StormWizard212

Trick or Treat -- Halloween Secret Santa!

Sorry i didn't respond right away paige, I had an internet issue with my computer and i can't get to the forums from my phone.

No Need to reassign my giftee as I have just sent them a PM with their gift smile.gif

Received! A big thanks goes out to you for the lovely Magma egg! biggrin.gif

Now I just have to make sure my own gifting runs to schedule... Still, my trading partner said that they would be able to be on for most of the day I'll be acquiring my gifting fodder from them on, so I'm hopeful.

Gifted My egg to my giftee! smile.gif Still haven't received mine yet though!

Your gifter posted earlier in the thread saying they sent you a PM (which you read) trying to give you a gift. After two days, they threw it into the AP... If there is an issue, I can try to sort it - please PM me.

Hey guys, do you think anyone could help me get a 2nd gen PB Golden Wyvern? I don't have any adult ones, and I want to surprise my giftee with some eggs later happy.gif

Hey guys, do you think anyone could help me get a 2nd gen PB Golden Wyvern? I don't have any adult ones, and I want to surprise my giftee with some eggs later happy.gif

I tried my 2 pairs...no eggs, but I can ask my daughter to try her pair once her scroll is unlocked.

I can try when my two pairs are off cooldown

Sorry - I only have one CB GW.. sad.gif

My recipient hasn't read the PM yet. What do I do if they never come on during the time? I contacted the messenger and will donate my "messy lineaged Trio" to a BSA gifters' thread if s/he doesn't claim it by the time it hits 1 day until dying.

And another question. What if my gifter never notes me with anything? sad.gif

S/He took it. dry.gif Still haven't heard from my gifter.

I was able to get the gift from a friend. Still trying to get the rest of their request - CB Olive and some bred Reds (I have a ton and NONE will give ANY eggs at all mad.gif ). But since we've got a few weeks left, I should be able to turn out another one or two of these.

Darn!!! So far everything I've tried to breed for my giftee has come up "no egg produced"... Have the pairs to make 3 of the requests on the list, but my dragons are being stingy sad.gif Oh well, will try again next week and in the mean time I will try for the CBs wanted or trade for the eggs my dragons are being so stingy about....

Darn!!! So far everything I've tried to breed for my giftee has come up "no egg produced"... Have the pairs to make 3 of the requests on the list, but my dragons are being stingy sad.gif Oh well, will try again next week and in the mean time I will try for the CBs wanted or trade for the eggs my dragons are being so stingy about....

What eggs do you need? Perhaps we can be of assistance. smile.gif

I was able to get the gift from a friend. Still trying to get the rest of their request - CB Olive and some bred Reds (I have a ton and NONE will give ANY eggs at all mad.gif ). But since we've got a few weeks left, I should be able to turn out another one or two of these.

I've emailed the person meant to be gifting you - so hopefully they'll read their email/PM soon. If they don't, someone else will be given your name and wishlist. smile.gif

@Ldyfsh - Just taken a look, and I can't help with any of those, unless I catch one of the CBs.. sad.gif But I bet one or two others will be able to help.

I have sent my giftee two of the items from their list and am working on at least one more.

Check your PMs. I was able to grab a cb Olive for you and might be able to help with those Reds. smile.gif

Hey guys, do you think anyone could help me get a 2nd gen PB Golden Wyvern? I don't have any adult ones, and I want to surprise my giftee with some eggs later  happy.gif

i have so many cb pairs and i tried them all, but i just got one egg for you... i'll pm you!

my giftee will have a nice surprise today!!!! smile.gif

ok, my giftee received with open arms 2 eggs... i'm really happy!!!! biggrin.gif

no word yet from my gifter... smile.gif

@Ldyfsh - sorry, can't help... i don't even have a cb summer!!! sad.gif

Edited by happymom

Well that is just mean. None of my second gen GW's gave me anything. I am sorry, I tried. Check back with me next week if you still are looking and I will try them again. I have a few pairs. smile.gif

Wow...I didn't expect a failed attempt with breeding two CB Neos for a 2nd gen...

And the CB Pinks and Reds are hiding from me >_> Curse these lag issues xd.png I have yet to send something to my giftee.

Grabbed a cb Red for you if you still need one! PM sent! smile.gif

Darn!!!  So far everything I've tried to breed for my giftee has come up "no egg produced"...  Have the pairs to make 3 of the requests on the list, but my dragons are being stingy sad.gif   Oh well, will try again next week and in the mean time I will try for the CBs wanted or trade for the eggs my dragons are being so stingy about....

For those who have offered assistance... This is what I'm looking for:

CB Red or Green Nebula

CB Blusang

5th gen even PB Pebble

3rd gen even PB Autumn (all Autumns) 2Gs procured for breeding smile.gif Thank you everyone who helped or offered smile.gif

2nd gen vine from summer mom procured smile.gif Thank you everyone who helped or offered smile.gif

Just got a "no egg" from my Autumns, Vines, and Pebbles again sad.gif. If I can help some get there egg in exchange for one of these, I'll gladly help, will even help if you can't help me wink.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

I want to participate!

Forum name: lovetheworldorelse

Scroll name: lovetheworldorelse

Wishlist:

1. messy Seasonal (When they arrive)

2. Nicely lineaged golden wyvern

3. 3nd gen black

4. 3rd gen stripe

5. Nicely lineaged tinsel

--> 2nd gen BSA dragons

--> 3rd gen black

--> 3rd gen vine

--> 3rd gen stripe

--> nicely lineaged tinsel

--> nicely lineaged golden wyvern

--> nicely lineaged nebula

--> messy seasonal

--> messy trio

--> Anything not mentioned

I want to participate!

Forum name: paintluver101

Scroll name: paintluver101

Wishlist:

1. messy thunder

2. CB electric male

3. vine

4.day /night glory

5.messy red nebula

Sent two eggs to my giftee (thanks happymom!) which were warmly welcomed, have been gifted a Nebbie biggrin.gif

Could someone help me get some Chickens or CB Stripes for my giftee?

ETA: Received a CB Golden Wyvern from my gifter last night biggrin.gif Thanks again!

Edited by happyseagull

Thankyou to Erica8798 for the Blue Dino! Sorry I took so long to reply I have been away on holidays.

Just managed to snatch something for my giftee and waiting for cooldown. biggrin.gif

Guys, thanks for helping me with the golden wyvern, I got an egg from happymom and I'll be gifting it soon. happy.gif

@ Ldyfsh, I have 1 CB vine male, I can try and breed it with one of my CB summers once I'm not egglocked anymore.

Edited by dragonstar