TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Hmm, so I'm guessing I missed another spectacular dragcave drop, oh well. The only one I would want is the hybrid, which I assume you have to have the 1st two to make it. Or I could be wrong....Well, Happy b-day cave, sorry I missed it, i was enjoying my b-day to, which was yesterday. It was alright, but not as great as yours.....

Happy B-day Dragon Cave. You are officially 16 yrs and 2 days younger then me....lol

My golds/sunny hatched at:

4263/465 vievs/unique vievs

5249/494

Yeah, that took a lot of ERs. Even my tinsels haven't given me this much trouble. But I absolutely love them biggrin.gif

Edited by Karval

Hmm, so I'm guessing I missed another spectacular dragcave drop, oh well. The only one I would want is the hybrid, which I assume you have to have the 1st two to make it. Or I could be wrong....Well, Happy b-day cave, sorry I missed it, i was enjoying my b-day to, which was yesterday. It was alright, but not as great as yours.....

Happy B-day Dragon Cave. You are officially 16 yrs and 2 days younger then me....lol

The hybrid is from purpleXspitfire. ^^

I just abandoned one of my Sunny eggs and just caught another Wave. When I went into the fansites, they're swamped with an almost solid wall of Sunnys, so I'm not convinced now that they're all that rare. The Waves are far fewer in the fansites right now.

@MedievalMystic: Well, I would still collect both, just in case one of them does become rare, like a few eggs the last time. Just because fansites are swamped doesn't mean they aren't rare, it just means they may be common after the drop for awhile.

I think I like the sunlight one, but one of the dragons puzzles me on its mature hatchling. The description says it has changed colors, but I don't see how, it looks more like those little things just grew longer.

I think I might like the wave one, it reminds me of the Two-finned Blunas

Ugh, this is what I get for actually paying attention to my thesis - miss the release by whole days! xd.png

It's taken a few hours but I've finally caught a Tidal; now for the Sunlight. I can't wait to see what these guys look like all grown up. Happy birthday, DC!

Well all my new egs hatched! smile.gif

Wow, I missed this by quite a while. xd.png I just snapped up a nice assortment. And now I don't have to wait as long to see the adults!

The hatchlings are looking great as is. When I zoom way in on the white/gold ones the shading looks like bright sunlight on pearl.

*headdesks*

I only just spotted the gender differences between the hatchies.

Finally got a one of the sunlight eggs hatched!! Can't wait for the adults.

Oooh, so close to adults!

Just decided to resort my hatchies out of boredom (I'm a professional procrastinator, guise) to guess the name of the hybrid since currently it seems to be the only one without much name speculation. XD I'm going to take a stab at "Ultraviolet" as being the name of the hybrid dragon. o3o I mean, it's purple (violet) and likes warmth (UV light)? :D

ETA: Limestone for sunlight eggs? o^o I honestly have no idea for those guys. :D

Edited by Varekis

Well I grabbed 2 more Sun and Water eggs so I have another pair smile.gif

Oooh, so close to adults!

Just decided to resort my hatchies out of boredom (I'm a professional procrastinator, guise) to guess the name of the hybrid since currently it seems to be the only one without much name speculation. xd.png I'm going to take a stab at "Ultraviolet" as being the name of the hybrid dragon. o3o I mean, it's purple (violet) and likes warmth (UV light)? biggrin.gif

ooooh I think that's a good one! happy.gif I kind of hope that's its name now! biggrin.gif This is one of my favourite things about the new releases - speculating about the names.

Can't wait for TJ's to grow up so we can see! happy.gif

yay, got a fourth sunny egg - so I now have 2 breeding pairs of both new CBs.

Thank you for the event, and happy birthday! I'm so curious how the adults will look like!

Managed to get another sunlight and wave to egglock myself again. When this next batch hatches I may try and get one more of each egg, but I'm quite happy with the number I have now.

Oh you sunlights. You're so stubborn. Please hatch nicely for me this time.

Catched more new eggs and breed an hybrid again, can`t wait to see the adulds!

Edited by Shajana

Hatched at 3days 20hrs

5640/377/2

Woworz, that's a lot of views for an eggy! Funny that though, I always assumed UVs (*giggles* *shot*) were more 'important' when it came to determining egg hatching. o: How did you rack up so many views and not so many UVs? By the time my hatchies get over 4k views, they usually have around 1k UVs.

@ below: Oh yeah, ERs... totes forgot about those. :D

Edited by Varekis

Woworz, that's a lot of views for an eggy! Funny that though, I always assumed UVs (*giggles* *shot*) were more 'important' when it came to determining egg hatching. o: How did you rack up so many views and not so many UVs? By the time my hatchies get over 4k views, they usually have around 1k UVs.

-do doo what are we talking about-

Oh, they probably use NDER's auto autorefresher thing. Lets 'em get lots of views over a short period of time. At least, that's how my eggs look after I use it =o

Just caught my 4th wave egg at the hour drop. Now I have 4 of each. I am trying to get the first 4 (2 of each) to gender quickly since I did not influence them. I will influence the others to even things out. Come on babies g-e-n-d-e-r! laugh.gif

And I agree that UVs count more than regular views in the hatching process, but if you have massive regular views it can make up for a lack of UVs.

Edited by purplehaze