TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Haha! Happy 6th birthday! laugh.gif Funny thing is, when I snaged the egg I snatched it knowing I didnt have it BUT. Only after I was putting the egg up on view sites did I notice so many like it. Check out forums and DUH, how silly am I to not notice its new.xd.png Pritty egg, but it wont stay an egg! Happy 6th birthday!

I'm really happy to see these new dragons! They look so awesome. ;w; I can't wait to see the adults!

I did want to say though (since I don't know where I would post this), the Wave making egg... the egg's description is missing a period on the end. ;o;" I don't know if that's been said yet or not...

I finally got myself two Tsunami Eggs- Influencing them to be Male and Female! I can't wait to finally grab myself a Sunny egg! :3

If anyone here wants a Second Generation Hybrid Egg but doesn't have a CB Purple, I will be happy to breed one for you! I have over 50 CB Purples.

I don't want anything in return, I just want to spread the love! Just PM me and i'll send you the egg as soon as I can! ♥

Edited by MysticTiger

I did want to say though (since I don't know where I would post this), the Wave making egg... the egg's description is missing a period on the end. ;o;" I don't know if that's been said yet or not...

The place to report it would be here, but it has already been posted.

Happy 6th b-day, dc!! biggrin.gif

Such pretty eggs. x3

Wish the adult sprites came sooner, I can't influence when I don't know if a certain adult sprite is just the most awesome triumph known to mankind.

Wow, those Sunny eggs are stubborn. In 3 hours they're supposed to hatch...and not even a tiny crack in sight, while the Waves do have a crack all the way through... laugh.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Im so excited my hybrids are going to hatch in 2 hours! smile.gifsmile.gif

Ugh, that sucks. I'm glad you were able to save them... I hate it when people do that, mine all got sick the first night b/c someone entered mine into two different hatching sites.

you have to wonder who these people are. Trolls? younger players acting as jealous kids would? Childish adults? New players unhappy with just four egg slots? it's interesting to think about. what goes through these humans' minds. makes me wish i could mentally dig my way into their brains and examine thoughts, memories, emotions, and motivations. it's just so intriguing to think about.

fortunately i've never had anyone view bomb me yet.

you have to wonder who these people are. Trolls? younger players acting as jealous kids would? Childish adults? New players unhappy with just four egg slots? it's interesting to think about. what goes through these humans' minds. makes me wish i could mentally dig my way into their brains and examine thoughts, memories, emotions, and motivations. it's just so intriguing to think about.

fortunately i've never had anyone view bomb me yet.

Honestly, at first I assumed it was someone trying to be helpful--I know some people think they have to kick their eggs into a viewing site as soon as they pick them up from the cave.

But then, I tend to see the best in people.

Only an hour to go till my new eggs hatch! smile.gifsmile.gif

The hybrid eggs are supposed to make Spitfires and Purples more desirable, right? Well, they're less desirable than ever because people are just abandoning their 2nd gen Spitfires x Purples to the AP and people want CBs. So in a way, they kind of backfired.

Although, that would make a certain Spitfire x Purple even gen lineage way easier. blink.gif

I have 5 golds and 2 blues so far. smile.gif I bred 4 or 5 hybrids too but gave them away. I'm just going to leave them until later to catch, since hunting in the caves is what I find more difficult.

A few of my eggs will hatch in a moment and then I'm going to try and grab at least 1 more of the golds and 4 more of the blues.

I love how frequent the new releases have been this year! It really is the year of the dragon. xd.png Royal Blues, Golden Wyverns, Heartseekers, Turpentines, and now these ones. 7 new dragons and it's only May!

*prods vine and tan Ridgewing eggie*

Hurry uuuupp....I only have one of each new egg so far cos you're taking up my slots!

The hybrid eggs are supposed to make Spitfires and Purples more desirable, right? Well, they're less desirable than ever because people are just abandoning their 2nd gen Spitfires x Purples to the AP and people want CBs. So in a way, they kind of backfired.

Although, that would make a certain Spitfire x Purple even gen lineage way easier. blink.gif

What!? Everyone needs to give me their unwanted Second Gen Purples and Spitfires! I will take them all!

And who has a Spitfire x Purple lineage? I need to have an offspring of this lineage. ♥

What!? Everyone needs to give me their unwanted Second Gen Purples and Spitfires! I will take them all!

And who has a Spitfire x Purple lineage? I need to have an offspring of this lineage. ♥

You should have seen the AP last night it was all spitfires! Sadly I am egg locked and couldnt grab any. dry.gif

I love giving unwanted eggs a home wink.gifwink.gif

I saw the Spitfires last night. I was all like, lol, wut? I thought they would be more sought after O.o So what's with the wall? Lol

I saw the Spitfires last night. I was all like, lol, wut? I thought they would be more sought after O.o So what's with the wall? Lol

People jammed with new eggs are breeding for the new hybrids, not spitfires/purples. Personally I was egglocked with 3 of each of the new CB types, so when I was breeding my purplexspitfires and kept getting spitfires, I dumped them until I got me a new egg.

I question the ability of hybrids to make the parent breeds more desirable... sure, spitfires will be a bit more valuable at the start, but once everyone has a couple hybrids the want will die down. Kind of like magis after the shallows were introduced, and waters/skywings after the blunas. And of course stones, which are an eternal blocker, haha!

I have no intention of doing a lineage project with the Purples and Spitfires. (Not that I've done a lot of projects anyway) I don't know, maybe I'll think differently later if I actually see a long lineage, but I personally think the colors of the two dragons are flat out butt ugly together. :S

I actually like seeing Spitfires and Purples paired, so I'm going to be collecting a lot more of them now laugh.gif

It seems like the Sunny eggs are still easy enough to grab

*happy me, happy me, happy me*

~

About two more hours and I will have my first hatchies biggrin.gif

Edit: Eh... I take back what I said... I'm not seeing any more Sunny eggs... ninja.gif

Edited by DeathCry

I was pretty lucky that I've been too lazy to really pick up anything the last week xd.png. I can't wait for my eggs to hatch. they have less then an hour I believe.

I like the hybrid as well. I think the pairing looks really good together.

These golds are hard to hatch! My blue hatched half an hour ago with less views...same time on them. It's like trying to hatch tinsels.

These golds are hard to hatch!

And equally hard to find!

I've gotten 3 Waves and two misclicks (a waterhorse and a Nebula) but no gold eggs.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

Glad I decided to complete my set of Sunnies instead of Waves before locking myself... xd.png