TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

ARG! Two days late! Are they still dropping??? Please say yes and tell me WHERE??

ETA: And please, what are the new egg-descriptions?

Yes, they are still dropping.

The blue one's description is: "This egg is rocking back and forth in a puddle, creating small waves" and you can find it in the Coastal biome.

The yellow one's description is: "This egg shines brightly in the sunlight." and it can be found in all biomes.

However, the other eggs have started being added back into the mix. There are still plenty out there, just beware of misclicking similar descriptions.

As for the other, I don't remember the exact description, but they're breedable only by breeding Purples and Spitfires.

I abandoned three of my eggs so I could get these, I ended up with one wave, one sunny, and one water dry.gif (I accidentally picked it up) Oh well, I still have a purple dragon and a Spitfire egg that can be influenced!

Whoopsie! New eggs and I'm late to the party! But I have five new - are they being called Sunnys - and no wave-makers yet. Wow. Back to the biomes!

Happy BDay DC and thanks Teej and artists ans all!

Argh. The one time I put school work ahead of DC, and I'm late for a release...

I won't be making that mistake again. :3

たんじょうび おめでっとう! O(≧▽≦)O

I'll have hatchlings at midnight tonight! xd.png Hopefully I'll be up and can snag some more... Maybe the cave won't be as crowded then! smile.gif I have a lot of spitefires, too, but only a few purples. I guess I'll be stocking up on purples, too. Why is it always the dragons I have the least of that end up doing something? :S

I love events like these. We need more holidays to have more cool dragons!

Ahh! Both my purples are female and so is my spitfire! Influencing a purple egg right now. Tried breeding another spitfire but totally failed. So it'll be a week before I finally get to see this last egg. I only have 1 of each of the other two.

The mass drop is over!? ;__;

I barely got one wave and one sunny and now I'm sure they're going to be very hard to catch ;___;

Whyyyy do I always miss these releases?!

Here's hoping I can get a pair of each sad.gif

I wasn't online on the release day, but managed to grab four wave eggs and two sunny eggs within the last 35 minutes. Already influenced them.

I wasn't online on the release day, but managed to grab four wave eggs and two sunny eggs within the last 35 minutes. Already influenced them.

This gives me hope biggrin.gif

I'm worried I might not get a breeding pair of the 'brightly shining' eggs ohmy.gif

I have a lot of spitefires, too, but only a few purples. I guess I'll be stocking up on purples, too. Why is it always the dragons I have the least of that end up doing something? :S

Same with me, but only in the other way.

I have an army of purples, but only two spitfires (one male and one female). I regret freezing my last CB female Spitfire hatchling. xd.png

This gives me hope biggrin.gif

I'm worried I might not get a breeding pair of the 'brightly shining' eggs ohmy.gif

If it helps any, my niece got one of the yellow ones in about a minute and a half at a drop early this morning on her computer that's been completely glitchy since the last time she dropped it - and she refreshed over it twice. So I still think that the drop rate is at a catchable pace.

no matter for that it's late! thank you for these six wonderful years and happy sixth birthday everyone! <3

the more i look at the wave hatchlings the more i think i've seen them before. because i remember thinking " those look more like tubes than wings." and i think what was said before about the name possibly being Tidal dragons is likely correct. can't remember the adults though. laugh.gif

i tend to live in the completed list thread. tongue.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

~Spam removed~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Managed to breed to hybrids ^O^

Now, to searh for at least another wave...

Now that I think about it, the fact that the sunny ones are dropping in every bioime is further evidence they'll be rare, considering rares drop everywhere.

I think the coast ones will just be uncommon, though. Like trios. :3

Now that I think about it, the fact that the sunny ones are dropping in every bioime is further evidence they'll be rare, considering rares drop everywhere.

Not necessarily, blacks are found in all biomes and it is only ratios that makes them rare

they are a common dragon -- rolleyes.gif

Man I've been so over protective of my little ones, fogging them while I sleep, so none of them have started cracking yet!

*pokes eggies* Come on D: I know you're in there.