-operate! Could someone please help me? I'm not suggesting you just give it to me, I'm willing to trade something for it. Please PM me if you can help. smile.gif

She would like:

- CB Pink,

- Nice lineage Trio,

- Messy lineage Silver,

- 6 gen Tinsel without holidays

She also wanted a Stripe but that I managed to get!

...Still haven't heard anything from my gifter, should I be worried?

Edited by Singalana

I sent one gift to my giftee already, but I'd like to find another one, but all my dragons refuse to co-operate! Could someone please help me?

She would like:

- CB Pink,

- Nice lineage Trio,

- Messy lineage Silver,

Tried my thunders... No luck.

also: no need to be worried. You happen to be one with bad luck, your gifter was changed due to the original one being inactive - so it's actually just 4 days that you haven't heard from him.i've had pm contact with the new one, so just simply wait a bit. wink.gif

And: if everything else fails, there's always the volunteers. smile.gif

I sent one gift to my giftee already, but I'd like to find another one, but all my dragons refuse to co-operate! Could someone please help me? I'm not suggesting you just give it to me, I'm willing to trade something for it. Please PM me if you can help. smile.gif

She would like:

- CB Pink,

- Nice lineage Trio,

- Messy lineage Silver,

now i'm egg locked. But i'll try for a trio or tinsel as soon as the eggs i offered are picked up! smile.gif