TJ09

2012-05-21 - Happy 6th Birthday!

Yeah. Makes me think it's some sour grapes user(s) who haven't had any luck grabbing new eggs yet. Seriously, how would they feel if it was done to them? Not very good, I'm sure. People need to learn to treat others how they want to be treated, or as someone else said, karma is gonna kick their butts.

ETA:

I was afraid of that happening to me, so I fogged all mine overnight the first night, just in case.

That's actually brilliant. I feel dumb having not thought of it myself. I think from now on I'll fog my eggs and hatchlings any time I'm away from the computer for a long length of time. Thanks for the idea, Amberfly! ♥

Edited by Nezbael

Thanks, TJ! Sitting here in Iceland, I wasn't aware of the new release but did manage to catch one new egg.

I have two of the tsunamis.... but I only have ONE purple (I hate them for some reason) so I could only get one of the spitfire/purple hybrid eggs. And I haven't caught ANY of the warm eggs. >:| GRARGH.

I have two of the tsunamis.... but I only have ONE purple (I hate them for some reason) so I could only get one of the spitfire/purple hybrid eggs. And I haven't caught ANY of the warm eggs. >:| GRARGH.

The "warm" egg is the hybrid biggrin.gif

the other CB egg is "shines brightly in sunlight"

Yes! I got something. Not sure what because I missedthe Turpentines but I got something! :clap:

The "warm" egg is the hybrid  biggrin.gif

the other CB egg is "shines brightly in sunlight"

'derps' 8| I totally meant that. 'chuckles nervously' Ah, shines, warm, tomayto tomahto. >.>

Yay, Happy 6th birthday, Dragon Cave!

I consider the eggs to be an early birthday gift for myself, my birthday is the 25th biggrin.gif

That's actually brilliant. I feel dumb having not thought of it myself. I think from now on I'll fog my eggs and hatchlings any time I'm away from the computer for a long length of time. Thanks for the idea, Amberfly! ♥

You're welcome smile.gif It was actually suggested to me by someone else, can't remember who. I usually only do it for rares, but it's useful for new releases too.

So I'm not off-topic: It would be too sad to get such pretty new dragons and lose them like that. Don't remember if I've said it before, but happy birthday DC!

AGH! of all the times for a new release, it had to be right after i got a new computer! it took far too long to get at these things...

and one of them drops in all biomes? if its a rare.... NOOOOOO!!!

(on the plus side, i just caught one of the wave maker eggs, and i have the dragon combination for the hybrid one)

Yay, caught a second sunlight. Now I have two sunlights, two wave makers, and one hybrid. And i'm locked xd.png

I'm absolutely loving the fact that we've gotten a release almost every month this year. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. ♥♥

Indeed. 2012 is beginning as a productive, crazy year. <:

I tried to breed a horse x a spit. No egg. ;-;

I tried to breed a horse  x a spit. No egg. ;-;

I'm pretty sure it's Purple x Spit that gives you the hybrid. Horse dragons are purple in color, but they're not Purple by name.

...unless I missed something and HorsexSpit also gives you the hybrid? (lol, horse spit...)

Edited by silver_chan

Haven't tried the hybrid yet, nut I'm quite certain that you can only get with Purple x Spit

These still dropping? If so, where?

/NEWB

The golds drop everywhere, and the waves drop on Coast.

And the blue/purple ones are bred with spit x horse.

Thanks. =D

Hmm, can't wait for the hatchlings to actually grow up. I never remember how the hatchlings look, only the adults. X)

The hybrids work with Horse too?! Oh my! I need more Spitfires!

I breed mine as Purple x Spitfire. So that works too.

I remember seeing the hybrid adults somewhere smile.gif I think the hybrids are going to be the prettiest of all 3, but I could be wrong. Look at the little party hat on it's head <3 So lovely.

Sorry, but that should be spitfire x purple.

It works with Spitfire x Purple, not Spitfire x Horse, unless the Horse is an alternative.

Sorry, but that should be spitfire x purple.

Of course you would know. *snicker*

I keep seeing the waves, but no gold yet so far.

Thanks. =D

Hmm, can't wait for the hatchlings to actually grow up. I never remember how the hatchlings look, only the adults. X)

No prob~ Same, I don't remember either. Good thing we have freezing~

o.0. I thought it was spit x horse. Go figure. ;-;

Edited by Ashes The Second